Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 13.603 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Benzeri kategoride ve üst kategoride bir otel işletmesinde kolayca iş bulma imkanı sağlar.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Overall
My experience working at Hilton was terrible. Very strict. Not understanding at all. Rude management. Terrible benefits. Overall I do not recommend working for this company
İş Kültürü
Rewarding overall but usually unbalanced work load. Team works well together but demands are usually unrealistic to succeed. Sometimes everyone not on the same page
İş Kültürü
Hilton as a company has given me an amazing opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally . I liked the Global presence, the style and culture of the company and the success that came to me with hard work and dedication.

I liked the business travel, client interaction, and the training tools that were offered for our growth.

The news of the hotel's permanent closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic was extremely disappointing..
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I worked in customer service. I have some excellent skills like active listening. Hard working. Communication multy cultural people and I can speak multy language.
İş Kültürü
I've worked there for one 31 years at the hotel it is my one and only job I am a very dedicated person and take my job very seriously it has been a great pleasure working for this company
free lunch
healthcare
İş Kültürü
Corporate management has lots of experienced personal but many times forgets about the operational staff and sometimes doesnt share the knowledge to grow.
İş Kültürü
The company has a good reputation and they care for people. The salary is good and they took care of rhe guest, they give good compensation, hopefully they stay that way.
İş Kültürü
Very busy and a lot of work. Taught me how to excel in a restaurant position. Management can play favorites but they're very nice. Team feels like a family. The most enjoyable part is there's lots of regulars.
Discounted food and hotels
Overworked
İş Kültürü
great company to work for .benefits good .and management fair .wages always paid on time and room for promotion in company.Always busy from the start of your shift to end and you get a break when you can.
Artı Yönleri
free meals onduty and good benefits
uniforms get dirty fast
İş Kültürü
Very good team to work with and great clientele which made this position a great place to work. At the same time great work benefits in hosbitality market.
İş Kültürü
This is a great working environment . I love going to work everyday and the mantis awesome . The pay is always great and I have a great work life balamce
İş Kültürü
My manager and all the staff was amazing. If you want to grow in the company though you have to play favorites HR is not the easiest to deal with. Other than that great benefits.
İş Kültürü
The Environment is awesome the benefits are excellent the employees or fun and reliable to work with the management team is ever changing for the best .
Free uniforms
Busy weekends
İş Kültürü
Hilton is good placement for working.
At hilton u get friendly atmosphere with your colleagues .

Online training is also benifitial for self improvement. I think hilton is the best company for working .
İş Kültürü
the company was ok to work for but i just wanted to changed to something else full time work as i have a little girl who goes to school so i was looking for something what is full time and some where closer to home like in bury/ Middleton / Manchester city centre
free lunches
C'était un bon travail mais à cause du Covid 19 j'ai perdu mon emploi
Repas à petits prix
J'ai pas trouvé
İş Kültürü
There are multiple reasons why Hilton has been at the top of the Best Places to Work lists!

Hilton truly has a culture of hospitality, not only for customers, but also for team members. Everyone is happy to step up and help. Management listens to employees and values their input and efforts.
Artı Yönleri
Challenging work and development supported. Good compensation and benefits. Good travel perks!
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours are periodically necessary. In spite of encouragement at the top to take time to recharge, I had a lot of vacation time that I didn’t use.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I worked at this company for eight years they turned over to Hilton, new management, and that’s when it went downhill. Very sad I used to love my job.
The Guest that I’ve had the pleasure meeting are awesome
Eksi Yönleri
New management is not fair
İş Kültürü
The manager and executives are in company very supporting and understanding they always ready to Short out the workers problems I really feel proud to be a part of Hilton .
Thank you Hilton and Hilton management.
İş Kültürü
Really friendly staff and helpful manager whenever needed for help. Care about the employee. It is busy sometimes at reception (especially from 5pm onwards to 9pm) and manager will come and help out. For example, comforting the guests in the long queue and direct them to fast check-in if they did not notice they have done it.