Harley-Davidson, Inc. Hakkında
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Financial Services.Harley-Davidson, Inc. şirketine ait 38 fotoğrafa gözat
In 1903, out of a small shed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, four young men lit a cultural wildfire that would grow and spread across geographies and generations. Their innovation and imagination for what was possible on two wheels sparked a transportation revolution and lifestyle that would make Harley-Davidson the most desirable motorcycle brand in the world.
Our Mission: More than building machines, we stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul.
Our Vision: Building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution and emotion.
Our Mission and Vision honor our past and help define our future. And what we hope you see in these guiding statements is a consumer-led company that’s driven to win, lead and deliver a Harley-Davidson experience that our riders expect and deserve – one where adventure and “freedom for the soul” are the payoff.
To do this, we are redefining our culture to reignite the company’s soul and spirit. We are calling our cultural journey “H-D#1” represented by our recognizable #1 logo, introduced in 1969 to celebrate a National Racing Championship. The #1 logo is uniquely ours - an iconic symbol of winning and the hard work it takes to get there. Our employees and dealers are rallying around ten H-D#1 leadership principles to become a winning, high-performing company.
Inclusivity & Belonging
We continue to rethink how we attract talent and reinforce our commitment to inclusivity. We are being intentional as we build our workforce for the future. We are a signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion Pledge, committing to cultivating an environment where all ideas are welcomed. Recent examples:
• We celebrate a Month of Inclusion to further efforts on inclusion & belonging
• We joined the Business Coalition for Equality Act in support of federal LGBTQ+ rights
• More than 50% of our new hires were female or underrepresented talent
• We achieved our goal to increase women and diverse representation in manager & above hires
• We offer new inclusive leadership learning experiences with the YWCA and African American Chamber of Commerce
Our 7 employee resource groups provide opportunities for employees to exchange ideas, deliver programming, develop, and support business initiatives. Current ERGs:
• C.R.E.W. (Women)
• AP (Asian Professionals)
• YP (Young Professionals)
• B.O.L.D. (African American)
• H.O.L.A. (Hispanic/Latinx)
• E.A.G.L.E. (LGBTQ+)
• MAV (Military & Veterans)
Harley-Davidson is positioning itself as an industry leader through a people centered approach to our Future of Work efforts, focused on personal wellbeing and performance outcomes.
Harley-Davidson continues to evolve its highly desirable workplace ecosystem so our people can leverage personal freedom and harmonize their work and personal lives.
We focus on outcomes and impacts while providing our people and their teams the autonomy to determine how best to accomplish them.
As you continue to design your life around the things that matter the most, Harley-Davidson offers a variety of flexible work arrangements to fit a variety of circumstances.
Whether you prefer to work at a company location or live and work far from the office, Harley-Davidson has roles to fit your personal preferences.
• Our manufacturing facilities welcome a staff of dedicated employees daily to support the creation of the most desirable motorcycles in the world.
• In addition to our factories, Harley-Davidson office locations are being reimagined to support our distributed workforce and Virtual Mindset principles.
Because most of our non-manufacturing roles are not tightly linked to a physical location, we maximize the degree of personal flexibility in where, when and how you accomplish your work.
At Harley-Davidson, we continue to evolve the way we work across the globe through leveraging our Virtual Mindset principles.
• Level the Playing Field
• Equalize Access to Information
• Manage to Outcomes and Development
• Reduce Meetings and Improve Interactions
• Harmonize Work and Life
The Hardwire is Harley-Davidson’s 2021-2025 strategic plan guided by our mission and vision. Our plan is targeting long-term profitable growth through focused efforts that extend and strengthen our brand and drive value for all stakeholders. The Hardwire is designed to enhance the desirability of Harley-Davidson and fuel our unique lifestyle brand.
Harley-Davidson employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that’s geared toward their individual lifestyles – providing employees the freedom to choose the benefits that work best for them and their families. This includes, but is not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k plan, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more!
We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from.
Harley-Davidson was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1903. Our corporate headquarters stand on the site where the first factory was built in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. We now have more than 5,000 employees worldwide.
We are a proud corporate citizen and believe in strong support of the communities where we work and live. Each location with a Harley-Davidson facility has a unique heritage, excellent cultural and social environments, and friendly people who welcome newcomers – we are honored to call them home.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AND MUSEUM
- USA, Wisconsin, Milwaukee – Corporate Headquarters (Juneau Avenue)
- USA, Wisconsin, Milwaukee – Harley-Davidson Museum
- USA, Pennsylvania, York – Vehicle and Powertrain Operations
- USA, Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls – Powertrain Operations
- USA, Wisconsin, Tomahawk – Tomahawk Operations
- Brazil, Manaus –Harley-Davidson do Brasil Ltda Assembly Plant
- India, Bawal – Harley-Davidson India Bawal Assembly Plant
- Thailand, Rayong – Thailand Sales Office and Assembly Plant
- USA, Wisconsin, Wauwatosa – Product Development Center
- USA, Arizona, Yucca – Arizona Proving Ground
- USA, Florida, Naples – Florida Evaluation Center
- Australia, Sydney – Asia/Pacific Group Australia Office
- Brazil, Sao Paulo – Harley-Davidson do Brasil
- Canada, Toronto – Harley-Davidson Canada
- China, Shanghai – Harley-Davidson China
- Czech Republic, Prague – Harley-Davidson Czech Republic s.r.o.
- France, Paris – Harley-Davidson France
- Germany, Frankfurt – Harley-Davidson Germany GmbH
- Greece, Athens – Harley-Davidson South Eastern Europe
- India, Gurugram – Harley-Davidson India
- Italy, Milan – Harley-Davidson Italia S.r.l.
- Japan, Tokyo – Harley-Davidson Japan K.K.
- Mexico, Monterrey – Harley-Davidson de Mexico
- Netherlands, Rijswijk – Harley-Davidson Benelux B.V.
- Russia, Moscow – Harley-Davidson Russia and CIS
- Singapore, Singapore – Harley-Davidson Asia Pacific Pte.
- South Africa, Cape Town – Harley-Davidson Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Spain, Barcelona – Harley-Davidson Spain
- Switzerland, Zurich – Harley-Davidson Switzerland GmbH
- Thailand, Rayong – Thailand Sales Office and Assembly Plant
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai – Harley-Davidson Middle East/North Africa
- United Kingdom, Oxford – Harley-Davidson Europe / UK / HDFS Europe
HARLEY-DAVIDSON FINANCIAL SERVICES
- USA, Illinois, Chicago – Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- USA, Nevada, Reno – Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- USA, Texas, Plano – Harley-Davidson Financial Services
H-D DEALER SYSTEMS
- USA, Ohio, Valley View – Harley-Davidson Dealer Systems