Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Baltimore, MD konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Baltimore, MD83 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 83 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The Hilton Organization is Great. Upper management was ok. My manager was incompetent and racist. Cheap room rates worldwide is best perk if you can get time off to take advantage of it.
reduced hotel rooms worldwide
Eksi Yönleri
My manager was incompetent and racist
İş Kültürü
Nothing bad to say. It was just time for me to move on. I had other in my life that I had to take care of more president of my job at the time. But great place to work at.
Pay, guest
No move up
İş Kültürü
This is a great working environment . I love going to work everyday and the mantis awesome . The pay is always great and I have a great work life balamce
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working there. It was a fun and happy place to work most of the time. The only reason I left because I became a caregiver for my mother. They supported us doing the breast cancer walk.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The staff at Hilton Baltimore are very friendly and welcoming starting with on boarding. The engineering Department’s Director of Operations helped guide the engineering team to provide the hotel’s departments and customers with the best possible experience.
İş Kültürü
On a daily basis its normally fast paced its always something that has to be done.The best part. About the job is knowing that you are helping someone feel comfortable where they are residing while visiting.
İş Kültürü
It was a easy and fulfilling job, the managers where nice and capable and it was easy to do the job daily. There was alot of opportunities for extra work becausse alot of people called out alot.
İş Kültürü
So far I love working at Hilton. It is an amazing place to work with driven individuals.
However, the benefits could use some improvement... Having to use PTO for sick days, vacation, and holidays is not ideal and should be changed.
2,0
İş Kültürü
The management really sucks they don't listen to you people with supervisor roles are too big-headed the security department is terrible head of security down to supervisor can't be trusted they don't help you and they talk behind your back they tell you not to do something but then they do it over all the people at the job some are cool then there are ones that start stuff and go back and act like it was you so just watch your back and be smart don't trust no one in management especially the head of security especially the head of security
2,0
İş Kültürü
The hotel has high turnovers and the employee morale is very low to include those who are in management roles. The property needs new department heads and to replace those who are not open to new ideas. Management also needs to lead by example and listen to employee repeated concerns. Employees pay for daily parking and no lunch is provided but the hotel does provide a limited breakfast on the same day of each week. The hotel is in a great location but needs tlc that is rumored to be coming soon.
İş Kültürü
Relaxed slow during the winter
Fast during the summer.

Good money.

Great managements.

Good staff, friendly and welcoming.

Good food.

Good benefits
İş Kültürü
It was okay. The hours were okay. the pay could have been better because you work extremely hard. The manager was flexible sometimes. The guest were kind.
İş Kültürü
Beginning of shift received pass down. Retrieved meals for each shift and then posted patrolled locked/secured and observed.

Most night very active at times. It was okay environment. Patrolled cleared and locked and secured.
İş Kültürü
In the beginning it was kinda rough on everyone cause we went through so many management issues and other stuff but later it was way better and thanks to the union we got paid better and work improvements got better.
Artı Yönleri
Hours, health benefits, pay raise, fair treatment of employees, great co-workers.
Eksi Yönleri
Some managers were jerks or clueless about their job duties.
Great standards

Awesome

Great management

Family environment
İş Kültürü
Hospitality is not for everyone. As a front desk agent for Hilton you are pretty much a manager of problem solving. All calls whether it pertains your job or not comes to the front desk. EVERYTHING! Food, water, events, service requests, mechanical issues, housekeeping, bars, restaurants, etc.
İş Kültürü
I like it I just don’t like standing doing nothing I rather move around. My co workers are nice and helpful. I barely see any managers when I’m working however we keep the place running
İş Kültürü
Great company ...great opportunity..awesome leadership team .. healthy atmosphere..family oriented..

The Hilton took a chance on Baltimore and I was honored to become apart of the opening team .
İş Kültürü
I learned a lot from the Ex. Chef. I worked in basicly a all female kitchen. The Ex Chef was from the CIA in Hyde Park NY. It broaden my view as to the conditions of female chef in all male dominated industry.
İş Kültürü
when i was working for hilton it was partime so that i can go to school and it was a nice company to work for and they work with you the pay was good for back then and everybody got along overall nice place to work.
İş Kültürü
The day would be fun because the staff were good and understanding the hardest part of the job was when it got too busy..i leant about teamwork nd good wok relations.