ENGLISH TIME
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
ENGLISH TIME Çalışan Yorumu

A great environment teaching English to Adults and experiencing Turkish and Muslim culture.

17 Ekim 2019
English Time is great environment for teaching English to adults and experiencing Turkish and Muslim culture. I would often go into Sultanahmet for the markets and to visit Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and the other mosques, museums and locations in Istanbul. I would ride in from the Bakırköy location of English Time on the same train line as the Orient Express and go to Sirkeci Railway Station, which was the last stop on the Orient Express, to visit Sultanahmet and all of Istanbul.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
Kültür/Değerler
Benzer yorumlar
1,0
7 Temmuz 2020
English/ Paper Craft Teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Tokat
Lack of proper communication between the co-owners was a big blow on this business and the way foreign teachers are treated isn't good enough. They lay off teachers without any renumeration.
28 Nisan 2020
Junior English teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
I worked for ET years ago. I felt very comfortable and secure at my job. Management was very cooperative, and coworkers were friendly. My schedule was arranged parallel to my needs, and the material they provided was sufficient.
2,0
22 Şubat 2020
English Language Teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
The company doesn't care very much about education. They care more about making money. However, any profits go towards advertising or the owners as not much money was put back into improving things for the students or teachers.