Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

New Orleans, LA konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
New Orleans, LA110 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 110 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I've worked there for one 31 years at the hotel it is my one and only job I am a very dedicated person and take my job very seriously it has been a great pleasure working for this company
free lunch
healthcare
İş Kültürü
The Environment is awesome the benefits are excellent the employees or fun and reliable to work with the management team is ever changing for the best .
Free uniforms
Busy weekends
İş Kültürü
The ability to receive reduced price on hotel stays within the Hilton family. When taking a vacation being able to stay at high end hotels at a reduced price.
İş Kültürü
Nothing new about this place it’s not what you want to be happy about here it’s not something that you can be happy about there’s nothing new about company
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
This company does not see employees as individuals, they are just numbers to them. They believe in a one size fits all management style that does not allow for any creativity or flexibility.
I can’t think of one
Eksi Yönleri
The whole company is a “con”
İş Kültürü
They have great benefits for employees. I would say the only bad thing about the company is the current management because they don't really help the employees to succeed better at work.
İş Kültürü
Hilton allowed to me to teach my GSA's in a way that was helpful to them, as well as helpful to me. If there was a question that neither one of us knew the answer, we would work together to find a resolution.
İş Kültürü
Hilton was a great place to work and after leaving for a higher position, I wish I would have stayed with the brand. I was able to enhance my manager skills while worked for one of the largest hotel properties in the city. My day to day started with a huddle of team members and assignment of expected daily task.
İş Kültürü
The workplace is cutthroat racist,and selfish. Management does not have your back and would not know the truth if it smacked them in the face. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
İş Kültürü
Please keep up the good work. Employees and guests love to interact and it’s a joy job top o bottom! Thanks to all my team members for being enthusiastic and joyous! Miss you; love you all!!!
İş Kültürü
Great place to learn all about the ins and outs of hospitality. Always new changes and turnover available for expanding your career in hospitality. Hotels are always exciting
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at the Hilton because it allowed me to meet and introduce guest from all over the world to New Orleans and allowed me to also get the best of working within the heart of my city.
2,0
İş Kültürü
It could've been a much better place to work. There's no one there to actually help team members. HR automatically takes upper management side all the time.
İş Kültürü
I enjoy working at the Hilton being around friendly people is a blessed I love to work hard in I do my jobs very well making people smile is my job iam also a fast learning
İş Kültürü
Its a decent job. A good career to start off at. It's great opportunity for someone who is just getting out of school and needs a fresh start. A place to learn grow thrive and stretch their legs.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work with good benefits very friendly environment,a place where you can grow & succed, I would recommend this job to any one that want to go somewhere in life
İş Kültürü
I wouldn’t work for the Hilton again ever if they paid me all the money in the world that place is the reason why my life is turned upside down like it is it’s sad when they leave a temporary workers come there and harass and get full-time employees that has given years of their lives to that company and just harassed him to get them out of the door I feel like the Hilton need to be close down that’s my summary
İş Kültürü
The people on the other hand was so messy and no hospitality or the people that work with them . They have so much favoritism With other people they know at the job .
İş Kültürü
I was glad to work for that company very fun place to work at I feel at home there.Nice people I love them they like one big family.I will send every body over there to work for them.
fun good people
happy nice family
İş Kültürü
The Hilton was a fun place to work, as a mixologist and bar manager.
Learned presence and skills in hospitality that has led me to do very well in sales, revenue and service excellence.
Artı Yönleri
Education in the best of hospitality work that has stood with me all my life.
N/A
İş Kültürü
I worked here as a security Officer, I loved it, The pay was great, My duties were enforcing the law making sure guests were safe, patrolling the lobby looking for suspicious activity.