Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 13.603 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Benzeri kategoride ve üst kategoride bir otel işletmesinde kolayca iş bulma imkanı sağlar.
1,0
İş Kültürü
That is exactly how you will feel if you work for this company. It’s a job if you are desperate for income! They will hire you just to fill a seat.
İş Kültürü
It was was always fun to go to work. The mangers cared about us. Interacting with the guests was probably my favorite part. The Hilton knows how to tajdd we care of their people.
Artı Yönleri
Benefits
Eksi Yönleri
2,0
İş Kültürü
Was very disappointed on being laid off from Hilton and how it was handled. While I worked there I loved it then COVID 19 hit. There wasn't a lot of communication from management and everyone that was furloughed was kind of left in the dark. People were let go randomly and it didn't matter how great of an employee you were.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
Very bad comunicación,bad management.shout on you for no reason.allway remember how you lucky because you get job,no team work.work in a section for 1 day without any training
Tip
İş Kültürü
Loved working there wish they would have given me a chance to grow was let go because of one customer complaint that I approved a room that was not to the hilton's standards
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a award winning company with great culture, benefits, career advancement and teams. Would recommend the company anytime and if an opportunity presented itself in the future would be glad to go back to work for Hilton.
İş Kültürü
The hotel was great overrall..i enjoyer workinh there and meeting new people. The guest were amasing and the hotel even provided the employees with breakfast and lunch.
İş Kültürü
Was forced to split tips with servers who didn’t even bring in 20% of total sales. No room for advancement after one year. Would recommend for people not lookimg to further their career in front of the house.
Free lunch
Lack of management
İş Kültürü
Hilton has been the best place to work as a server that I've ever encountered. Lots of career advancement opportunities. Great benefits. Focused on work life balance for all of its team members. I love being there.
Artı Yönleri
Work life balance, flexibility with scheduling, benefits
İş Kültürü
My service there as a Food and Beverage Manager for 14 years, was both educational and exciting. Educational, because of the staff that learned everything I could teach them, and exciting because of the experience I learned as a manager.
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a very inclusive organization that takes great care in continuous training and coaching. Positive encouragement throughout my 5 years.They really care about their employees and have taken great pains to ensure their employees are taken care of despite market needs during COVID-19
Inclusive and Diverse
understaffed due to COVID-19
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Hilton is pretty good just normal stuff ya know, it’s the Hilton

In general, managers at Hilton awesome 😊
İş Kültürü
Nice place to, but the pay is not the best. Managers are helpful and available when you need them. You are able to build your own work schedule according to your needs.
Decent culture
pay is horrible
İş Kültürü
good team and management, good salary, met a lot of people/guests/clients at Hilton every day, new events yearly and monthly , it was my best 3 years of my life working at Hilton, as i studied a different field (interior designer) but i really enjoyed working as a sales executive, and i wish i can work with Hilton team
İş Kültürü
Never boring and you get exposed to my different cultures along the way. The schedules are made based on seniority if you are in a union position. The hours are decent.
Healthcare
Seniority
İş Kültürü
Excellent en todos los niveles de satisfacción personal y profesional.
Artı Yönleri
Buenos beneficios médicos y salarios.
No hay para mi.
İş Kültürü
Overall the best place I've worked for up until now and will always be glad with regards to the everyone and exposure u gained whilst working at Hilton
İş Kültürü
But I did meet some good people n made some good friends . Whom I would never forget. And some that I will forget but all in all I had a great time working for Washington hilton hotel .
İş Kültürü
Highly recommend Hilton as an employer. They are culturally inclusive have a strong passion for top notch guest service and a culture of promotion from within.
İş Kültürü
It is a very nice company...however everything is base in seniority.. If you want to get a good pay this is a place to be. The company culture sis very nice everybody is helpful.
Artı Yönleri
free food. great pay and compensation and benefits
toxic