ENGLISH TIME
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

English Teacher için ENGLISH TIME Çalışan Yorumları

35 yoruma gözat
yok yok yokkkkkkkkk yoooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
1,0
İş Kültürü
Lack of proper communication between the co-owners was a big blow on this business and the way foreign teachers are treated isn't good enough. They lay off teachers without any renumeration.
İş Kültürü
I worked for ET years ago. I felt very comfortable and secure at my job. Management was very cooperative, and coworkers were friendly. My schedule was arranged parallel to my needs, and the material they provided was sufficient.
İş Kültürü
The company doesn't care very much about education. They care more about making money. However, any profits go towards advertising or the owners as not much money was put back into improving things for the students or teachers.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
English Time is great environment for teaching English to adults and experiencing Turkish and Muslim culture. I would often go into Sultanahmet for the markets and to visit Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and the other mosques, museums and locations in Istanbul. I would ride in from the Bakırköy location of English Time on the same train line as the Orient Express and go to Sirkeci Railway Station, which was the last stop on the Orient Express, to visit Sultanahmet and all of Istanbul.
1,0
İş Kültürü
It was a very bad work experience for me. The management was terrible. The staff were not respectful toward teachers. The salary was low. The quality of the books was very low.
İş Kültürü
Working at English Time was fun, but the books used were outdated. Teachers have to prepare their own lesson plans with their own material if they want to reach their learners and be successful.
Great teachers
4,0
İş Kültürü
I worked in Kadikoy and Antalya English Time. The people I worked with were amazing, the culture and work like balance was also amazing.

I could recall issue of management constantly being changed, there was never issue regarding regular work.
work life balance
Mangement
İş Kültürü
Once management changed, it was a much better place to work. For the 11 month contract you had to work 6 days a week and no holidays. Also being paid hourly and not many classes
Salaries are very Laaaaate
two months late and even more
İş Kültürü
This is a great place for new English teachers as the curriculum is of your creation. Depending on the branch you are at you will get different reviews but the branch i was at was enjoyable. Students were great. the only issue was the pay. You were never guaranteed pay on time which was very hard.
personal curriculum, relaxed, enjoyable
Eksi Yönleri
pay was late, lack of support, no materials, lack of holidays
İş Kültürü
The most enjoyable part of the job was playing an educational games with the students. The hardest part of the job was when there was no materials to use in the classroom.The other difficulty at job was waiting for a long hours for the evening classes. As far as co-workers I got alone most everybody at school.
Artı Yönleri
Rent allowance, and travelling coast reimbursement
Eksi Yönleri
no pay for holidays, difficult schedule, ever got a raise.
4,0
İş Kültürü
The actual act of teaching here was great. The resources that they had were ample, though there was limited understanding of requirements within the school. Management made my life wonderful, though there were times that the language barrier created some bad situation.

This location was extremely hands off of its teachers, which provided a great experience of creating courses from the ground up.
İş Kültürü
Relaxed atmosphere with highly educated teachers and professional management and professional education system. All makes this company a good place to work at.
İş Kültürü
Teaching children of all ages how to use there English knowledge and expand there speaking abilities. A rewarding job to be able to impact and touch every childs learning experience.
İş Kültürü
My typical day is when i have a few class and not many so that i never get tired and get the sufficient time to prepare for the class. It is really interesting when people join the team work and do it together. The hardest thing was when i was asked to take over one of the missing teacher's classes and teach level 3 students without preparing the lesson.
İş Kültürü
I was required to create daily lesson plans for all age levels and groups according to required curriculum. I was thrown in a very fast-paced, aggressive environment that I was able to adapt to. However, I left after only a month because of medical reasons.
Artı Yönleri
Different material and lessons everyday.
Very crowded and busy.
İş Kültürü
There are plenty of classes to teach. Teachers have the flexibility to design lessons as they see fit.