ENGLISH TIME
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

İstanbul konumunda ENGLISH TIME için Çalışan Yorumları

Aramayla eşleşen 19 yorum bulundu
35 yoruma gözat
yok yok yokkkkkkkkk yoooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
İş Kültürü
I worked for ET years ago. I felt very comfortable and secure at my job. Management was very cooperative, and coworkers were friendly. My schedule was arranged parallel to my needs, and the material they provided was sufficient.
İş Kültürü
The company doesn't care very much about education. They care more about making money. However, any profits go towards advertising or the owners as not much money was put back into improving things for the students or teachers.
İş Kültürü
Atrocious company to work for, management are always looking for ways to cheat employees and clients out of money, pay was always late (sometimes over a week late), would never recommend anyone work there ever
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
It was a very bad work experience for me. The management was terrible. The staff were not respectful toward teachers. The salary was low. The quality of the books was very low.
İş Kültürü
Teaching a foreign language in a country of Turkish native speakers was not only an amazing experience to learnb another culture but it was also a rewarding one.

English Time provided me with an opportunity of a life time by promoting me from a teacher to a head Teacher/Director of Language center in a short period of time. I would recommend this company to others who plan on experiencing a different culture and growing both in career and in personal aspects.
İş Kültürü
Working at English Time was fun, but the books used were outdated. Teachers have to prepare their own lesson plans with their own material if they want to reach their learners and be successful.
Great teachers
İş Kültürü
I worked in Kadikoy and Antalya English Time. The people I worked with were amazing, the culture and work like balance was also amazing.

I could recall issue of management constantly being changed, there was never issue regarding regular work.
work life balance
Mangement
İş Kültürü
Lovely atmosphere to meet teachers with diverse background and staff.
Learnt alot concerning different atitudes towards work and accents.

Management are supportive concerning accomodation for their teachers where I worked.

Hardest part is working almost seven days in a week.

Had fun touring the city with some students for speaking activities.
Artı Yönleri
low cost accomodation and food, tea etc
Long hours at work.
İş Kültürü
Had I graded this business after my first year, my scores would have been much higher. During my second year of employment with English Time, a structural change occurred wherein many of the branches became "independent franchises" and the branch I worked in then eliminated many of the financial benefits and stopped their policy of quickly supplying legal documentation for work. I cannot say they would not supply the legal documentation but they were in no hurry to facilitate the legal process which meant I was working illegally for months before I decided I did not want to work illegally and left the country. Additionally, I was forced to pay for my illegal status in fines when I left the country.
Artı Yönleri
Loved the students and the country
Unstable administration
İş Kültürü
This is a great place for new English teachers as the curriculum is of your creation. Depending on the branch you are at you will get different reviews but the branch i was at was enjoyable. Students were great. the only issue was the pay. You were never guaranteed pay on time which was very hard.
personal curriculum, relaxed, enjoyable
Eksi Yönleri
pay was late, lack of support, no materials, lack of holidays
1,0
İş Kültürü
Stabil olmaması ve şubeden şubeye değişen kurallar. Maaşların elden ve geç verilip bir neden sunulmaması
İş Kültürü
A typical day at work can be stressful because there are not enough resources provided for the teachers. For example, there was only one printer for about 10 teachers, which broke down often or was not available. As the company is for profit, they focus on getting more students to the detriment of the teachers. Students will be added to a class late in the course without notice to the teacher.
Some co-workers are hyper competitive and do not like to share experience, ideas or resources. Most co-workers are very nice and fun to work with.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the students who are generally respectful and eager to learn, and often very entertaining. Your fellow teachers are also companionable and can become life-time friends. The hardest part of the job is just having time to prepare for classes, as this is on your own time since there is only about 10 minutes between classes. If you have enough time to prepare, it means you don't get paid enough as you get paid only for the actual hours worked.
Artı Yönleri
Location in beautiful cities in romantic Turkey
Eksi Yönleri
Not very good pay for the work.
İş Kültürü
The most enjoyable part of the job was playing an educational games with the students. The hardest part of the job was when there was no materials to use in the classroom.The other difficulty at job was waiting for a long hours for the evening classes. As far as co-workers I got alone most everybody at school.
Artı Yönleri
Rent allowance, and travelling coast reimbursement
Eksi Yönleri
no pay for holidays, difficult schedule, ever got a raise.
İş Kültürü
Relaxed atmosphere with highly educated teachers and professional management and professional education system. All makes this company a good place to work at.
İş Kültürü
Teaching children of all ages how to use there English knowledge and expand there speaking abilities. A rewarding job to be able to impact and touch every childs learning experience.
İş Kültürü
I was required to create daily lesson plans for all age levels and groups according to required curriculum. I was thrown in a very fast-paced, aggressive environment that I was able to adapt to. However, I left after only a month because of medical reasons.
Artı Yönleri
Different material and lessons everyday.
Very crowded and busy.
İş Kültürü
There are plenty of classes to teach. Teachers have the flexibility to design lessons as they see fit.
İş Kültürü
Working for English Time was an unfortunate experience. Yes, you get to be in the beautiful city of Istanbul. However, you won't get to experience the city because of the strict work schedule and limited travel opportunities. You'll work long hours and be underpaid.
in istanbul
Eksi Yönleri
too much travel; poor pay