Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Grapevine, TX konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Grapevine, TX13 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 13 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
My manager and all the staff was amazing. If you want to grow in the company though you have to play favorites HR is not the easiest to deal with. Other than that great benefits.
İş Kültürü
Un hotel bastante innovador y con la limpieza adecuada para los huéspedes para hacerlo sentir cómodos en su estadía
İş Kültürü
The hotel is nice enough. Benefits and hotel discounts are good. Pettiness is rife and often affects official business among departments. $13/hour does not make it worth it.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Do not work there if you have values hors are good sometimes but very very poor management team no one really cares they are just there for just a check and go home
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
They have an employee appreciation committee, if that says anything. Decent sized quarterly raises (if you do you job well that is).
I’m an hourly employee here, have been for about 7 months. I love my job and recommend it to friends. Hilton DFW Lakes is relaxed some days, hectic on others. I must say it’s a great balance though .

I love my benefits as well, definitely keeps me here and away from looking for other jobs. 👍
Free Lunch Cafe, Cheap Hilton Stays, Paid Holidays
2,0
İş Kültürü
Very poor work culture, upper management were bullies and harassment took place constantly at all levels. Constantly lied to, even about salary and 401K options.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Hourly employees are not treated well. if you are a manager you will be treated well. it is a nice building with lots of friendly people, but the management has a very bad view of hourly staff
Food Court
İş Kültürü
i started with no experience in a hotel. I learned quickly and advanced quickly with each guest and also grew to become to know the guest as family. Daily, you have cash to handle and go over the daily list we have for housekeepers and other departments in the hotel. also worked as PBX operator for the hotel as well as room service operator and transportation dispatcher. This job was a great learning experience if you want to join the hospitality industry, which i will continue further just wish they had better management staff and would give leisure for certain circumstances. If you choose to go with hilton its a great company to start off with before exploring to different hotels
paid vacations, holidays
Eksi Yönleri
unaccommodating management staff, no team work
İş Kültürü
This is a fun place to work and you get really good discounts on room, however, the times that you can get a room are very limited. Management is not very personable.
İş Kültürü
I check guest in and out of the hotel, process transactions, and accommodate the guest with what ever they may need. My co-workers are all very nice and great to work with. I also love the fact that I get to meet different people every day from all parts of the world.
İş Kültürü
Sales and Customer Service oriented. One of the highest quality for the best price.
İş Kültürü
The hotel industry is a industry of it's own. Work schedules are never the same. Hotels are great for single people who can work any shift.
The hotel is open 365 days 24 hours 7 days a week so it never sleeps and you have to take care of your guests.
Great people
No set schedule
İş Kültürü
Starting at a very early time, getting all the meeting rooms set up for guest. Arranging and making sure everything is in order prior to the arrival of the customers.