Hardee's
3.4/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Hardee's için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 8,786 yorum gösteriliyor

good for teenagers

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
first job as a teen. coworkers always had drama so it was hard to deal with petty coworkers and angry customers. the pay was enough for me to do what i had to do
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Over worked and underpaid.

Working long hours all different shifts . Closing by yourself . Always having management looking over your shoulder expecting way more than they should. I wouldnt recommend this job for anyone.

50 percent discount.

No benefits.

Unorganized

I grew up with the company but it’s very unorganized a lot is overlooked people are not heard and it’s just a joke anymore this place is loosing money

Eksi Yönleri

Never given breaks checks are always messed and there’s no training
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Stressful environment, but it can be rewarding.

It can be a very stressful environment, especially if this is your first job. The management sometimes can get on your nerves and really aggravate you, but that’s a given in most work places. The pay is decent for a fast food job. If you do good and prove yourself and your worth, you may get a raise. It can get very busy, which is also a given in any fast food job. If you work at a fast food job and you don’t get busy, then there’s a problem with the restaurant. Somedays you get busy because there’s simply not enough people on shift.

Artı Yönleri

They feed you if you don’t get a break, They’re willing to work with you, They’re also willing to work with you if you have medical issues, They take care of you, If you need help, all you have to do is ask.

Eksi Yönleri

Stressful, You don’t get a whole lot of respect, especially if you’re younger, There’s a lot of attitude, The turnover rate is very high, New hires just don’t show up sometimes and it leaves you in a pickle.

Terrible .

Awful company. You will never have a life outside of this job and the pay isn’t worth the stress. Management is a disaster. Never would work here again.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Yup. Is what you'd expect

Pretty ok for a fast food job, that's about it. $10 for a stressful time. The way the system works its impossible to meet meet goals of management. Gm was cool but it's the corporate who really ruined it.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Just a place to say you have a little income!

Not a great company to work for if you are looking for advancement. You just go to work and work crew positions plus do management work. There’s no sense of job commitment.

Free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

Short staff all the time
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Awesome place to work. Also can move up in the company fast. Management is the best. They work with your schedule or if you need time off the best they can

Free lunches

Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

The job was decent for a fast food place.

This job is good for temporary employment. Most shifts are slow here which end up getting people hours cut but on days where business is high there is not enough staff! Management which I had the opportunity of being apart for a short period of time is unprofessional, chaotic, and unorganized. I love the customers that ate here, generally older but of course wide range of guests. The culture is a little messy but manageable.

Customers were nice

Eksi Yönleri

Not enough business, no free meals.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Great place to work with good people

I personally enjoyed working here, but unless you are moving up into management it doesn’t seem like a job worth keeping forever. My management team was awesome though.

Awesome Managers who trained me in FOH and BOH

Started in high school elevated my way up to GM. 9 1/2 years of learning in our new worldLoved it. Loved meeting new ppl loved training new employees

Customers happy

Customers unhappy
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Once you get the hang of it, not hard except for lack of employees

My store was always understaffed, so when it is busy, back to back, it can get pretty stressful, but if you can push past that, it isn't too bad of a job besides cleaning bathrooms. The management will be upset by having cars sitting in the drive thru for too long, but understanding about it. Never got a raise but worked there less than a year when people who had worked the previous year were getting raises.

Artı Yönleri

Good free breakfast if you work mornings, one free meal in general, solid amount of down time

Eksi Yönleri

store always running out of necessary supplies, rude customers
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

The employees where to “clickie”Management has poor training skills

I enjoyed the job itself. The team and management bully other employees. They make there own rules as they go. Different for each employee. Proper procedures were not followed. Gloves not used while making food.

Free Lunch

Poor management
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

It is good for a starter job.

They pay low and expect you to do a lot. The employees are so so. If you are looking for a starter job, this is good. To improve your social skills it is also good.

You get free food.

Short breaks.

Poor management, Poor service

Poor management, Poor customer service . Workers don't want to complete job duties and management let's them get away with it. The language that workers use and the way they carry on is not acceptable

Eksi Yönleri

Lazy people, nobody wants to do their job
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Dramatic do not handle problems correctly

Worked there 2 years. Thd experience was great for a little while. Dramatic workers and managers. Talk about people and nothing is handled correctly. Did not get the proper training for my position and limited schedule flexibility. Also would make employees work sick running to bathroom to throw up and told u cannot call in. Also management is told they do not receive breaks

Free meals

No breaks
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Good job for a student. They start out at minimum wage and give small raises after reviews.

I wouldn't recommend as anything more than a part time small job. Do not plan to make it a career as the chances of advancing are slim. Workers are friendly and nice. Clean environment.

Friendly staff.

No room for growth.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Productive and fun workplace.

My days started at 4am making biscuits from scratch. I learned how to make a great fluffy biscuit. The hardest part of my job was waking up so early.

Treat employees poorly.

Employees are ran down and management is not very helpful. During extremely busy rushes management isn't present to attempt to be helpful. I'm sure this isn't the case at every location to be fair.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Typical fast food environment. Really depends on who you work with.

Easy, fast paced work but can obviously get pretty stressful as most popular fast food places go. Stayed for like a year and met some really fun, interesting people. Customers and co-workers alike. Left because I needed more money and felt like I was going nowhere
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Wouldn't be a terrible first job.

Management was good, organization left a lot to be desired. Compensation was definitely lacking. Pretty stress free coming from my previous job that was very fast paced.

Artı Yönleri

30 minute breaks, good managers, employee discounts.

Compensation, boring.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hardee's firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama