Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Anchorage, AK konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Anchorage, AK43 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 43 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Yeah if i wasn't for my co workers i probably wouldn't have been at the job very long being around good people changed how I viewed the company and overall they made a big difference
Great tips
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working for the Hilton, the work loaf is just perfect for me and most people I work with are friendly and motivated. The organization it’s perfect and committed to customer satisfaction
Flexible schedule
A lot of work
İş Kültürü
Working 8hrs a day, 5 days a week depending on the occupancy. My position as a Night Audit requires time management as you need to accomplish with the given time-frame as i need to submit my daily reports to a different time zone which is 4 hours ahead of my time. It is really fun working at night you won't feel that time is so slow because you are busy organizing and running daily reports.
Free food
fixed rate
İş Kültürü
Great if you like costumer service industry and are looking to grow in the hotel business. Lots of time trying to make sure all guest at the hotel are satisfied. you get discounts on all hiltons all over the worls which is a plus
hotel discounts
insurace
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Management at the beginning was great but the company struggle to keep good management and promoting was out of lack of quality candidates and not qualification
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a 100 old brand. I've learned so many from Hilton and started as an intern and reached all the way up to assistant manager in one year. Great place to grow
İş Kültürü
The first Few Years i work here Everything are good. So i do my best to work and maintain my Job. But starting they change the management this year lot of people/staff are resigning because they cut off our time of work even you work there for long time and also Some of Compensation and Benefits are removed. So Even though i really wanted to stay even i like my job i was force to find a new one that has stable working job and a good compensation and benefits in order to pay for my bills and have something for my Family.
İş Kültürü
Pros:
- Family oriented, great workers, management is awesome, benefits for hotels discounts.

Cons:

- No growth in industry, pay grade is low for the things you do, housekeeping team always kept scores low.
İş Kültürü
Not a good place to work at cause of the pay haven’t gave a raise for 10 years everything was getting worse not good pay no team work what’s so ever no one gets a long a lot of talking about someone there
Don’t pay good
Eksi Yönleri
Work history ain’t that all good don’t work as a team
İş Kültürü
A fast passed great place to work lots of international travelers. Most exposure to cultures I've worked before. Great food served with a smile, or a drink at Bruins a sports bar with an up scale feel. Lots of views from the art work to the local destination. A welcoming place to relax after a long day of site seeing.
İş Kültürü
Company treated employees with fairness and respect. Employers were good at teaching employees valuable skills that were usable towards customers and with each other. The hardest part of the job was dealing with highly demanding guests, but it also offered a challenging experience and a chance to grow. Overall it was a fun and enlightening experience that I will consider coming back to in the future.
İş Kültürü
2 Chief Engineers, 3 Supervisors, and 3 GMs in the year and a half i worked there. Seniority means nothing. And the pay is 10-15 percent lower than any other hotel. At least in the maintenance department. Most of the employees are easy to get along with. There are employees with service ranging from 10 to almost 30 years! No raises. Supervisor/management opportunities being given to less qualified people with less seniority.
Artı Yönleri
Easy to get a job there without knowing to much about anything.
Eksi Yönleri
Easy to get a job there without knowing to much about anything.
İş Kültürü
Great bunch of coworkers with a fantastic manager who was fair, but able to properly direct when needed.
A typical day at work would be making of the prep list first thing. I then would make soups and stews.

Ordering and inventory were part of my responsibility also. Food sanitation was of top importance.
Artı Yönleri
Busy and challenging, but not too much.
No official breaks.
İş Kültürü
Ran and operated by Columbia Sussex a terrible , terrible company to work for. They are union busting ball breakers who should be ashamed of calling themselves an American Corporation. Literally the worst place. I gave this company 10 years of my life that I wish I could have back. I started working at the Hilton when it was owned and operated as a Hilton. Columbia Sussex took over management and it went down hill after that and quitting working for that company was literally the best thing that ever happened to me.
Artı Yönleri
I know longer have to work there
Literally everything.
İş Kültürü
a day at work would be a very fast pace, high energy environment. I learned about the hotel industry as well as cruise and airline contracts. Management was great we all tried to make situations work for the situations. Hardest part of the job was the unpredictability of being in guest services, employees and reservation delys with tours and flights. Worked with a great team never a dull moment.
Great pay and experience
Eksi Yönleri
long hours and rude customers
İş Kültürü
Great place to work, started on grave shift, moved to swing,
then days as front desk agent then promoted to asst. front desk

manager. Typical day very fast paced but very enjoyable meeting

people from all over the world. Management was great cared about

their employees and guests.
Artı Yönleri
Great company to work, benefits, pay competitive
İş Kültürü
This was my second job at Alaska, and I did not enyojed that much cause it was really hard working place. I used to work from 5pm to 2am, and I needed to do a lot of rooms for really short time. But colegues were nice.
İş Kültürü
Work there for almost 2 yrs. and never had a problem with the management and to all the people the I worked. Staff are very helpful and if have the chance to come back I will :)
free lunches
İş Kültürü
At the Hilton Anchorage, I learned to be able to problem solve any accounting issue and correct it. Working for a large corporation, the error could be any number of things, from coding the hotel guest in the wrong category or using the incorrect rate and taking corrective measures to educate the team member and/or members with respect and dignity. Communicating that you are always available to assist when needed and to have patience. Customer service is very important in the hospitality business so good communication and problem solving skills are very important, especially in regards to hotel guests charges.
Fast paced
Upset hotel guests
İş Kültürü
They allow room to grow with the company. Its a fast paced environment with good customer service and the employees are taken care of. They take the time to ensure everyone in the walls of the hotel are taken care of to the best of their ability.
İş Kültürü
Being able to help people and meet people from all around the world. Being able to be apart of different events and to be apart of the security detail on different events.