ENGLISH TIME
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
ENGLISH TIME Çalışan Yorumu

English Time Turkey

7 Mayıs 2017
Had I graded this business after my first year, my scores would have been much higher. During my second year of employment with English Time, a structural change occurred wherein many of the branches became "independent franchises" and the branch I worked in then eliminated many of the financial benefits and stopped their policy of quickly supplying legal documentation for work. I cannot say they would not supply the legal documentation but they were in no hurry to facilitate the legal process which meant I was working illegally for months before I decided I did not want to work illegally and left the country. Additionally, I was forced to pay for my illegal status in fines when I left the country.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
4,0
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
Kültür/Değerler
Artı Yönleri
Loved the students and the country
Eksi Yönleri
Unstable administration
Benzer yorumlar
5,0
28 Nisan 2020
Junior English teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
I worked for ET years ago. I felt very comfortable and secure at my job. Management was very cooperative, and coworkers were friendly. My schedule was arranged parallel to my needs, and the material they provided was sufficient.
22 Şubat 2020
English Language Teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
The company doesn't care very much about education. They care more about making money. However, any profits go towards advertising or the owners as not much money was put back into improving things for the students or teachers.
20 Şubat 2020
Fulltime Teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul, Turkey
Atrocious company to work for, management are always looking for ways to cheat employees and clients out of money, pay was always late (sometimes over a week late), would never recommend anyone work there ever