Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Minneapolis, MN konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Minneapolis, MN52 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 52 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
i always felt welcome and an essential member of the team at hilton-it was the job i was always looking for but didn't know it until i started there.i would recommend to anyone
Artı Yönleri
good pay, good teammembers, good bennies
covid19
İş Kültürü
great company to work for .benefits good .and management fair .wages always paid on time and room for promotion in company.Always busy from the start of your shift to end and you get a break when you can.
Artı Yönleri
free meals onduty and good benefits
uniforms get dirty fast
2,0
İş Kültürü
Very busy workplace, we have 827 rooms and 25 floors. It is a very diverse place to work. The hours are always changing you you have to be flexible. The hardest part about the job is explaining to a guess why we sold out of their room type.
İş Kültürü
The Hilton is a good place to work if you want to make decent money but don't really care about the job. If you care too much you'd go insane. The place can be busy sometimes and dead other times. During the busy time get ready to work your butt off and work in chaos. During the slow times if you are low oon the seniority list be prepared to be cut down to 2 or 3 days a week. It's a mess.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Working as an event manager i handled planing events with clients. Selling them on what we had and up-selling where I could. we worked with confirming budgets and discussing options for specialty events.
Free Lunch
Always on call
İş Kültürü
I was there as a temp but felt like one of the team. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Worked in finance and manager was great. GM was very dedicated to providing the best experience for customers and employees.
Coworkers
Layoffs
İş Kültürü
I've worked for Hilton for 5 plus years now and am very happy how I am treated. I just wish there were more opportunities for advancement locally. Most hotels in the area aren't managed by Hilton directly but are franchised through management companies.
İş Kültürü
Compared to other multinational hotels I've worked for, Hilton is the best. They provide a lot of online resources for career advancement and job training. The culture is about inclusiveness.

They do a good job at giving you clear expectations on job duties and yearly review on where to improve. They do like innovation, however, how often that innovation and initiative depends on the location's manager.

Ideas to corporate are mostly met with grains of salt unless there's an overwhelming consensus on the annual Team Member Survey. So, the best way to get any kind of special request across to go up the chain through a Director to a Regional Director and so forth.
Artı Yönleri
Good online training, job and skill training tracking, travel benefits
Limited Benefits, Currently centralizing all accounting jobs
İş Kültürü
Hilton work. the hilton hotel is a great place to work and have a long career there. I liked working in the hilton hotel a great much. this is all I can say
İş Kültürü
Co workers were not very friendly. Lack of communication, I guess they had the I don't care about the employees attitude. I have always been a clean person and a team player but it's kinda hard when that is over looked.
I was hired as an on call banquet server for Super Bowl Weekend
along with 16 other new hires. We were told we would be scheduled

for three training shifts after Super Bowl. To the best of my knowledge, nobody recieved any training shifts sadly. I feel that we were all misled & still hold out hope they will eventually offer us

continued employment.
Artı Yönleri
free food, really nice coworkers, beautiful environment
no hours
İş Kültürü
fun to work with a great chance to meet new people, work can be smooth and go easy but at times we end up short staffed or not enough hours from time to time.
İş Kültürü
Fun place to work with your friends, and meeting new people. You are able to learn many new experiences to help you with your future positions. Your daily basis fill with resolving guest complaints and answering phone calls and checking people in.
Fast paced and friendly
Job Advancement
İş Kültürü
Everyday at the Hilton Minneapolis was very busy as it was a Business Hotel with 821 Rooms and Suites.
My typical Daily tasks were check in and Out of Guests, helping with Concierge questions, preparing the VIP's Arrival of the Day and supporting the Managers/Supervisors with their Daily Checklists. The work was hard, long Hours, five different shifts but the Environment and the Team was very nice and i enjoyed working there.
Artı Yönleri
work exchange, learning new skills, gained Manager knowledge
Eksi Yönleri
long working hours, short breaks, shifts
İş Kültürü
very fun and grate place to work. when i worked in the cafe it was slow paced. but when i started working in banquets and as a line cook. It got very fast paced and fun made my days fly past.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working there and if it weren't for school I would have continued working there. Overall and excellent place to work with good benefits and supervisors.
İş Kültürü
Make calls, organize orientations, schedule interview, training, screen new candidates. Help with job fairs and file different paperwork with hr.
Follow up with procedures and candidates
İş Kültürü
to me,fun place to work at they are very patient when it comes to training with you and make sure you know what you are doing before you star on your own
İş Kültürü
Kind staff. Great scenery. Upscale guests. The food we made was fairly simple and preparation was simple as an AM Breakfast cook. I learned my job within a day or so. 5 STARS
Free food
Competitive
İş Kültürü
Overall it's not that bad of a job and I feel like I
can do better

I would rate them a little bit higher if they were more organized I would learn whatever I can then be ready to go
Stable hours
Very little overtime
İş Kültürü
Very good at cleaning the rooms , the employees were very nice. The management wasn't bad at all I loved working here just wanted a better pay n more hours