Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Niagara Falls, ON konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Niagara Falls, ON73 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 73 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
-This company is truly a pleasure to work work.
They take the time to know their employees and are very approachable to talk to.

if you like fast paced atmosphere this is the place for you
İş Kültürü
Such a great place to work feel like I'm working with my family members. All staff was very motivational. They have great wages for workers and provide many facilities.
İş Kültürü
Typical Day at Work was faced paced hardest part of the job was rush hour enjoyable time of job was when cooking and finishing my shift the Workplace was good co workers were very nice and good to work with people
Good Teeam Work
Bad management
İş Kültürü
From Hilton, I learned team management and also I gained communication skills on dealing with guests of different countries and it helps me to understand customers needs and how to deal with anyone with professionalism and patience. Each staff of Hilton is very helpful, so everyday was gone good and I did not face any trouble during work at Hilton.
The most enjoyable days at Hilton when there was games organized by superiors for all on special events and also specials gifts are distributed to the winners.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches, morning tea and special food on events
long hours shift
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The upper management are bullies. They demean you, make fun of you. The housekeeping admin team, including the executive housekeeping staff are extreme narcisitic bullies.
İş Kültürü
Just don’t apply and save yourself.

I think that this place has a very inhuman way of caring for others. The manager of the housekeeping department is not fit for the position that they are in.
İş Kültürü
Very good experience, no partiality, cool environment, co operative staff good salary good working hours holiday pay I move in Calgary so I also looking for job in Calgary too. Try to gain more experience from there.
İş Kültürü
The hardest part of the job is fine tuning the small details that are required for perfect presentation of a venue. The most enjoyable, the many wedding receptions I have been a part of making wonderful!
İş Kültürü
Working as a team member made my job very enjoyable but it could also be very stressful at times.Having co-workers to assist was a great benefit and made the day pass quickly.When dealing with guest concerns and questions, it was important to have a knowledge of the Hotel and its services.The main goal of our hotel is to ensure that everyone is satisfied with their stay and desire to return again.I worked hard to make each experience a happy one for our guests.
İş Kültürü
I was treated very disrespectfully by manager which lead to an arrassing work environment. The Union is the most one sided racist organization I've ever seen. They do not represent the employees.
İş Kültürü
Good luck guys! Make sure u know your rights! Its a good place to work everyday you learn something new here! People are super sweet and friendly especially Housekeeping department!
4,0
İş Kültürü
The Hilton is an amazing place to work. The managers are one of the best people I have ever met. The work flexibility is nothing like I have ever seen before.
İş Kültürü
I just started my day to assign the paper and making the sheet for next day.
Then i attend the guest, room attended calls and deliver calls to the person to deliver the things.

I also monitor to complete all the thing in the given time.
İş Kültürü
I work with Hilton for 5 years and still I don't know why is so many construction I really don't like moving to one place to another...and I bus tables and sometimes a coffee run from Corso all the way to banquet on 3rd which I can't handle both then the servers start yelling at me oh we need more coffee I wish management would start hiring people for breakfast at Hilton
İş Kültürü
They offer summer BBQ for workers and family
Awesome Christmas Party

Amazing Travel Discount

Friendly People

Job opportunitys are always available, but hard to get because they always have someone else ready to take over.

Hard to love around departments
free food
low wage
İş Kültürü
I worked their for 8 months. And the department I sighed up for I never did anything in all my time their retaining to that. Instead I was sent to owners houses to work their or for their family friends. Forcing me to come in on my days off and threatening to fire me if I did not come. No benefits aswell. After submitting my 2 week notice I was fired on spot.All around not a good place/company to work for
50% off Food
Eksi Yönleri
Rude bosses. Workplace bullying. Unsafe environment. No job security. No benefits.
İş Kültürü
Some issues with management. No possibility for advancement.Some bullying that never gets resolved. Work pressure is very high. Most people make near minimum wage.
İş Kültürü
Was nice job and meeting lots of people and have a good conversation with other . In lunch time lots of people talk and eating together. People introduce with other.
Free breakfast
Normal time
İş Kültürü
I had the opportunity to work for this organization. The staff was excellent and very flexible with scheduling. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet many individuals from places around the world.
Flexible schedule
Outdoors during winter months
4,0
İş Kültürü
Working at the Hilton has been one of my favourite jobs. The work was hard, but even then it made your days off that much more enjoyable. Lots of support from management and other co-workers.
Free lunch, beautiful view
İş Kültürü
Good place to eat and work
I found that every person were one the same (page)

The company demands were not too demanding,however I personally needed more

Nothing against this company

I was treated as a good willing individual

My decision was my own

I hope that others see a good review