Dunkin' Donuts
3.4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Dunkin' Donuts için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 21,672 yorum bulundu21,673 yoruma gözat

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Free drinks and sandwiches. Nice customers to say hello to everyday. Lousy management that do what they want and make the low paid staff do everything.

Worst job ever

seriously though don't even bother working here. the way you're treated anf talked to is crazy, like if you're gonna work here you may as well go join boot camp.

literally nothing

Eksi Yönleri

This job itself is a con

Really loved working at Dunkin

Dunkin is a great company to work for. What a professional and environment with friendly co workers . My experience was not perfect but it was enjoyable and I learned so much in such little time . Thanks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Was a good place to make some extra cash

The managers were nice and my coworkers were as well. Busy day but made it go by fast. It was a great place for me to make extra cash so I could pay off some old debts.

Management/owner

Bad management, bad ownership, poorly treated always, underpaid, used and overworked always, no breaks no matter the shift, treated like another body on the floor. Enjoy.

All of them.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

productive and fun when busy

i really liked working at dunkin because of free coffee and co workers. i also enjoyed giving the cops their free coffees and telling them to have a good day

free donuts and coffee

mangagement

Horrible company

The corporate office is in New Jersey and the corporate officials in Texas are rude and always come in very hostile. They expect you to go above and beyond without compensation. You are expected to be on call 24/7

Free Donuts Free Coffee

No breaks Difficult Corporate
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Ambiente laboral estresante, siempre falta personal y es agotador.

Al principio es entretenido, aprendes a hacer muchas cosas gracias a tus compañeros y compañeras (no hay una capacitación laboral como se debería por parte de la administración). Siempre falta personal por lo que se debe trabajar el doble y según el flujo de clientes, no hay tiempo para poder descansar.Es un ambiente laboral entretenido y con horarios flexibles, aunque depende netamente de la jefatura.

Artı Yönleri

Colación y ambiente laboral grato.

Eksi Yönleri

Falta de personal, estresante y no es un buen sueldo.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Job itself was nice, unbelievably slow afternoon and evening shifts made 4 hr shifts feel like an eternity, bad managers

The job seemed nice at first, and the actual barista aspect of the job was fun, but after ~10am orders stop coming in frequently so most of the job is just cleaning and recleaning things that haven’t even been touched since the last time you cleaned them. Managers expect respect from employees but give none to employees or customers. Clique-like worker relationships.

Artı Yönleri

one tiny(like complementary plastic water cup size) free coffee(had to be just coffee, no espresso or frozen drinks), 15 min on the clock breaks, like 1 nice manager

Eksi Yönleri

managers are all family, only look out for themselves and not employees, disrespectful but expected respect from employees, scheduled outside of availability
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Nice location to work at/ low pay

Overall, the location was a nice spot to work in with friendly customers and great co-workers. The manager was hot headed sometimes and would get stressed out during rush hours, but was nice overall. Work wasn’t stressful, but rush hours were very stressful, but you feel pretty accomplished afterwards.

Nice location, friendly customers

Crazy rush hours
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Overall very bad job and you get burnt out fast

Burnt out all the time and inadequate breaks or time off. They were always short staffed and the employees are treated poorly by managers/shift leads.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Love the company very supportive in what I do and always around to lend a helping hand. Great work life balance. Pay is good. Instructions to every drink to make so not very hard. The staff is friendly and very welcoming. I was very happy here

Worse job environment

If I could give this company or at least the one located in Sunnyvale zero stars, I would. There was threats made by multiple people to jump a fellow coworker and they didn’t do nothing about it.

Stressful and annoying

I’ve learned from this job that you have to do it your or it will be done wrong. The hardest part is cashing out at the window since no one wants to do it due to the rude customers. The only enjoyable part of the job to me is making the drinks or baking occasionally. The management at my particular location likes to just sit around and gossip. They leave the poor crew the suffer during the rushes. A typical rush goes as such, we have let’s say 4 workers. The opening manager will be in the back just sitting down watching videos and then once the closing manger comes in that manager joins the other. At this point a crew member will join them to gossip or talk, leaving now 2 people to deal with the rush while there are currently 5 people in the building.

Free donuts, free drinks

Eksi Yönleri

Work drama, rude customers, low pay, lack of staff
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Fun but stressful work, awful Management

I enjoyed performing a lot of the work at Dunkin, like preparing drinks and the like. But there were often days that we would have to rush due to the lobby being full or the drive-thru wrapping around the building. It gets very stressful on those days, more so when you're dealing with piping hot coffee. Our manage was terrible, not treating employees with respect and creating terrible schedules that would leave the store with 1 or 2 people in it during the middle of the day. It wouldn't be a bad starter job, just be aware of the pressure and remember that this is technically a fast food place.

Free Food & Drink

Eksi Yönleri

Little to no breaks, Occasional stressful days
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

No work/life balance for management

The environment is decent depending on where you work and who you work with. I’ve met a lot of great people in the years I was with Dunkin but work/life balance is non-existent. Pay is only worth it if you make it to management but weekends and holidays are required if you do. Expect to be called in on your days off regardless of position or pay rate.

Artı Yönleri

Good people, good insurance, reasonable vacation time

Eksi Yönleri

No work life balance, short breaks, days off not respected
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Pretty good place to work

I loved working here. The only bad thing was they’d cut hours. Free food and coffee all day. It was amazing. I met some really good people here. I was pretty sad when I had to quit.

Free food and drinks

No break
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Bad working conditions, as expected of fast food

This job is a nightmare. We are overworked teenagers who are expected to be able to run the store and work whenever managers want. There's rarely a manager working, especially during afternoons. Workers are expected to deal with angry customers, trainees, and stock shortages when the managers forget to order things. Afternoon/night shifts don't get breaks. Training is expected to be done at home.

Artı Yönleri

free coffee, flexible hours, free food, earning tips

Eksi Yönleri

barely any breaks, don't care about child labor laws or regular labor laws, bad management, constantly expected to work on days off, not really allowed to call out
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Just don’t even do it to yourself

Would not recommend unless you want to be angry 24/7. You might be able to find a franchise that isn’t to bad but as someone who has worked for many just don’t even do it to yourself.

Great Coworkers and Management, Awful Work

I enjoy the people I work with and some of the things I do, but the schedule and the customers I have to interact with everyday make the job almost unbearable. The customers are rude everyday and having to wake up before 5AM in the morning to deal with them is awful. The pay isn't that good either.

Free Food Sense of Teamwork

Eksi Yönleri

Very Rude Customers Sometimes Stressful Work Incredibly Busy On Weekends and Mornings

schandalig bedrijf

Niks werkt, altijd problemen, niks verloopt goed. Managers kunnen je nooit helpen. Zijn er nooit…. Steken schuld op studenten, en studenten krijgen kinderarbeid loon 8€ per uur. Er word heel veel geroddeld. Zoveel dat medewerkers met elkaar willen vechten. Dunkin betaald zo weinig dat medewerkers donuts stelen om te eten als avond eten. Iedereen word slecht betaald. Mensen snitchen elkaar voor 50€ extra. Niet normaal

Niks

Managers van 1 frank
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Dunkin' Donuts firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama