Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 13.603 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Benzeri kategoride ve üst kategoride bir otel işletmesinde kolayca iş bulma imkanı sağlar.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Terrible company, and terrible place to work, directors don’t like or trust anybody, management generally is not good, no investment in home,poor conditions for staff generally because home is in need of updat desperately. If you are not gender you will never be one of that company.
İş Kültürü
They have great working and development platform, amazing team, well balanced system. A bit too much of inner politics, but overall, if you work hard, really hard, say out loud your goals, you have a shot. The down side (and big one), very low salaries and, at least in operations, very poor life-work balance
Staff rates, healthy atmosphere
Low salary, life-work balance
İş Kültürü
wasnt a bad place to work. the managers werent the worse.. we had more slow days than good days.. the people working there make it fun. the guest werent the worst. good discount, recommend if you like to travel
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
3,0
İş Kültürü
Expérience enrichissante , très bons outils sur le support informatique pour les formation.
Le staff
İş Kültürü
Ottima compagnia dove ci si può esprimere e sviluppare
Competitivo
3,0
İş Kültürü
The ability to receive reduced price on hotel stays within the Hilton family. When taking a vacation being able to stay at high end hotels at a reduced price.
İş Kültürü
Very Happy, Very 'Motivated' atmosphere, but the G.M. seems to be the forefront for the money earners in this operation. I asked for 13.50, knowing 15 is a good start G.M. said he would 'do his best' to meet my requirements, three years and multiple casual inquiries later, and NO opportunities past what minimal criteria meets. If you come here don't take less then 15, lots of 'team' effort, not enough Hilton 'class' actions for home-work life betterment.
Good perks with free food, if you are a hungry single guy like myself!
İş Kültürü
Very corporate with high manager turnover. Great benefits and quality pay. Great coworkers. Bad cafeteria food, but it is free! Lockers and showers are nice benefit in hot texas summers
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed being apart of the hilton hotel for a whole week as it was apart of my travel and tourism course at college and i got to experience what it would be like to be a waitress for a week in the hospitality industry.
İş Kültürü
I like to work with my team because those guys are very profesional and very humble I am lucky to be part of the Hilton.
But I don't happy with the benefit ( Health Insurance)., the company promise health insurance but you need 40 hours.....but sometime make only 25 hours for week and don't qualify for this benefit.
Free Laundry
Healthcare
İş Kültürü
It was a very challenging position. Different events/people kept any skills updated and more professional. Taking each event as an individual challenge rather than a burden brought forth the ideals of an ongoing effort for improving teamwork.
Artı Yönleri
Free meals & free access to pool & gym.
Eksi Yönleri
Tolerance of immature people from temp agencies.
İş Kültürü
A typical work day includes receiving 50+ incoming feedback from guests, answering and resolving issues, and providing excellent customer service.
I've learned muti-tasking, data enty, effective listening, empathy, patience, file managment, and how to remain calm in uncomfortable situations. Our workplace culture is diversed and the team members are eagered to help each other to build customer retention. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I was able to help someone and turn a negative experience into a positive one.
Artı Yönleri
Travel and product perks and free items the hotel give away
n/a
İş Kültürü
Siempre escuchar los consejos y las recomendaciones de tus siperiores
Trato y oportunidad
Eksi Yönleri
El contrato de acabo rapido
İş Kültürü
Whether at the beginning, middle or towards the end of your journey - the company always offers support to help you, guide you and drive you to be the best person you can be. An awesome culture that really drives collaboration and bottom-up innovation.
İş Kültürü
fun place to work,great benefits, free meals ,rooms discounts when traveling and get lots of discounts like gym memberships ,love the people I work with from different nationalities, free bus passes, lots of perks and the GM is amazing treats people with respect and kindness
Artı Yönleri
lots of free stuff membership discounts plenty of bussiness
pay for parking 60 dlls a moth
İş Kültürü
great team culture and lovely offices in Watford head office. Great progression and time spent on personal development. Great opportunity to learn about other departments
Go Hilton Benefit
İş Kültürü
It was a great job great pay but the people working me wasn't so friendly but I like the place and the job it's was easy and working independently is my thing
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches and dicounts of hotels and other things
Unfriendly manager
İş Kültürü
6 months online training. Training is done on a regular basis keeping us all up to date and very informative. Fire training was also very important and done regular. Everyone worked well fantastic team of people from different cultures. I could not have asked for any more working with Hilton I will miss it. Great environment.
Canteen lunch & great incentives
Eksi Yönleri
Clock in and clock out system
İş Kültürü
muy altos estandares de capacitación y preocupación del recurso humano
İş Kültürü
I love this company due to free to learn free to speak,friendly staff and good work environment are being,so day to day updating is very important fact in this hotel opportunities for growing are very free...!