Frito-Lay

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 7.778 yorum gösteriliyor

Tavsiye ederim

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Calisilacak bir yer tavsiye ederim..Ben tir şöförü İdi̇m,çok memnun ayrildim

nothing

horrible horrible horrible. you will hate it its a waste of time you work to early and will sleep all day the pay aint worth it and they will fire u over one mistake no matter how much you travel for the conpany.

nothing

everything
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Overall a good place to work, they pay well, environment is stable, training is good, management is fair, they feed you, you can move up in the company if that's what u desire!

OTR AZ Delivery Driver

You walk into the office and get your paperwork for the day. For me (Afternoons) that is driving to the same locations over and over again offloading trailers via handcart or dropping containers full of chips and picking up the empties. Place them in the proper sales lane and down-stack the cases of chips. Component pay structure so the faster you work the more you make. Get paid for KM's, cases of chips delivered, hooks, pre-trips, delay time. Claim work life balance, but there isn't any. Won't get any holidays in the summer months. Job requires zero thinking and is toxic to the human soul. You have to land somewhere on the autism spectrum to enjoy doing this work, but the paycheck is what keeps me there.

Can make over $100K/year + Flexible start times + Cheap Chips

Eksi Yönleri

Job is unbelievably boring and brain dead

Could be better

Managers come off lazy sometimes (asking you for info they know they have on file). Merchandisers getting penalized for RSR issues. Severe lack of communication and teamwork from all ends.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Great place to work. Great company and great people. Awesome benefits, awesome retirement plan. as a RSA be willing to travel for coverage if you don’t like traveling it’s not a job for you. Pay is great best kept secret job ever.

Eksi Yönleri

Not a con but expect to be away from home sometimes as a RSA
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Pay is good, work life balance needs improving

I am a part time saniation worker and my pay is fair, 8+ over minimum wage. As a part timer there is no forced overtime, I would not recommend going full time because the forced overtime is crazy at the moment.

Good pay

Eksi Yönleri

worklike balance challenging for full timers

Route sales representative

The job is physically demanding but I find that to be good as It is good for me and I prefer it to being behind a desk. My direct manager was the worst thing about this job as they were very inattentive and would get information to us late. Also would not perform duties causing issues with employees and customers. The job has very little oversight which is a good thing allowing the employee to focus on the job. The plant will send a lot of extra product that you do not order and this makes the job more difficult than it needs to be. Overall though I would recommend the company and find them a better than average place to work.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Everything was fine except for management

Think twice. No Unions and never honor what were said. Whenever you have a question for your manager, don't be surprise if they can't answer you. Always giving excuses that they're busy. Favoritism at its finest. Don't tell you a lot of stuff during the TWO days orientation. Once you started working here, you got to figure it out all by yourselves. Got to check with the seniors before actually asking manager as they are fresh graduates, inexperienced in any warehouse position and not knowing the company's handbook and guidelines well. Most importantly, don't get held accountable for false information is given. All the best
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Hard work but decent pay

Frito-Lay is a repetitive physical job in the plant / warehouses. You get paid well but you are expected to uphold your productivity numbers. Three periods in a row of not hitting your productivity rate and you will be written up. Continue poor performance and you will lose your job. Hey was double time on your 7th Day working which is pretty good, don't think a lot of companies offer that anymore. 401k Insurance in 401K plans are decent. A store where you can get discount prices on Frito-Lay food. Orlando plant is very old not any room to grow so it's hot and old Warehouse.

Decent

The pay is good, I don't think they really work with you if you have a life outside of work. They want you there all the time. You never know when you really have a off day. This job is not good for someone that has small children at home. You will never see them

overall its ok

Working for frito lay defineatly has its ups and downs but it is a good job with a good company. The only thing I wish was having a steady schedule and know what time you will be off.

Not for me

If you enjoy having your job run your life this job is for you. If you have worked at any factor you already know what it’s like . In the way ! Pay is decent when u work the forced overtime .

Buen ambiente

Para poder subir hay que hablar inglés y ser eficaz.

Terrible management

It’s a job no help from management if you like working alone it’s great but don’t expect any help during holidays and you will work every holiday except Christmas

Good pay, hard job

If you don't mind little sleep, but making good money, this job is for you. Unless you been there for 20 years, don't expect to get good vacation requests or routes with weekends off. Everything there is based off seniority, doesn't matter how good of a worker you are.

alright

Its a alright paying job. Sometime there is a lot of work and sometimes you just stand there. Fulltime workers are forced to work 6 days, 12 hours. Machines do not work at all which makes work harder.

Artı Yönleri

Pay, free chips, breaks, no supervision

Eksi Yönleri

Forced overtime, management are aweful, understaffed, machines dont work

Fast paced

Designed for single people that have no social life. Can’t take a family vacation when the family is off for school
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Managers don't care about you

The only good thing about Frito Lay is the benefits. Really good pay, great insurance, mileage reimbursement for your car, a lot of paid holidays, etc. However, the managers just don't care about their employees. They only want to know when you can work and how much overtime you can work. They don't care about any personal stuff you have going on at home, like family matters, sick pets, school, etc. I am constantly nagged by emails, texts, and sometimes calls while I'm off the clock. The managers also nitpick all of your work and always point out what you're doing wrong, they never acknowledge the good work that you do. I once had to be on medical leave for 6-8 weeks and my manager wasn't helpful at all about who I should talk to in HR, and she even tried to talk me out of going on leave. I also know other employees that were told they couldn't call out of work when they got injured on the job. Also, don't ever expect a raise because all employees in the same position get the same pay no matter how long you've been with the company.

Hard work

This job is far from being a walk in the park. If you plan on being successful here financially you will have to sacrifice all of your home time. Every route is designed to have enough work to last 55 hours a week for the experienced fast paced sales representative. Managers get paid well by how much product you push out so they will be relentless on making you work hard and harder. Not only that but Frito Lay wants to continue to push their sales quota every year so if you worked hard 1 year you'll be working even harder the next year, the sales quotas are continuously raised unrealistically high. Now with all that being said if you don't cut corners, work hard, and follow the rules by the book you can make a good living. Ive seen sales guys make in the upper 80,000's yearly gross. If you dont work hard it can easily be low 50,000's even high 40,000'sTheir benefits are worth talking about since they treated me well with dental, orthodontic work, personal car driven miles, food, etc.

Benefits and Pay

Eksi Yönleri

Poor management and warehouse organization
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

After leaving company they make you pay back money received

Having me pay money back to company already received is not real a real good business model. I’m not sure I understand but understanding the whole payroll system is extremely complicated to almost every employee!

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Frito-Lay firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama