Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

McLean, VA konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
McLean, VA86 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 86 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Highly recommend Hilton as an employer. They are culturally inclusive have a strong passion for top notch guest service and a culture of promotion from within.
İş Kültürü
There are multiple reasons why Hilton has been at the top of the Best Places to Work lists!

Hilton truly has a culture of hospitality, not only for customers, but also for team members. Everyone is happy to step up and help. Management listens to employees and values their input and efforts.
Artı Yönleri
Challenging work and development supported. Good compensation and benefits. Good travel perks!
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours are periodically necessary. In spite of encouragement at the top to take time to recharge, I had a lot of vacation time that I didn’t use.
4,0
İş Kültürü
A lot of stakeholders involved in decision process hard to get real work done. Risk adverse environment.

People first, culture and benefits are great enormous flexibility
İş Kültürü
A typical day was getting in at 8:45am and working until 4:45-5:15pm. Great environment with free coffee, nice kitchens, a cafeteria with great food...etc. The work was entertaining and I learned a lot.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
There are so many roles within Hilton that allow team members to thrive. From entry-level on-property roles to corporate leaders, Hilton provides the opportunity to partner with amazing colleagues and move the business forward. If you have a passion to help others and enjoy a diverse workplace, bring yourself to Hilton.
Artı Yönleri
Team Member Travel Program allows all team members to explore the world.
Eksi Yönleri
Entry level positions on-property start at low hourly rates
İş Kültürü
That's not just a tagline...that's the truth! My time at Hilton was truly one of the best experiences in my career.

We worked hard and played hard. It was an open, welcoming environment with lots of collaboration and innovation.
İş Kültürü
It is a good place to work. People are very professional. Work life balance is a real. People respect each other, and there is a strong sense of a "can do" attitude.
İş Kültürü
Flexible working condition and innovation is encouraged
People are respected for their hard work

Management is supportive of the employees

Company has good benefits
İş Kültürü
Amazing culture and people. There's a heavy emphasis on work-life balance. I really loved coming in to work every day and everyone worked very hard in making sure I was going to succeed.
İş Kültürü
There's a reason why Hilton is the number one place to work in the US. While not everything is perfect, they try very hard to make you feel included and heard. The goal setting could use some work, and of course there are always the teachers pets, but hard work is rewarded and there is lots of opportunities.
Artı Yönleri
flexible working hours, hotel discounts
Eksi Yönleri
some lifers that need to go can make your work difficult
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a great company to work for and I would recommend it to anyone! The work life balance is good, the travel perks are awesome and the benefits are good.
İş Kültürü
Incredible work environment with great opportunity for advancement and benefits. We are supported and encouraged to grow and develop. Best job I’ve ever had!
Great Place to work
-- Management is amazing and cooperative

-- Workplace is friendly

--Hardest part is commute

--Most enjoyable is flex timings and management friendly
İş Kültürü
I love what I do at Hilton, but in the department I'm in there are rarely promotions. I've seen people that came into the company even a year after I did and have been promoted twice already. Nothing worse than seeing everyone around you promoted and you're left wondering what happened because you're creative, you problem solve, you share good ideas for the benefit of everyone and you work hard, yet there is little acknowledgement of that.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Hilton talks big about company culture but outside of the hotel environment, it is a mirage. People are a commodity to be bought and sold. The long-range vision is regularly sacrificed for the immediate fire-drill of the day.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work with diversity, causal dress attire, travel and hotel benefits, and flexible schedules with remote ability. Would still be employed there if it were not for department changes that led to me being laid-off recently.
İş Kültürü
Great to be at Hilton legal during such an exciting time. Mostly great co-workers and much collaboration. A few bitter bad apples who have been there since the early days, but otherwise really great.
Artı Yönleri
travel benefit - hope to use this year
İş Kültürü
The interview was fairly easy, they just needed someone who knows manual testing and have good idea about Jira. Management is very friendly and easy to talk with. Location is also very nice. Good experience.
Artı Yönleri
Easy job, Great work place, friendly co-workers
İş Kültürü
A company with a good industry reputation. A corporate culture that encourages and recognizes individual contributions. Moderate to heavy travel schedule required to be successful. Enjoyed working with the field teams.
Great travel benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Not many options for advancement
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a great company generally speaking. Unfortunately I was hired to support an EVP that was fairly new. This individual had absolutely no leadership or people skills. After months of being treated with great indifference and being avoided when I requested a conversation, I decided to document my experiences daily and requested a meeting with HR. My supervisor was told that I had a meeting with HR and decided to let me go the morning before my meeting and this way avoid having to deal with possible retaliation charges. I find it very hard to understand how the HR department of such a reputable company that lives on hospitality can allow an employee to be treated the way I was. I never was written up or had a negate performance review.
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed a long run with the company but had a poor career. Tried to open discussion on how to advance my career but was not able to make any progress dealing with upper management or Human Resources on the issue.
Artı Yönleri
Worked with many good and knowledgeable people
Eksi Yönleri
No room for advancement and when I questioned this abruptly lost my job