Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 13.603 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Benzeri kategoride ve üst kategoride bir otel işletmesinde kolayca iş bulma imkanı sağlar.
İş Kültürü
-This company is truly a pleasure to work work.
They take the time to know their employees and are very approachable to talk to.

if you like fast paced atmosphere this is the place for you
İş Kültürü
Copelands of Southlake has some of the worst staff you could ever imagine. Overworked, constantly felt like my job was insecure (threatened to remove barback posittion entirely,) management was caught stealing from employees several times, toxic coworkers.
Good pay, great benefits
Terrible management
İş Kültürü
Hilton constantly endeavors to assist their employees with self improvement training. I gained valuable training and assistance from Hilton. The only dilemma while working there was the pay.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Yeah if i wasn't for my co workers i probably wouldn't have been at the job very long being around good people changed how I viewed the company and overall they made a big difference
Great tips
İş Kültürü
C'est l'une des meilleures expériences que j'ai vécu.
İş Kültürü
My typical work day included greeting guests assist with check-in and servicing guest request and needs. Processing paperwork and closing accounts at the end of the day. I worked as a night auditor when I first became an employee at Hilton. I learned how to close accounts and processed paperwork. The workplace was a friendly place to work and growth potential is definitely a plus.
Artı Yönleri
Free food, Uniform and dry cleaning
İş Kültürü
Péssima gestão por parte da Direcção que foi colocada lá pela Hilton. Ambiente tóxico
Localização
Direção
İş Kültürü
Todos estas perfecto me siento my felice en trabajo con mi compañero
Si
Si ay descanso
● Work-life balance
Great place friendly excellent service

● Pay & benefits

Good benefits

● Overall

After Air Force in Morocco I enjoy working in Hilton airport. Meet a lot of people from all over the world

Hilton help me a lot to improve my English and communicate with guest
İş Kültürü
I was heart broken when I lost my job due to Covid
Great company to work for.

During my time on property and working for corporate office it was a great experience.
Flexibility
Benefits. Pay, Work schedule
3,0
Unfair redundancy way
No help for keeping any staffs it’s a Hilton way no to protect their staffs

Their redundancy is not on the pandemic it’s because of the refurbishment they are having at the hotel
Free lunch
N/A
İş Kültürü
There was room for growth. I enjoyed the work atmosphere , my manager at the time was very encouraging also great benefits . i would love to work for this company again.
İş Kültürü
Hilton an the best place to work as the work ethics is more like family oriented business however some of the managers are have issues with leadership skills but their HR is always there to put things right.
Fairly good
Can be unnecessary stressful
İş Kültürü
Such a great place to work feel like I'm working with my family members. All staff was very motivational. They have great wages for workers and provide many facilities.
İş Kültürü
I worked for 13 years within Hilton and every day was different. I thrived on the experience and learned so much.
Colleagues are awesome and the huge building had its own challenges, but thats what made it so mad and such fun.
Free Canteen
Can be long shifts
İş Kültürü
Great team, everyone working together for a common goal. Looking for ideas and solutions for projects as a team, lovely times there. Management was very supportive and always willing to help
Employee menu and discounts
● Overall
Hotel was great, guests were awesome as well. Management sucked, there were times that they would over sell rooms and front desk agents were to take the worst of it when the guest would arrive. Management would not take the time to reserve other hotel rooms in another hotel for them. It was a fun atmosphere though to be working at a Hilton and the employee rate to stay was awesome.
İş Kültürü
I am on furlough at the moment and felt like maybe this is an opportunity to change workplace or carrier . Feel the need of trying something new after being almost 18 years in the same company .
Artı Yönleri
Working hours and great colleagues
Need a change
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed working with the kitchen team at Hilton, gained alot of knowledge and skills. Rules and regulations were adhered to at all times, staff members were willing to help and teach me alot.
Free lunches
İş Kültürü
work place and my co-workers were great and very helpful, everyday we have a staff meeting on updates on what needs to be done or in projects we are working on.