ENGLISH TIME
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun
ENGLISH TIME Çalışan Yorumu

Vibrant community of locals and International professionals

4,0
23 Temmuz 2019
Teaching a foreign language in a country of Turkish native speakers was not only an amazing experience to learnb another culture but it was also a rewarding one.

English Time provided me with an opportunity of a life time by promoting me from a teacher to a head Teacher/Director of Language center in a short period of time. I would recommend this company to others who plan on experiencing a different culture and growing both in career and in personal aspects.
Kategorilere göre puanlama
İş/Sosyal hayat Dengesi
3,0
Kültür/Değerler
Benzer yorumlar
28 Nisan 2020
Junior English teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
I worked for ET years ago. I felt very comfortable and secure at my job. Management was very cooperative, and coworkers were friendly. My schedule was arranged parallel to my needs, and the material they provided was sufficient.
2,0
22 Şubat 2020
English Language Teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul
The company doesn't care very much about education. They care more about making money. However, any profits go towards advertising or the owners as not much money was put back into improving things for the students or teachers.
2,0
20 Şubat 2020
Fulltime Teacher (Eski Çalışan) - Istanbul, Turkey
Atrocious company to work for, management are always looking for ways to cheat employees and clients out of money, pay was always late (sometimes over a week late), would never recommend anyone work there ever