Eaton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
Eaton Çalışan Yorumu

İdare eder.

19 Ekim 2017
Yükselme mümkün ama çok uzun zaman alıyor. herkese göre değil.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
2,0
Kültür/Değerler
Benzer yorumlar
13 Temmuz 2020
Trade Management Specialist (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been working for Medtronic Medical Device company for three years at Supply Chain and Customer Care Department as a Customer Service Supervisor in Istanbul. I have also had many working experiences in corporate companies (like EATON, AirTies etc) in the past.

My husband applied for the Ankara Treaty, and we will be able to receive a residential & work permit in the UK and we will move to London in August 2020. I have one daughter and she will start elementary school in London.

Since we have taken this decision, I have been looking for jobs around London. Therefore, I am excited about your advertisement. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position at the beginning of September, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Yeşim Kayman
28 Temmuz 2018
Project Channel Sales Manager (Güncel Çalışan) - Istanbul / Turkey
Businesss with different product groups which gives you the advantage to provide package solutions to your customers. Good communication with the divisions with strong product support.
Artı Yönleri
Strong Brand and reliable brands with long history in the market
Eksi Yönleri
Very centralized management and control of business
4 Ekim 2017
Sales Engineer (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
i have worked with them almost 8 years ago. things must have changed by now. when i was there the management, salaries, working hours were terrible...