Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Remote konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Remote61 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 61 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a very inclusive organization that takes great care in continuous training and coaching. Positive encouragement throughout my 5 years.They really care about their employees and have taken great pains to ensure their employees are taken care of despite market needs during COVID-19
Inclusive and Diverse
understaffed due to COVID-19
İş Kültürü
Hilton constantly endeavors to assist their employees with self improvement training. I gained valuable training and assistance from Hilton. The only dilemma while working there was the pay.
İş Kültürü
My hours were Tuesday-Sat. 430pm to 1am. My kids were raising themselves on video games. That was the only thing that caused me to give notice. I loved what I did.
Artı Yönleri
Work at home meant no daycare for my littlest.
Eksi Yönleri
Late hours, eaely mornings for school.
İş Kültürü
I love making people happy and this job was all about that they take care of you and your family even when COVID-19 forced them to furlough and then do away with some positions they still looked out for us I would work for them again in a heartbeat
Artı Yönleri
Great benefits schedule and work life
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Amazing place to work! Unfortunately, position was eliminated because of Covid-19. Love Hilton! Had a great experience learning and growing over the years.
İş Kültürü
I have worked for Hilton for almost 3 years. I am a customer service agent. I work from home. The job has changed from when I started as most jobs do with more metrics to meet. I have received a $2.00 an Hour raise. You also have health insurance & PTO. Overall a Great Company.
Work from home.
It is too busy!
İş Kültürü
Worked at the HRCC call center. On the phones was not great but once you get off the phones its actually a great place to work. Lots of support as long as you reach out and ask for help
İş Kültürü
Know what you want and apply for that first. It may take a while to transfer to other positions. And, you must be able to sell or present the Hilton Grand Vacation offer at a certain percentage. It is very important and although it is not stated directly you may not be able to transfer if you are not on point with that.
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a company with great opportunities and a great work environment. They offer great benefits and the managers really care about their teams. They have many opportunities to cross train with other teams and to really focus on what you enjoy. Work/life balance is very important and the company makes sure you THRIVE!
İş Kültürü
Hilton rated number 1 as best company to work for cosistantly last 3 years . The benefits for the employee and their familes is priority here/; Flexible to balance work and family life ,
İş Kültürü
I unfortunately have been furloughed because of the COVID-19 virus so I am looking for other opportunities in the mean time. I am open to stay with the right company if they do come along because the hospitality industry is very uncertain at this point.
İş Kültürü
Great opportunity and lovely company to work for. This is a company you can grow with you can move up. If you enjoy working as a team and helping others it's awesome. I enjoyed being a part of the Hilton Family.
İş Kültürü
Good work environment with family culture atmosphere. Direct management was easily approachable. Benefits are great between hospitality as well as additional perks at work.
Great company Great Benefits
Solid Company Structure

Teams

High level of Micromanagement

Corporate Goals are volatile making bonus hard to achieve

Little work life balance
1,0
İş Kültürü
Management is not worthy, do not appreciate dedication.
They will say what ever is necessary to cover themselves.

They are back stabbing people.

No more needs to be said.
İş Kültürü
From day one I absolutely loved every minute of every day that I worked for Hilton. To then as the International Training and Quality Manager was the icing on the cake and again I loved what I did as seeing the agents benefit from what I had taught them was a bonus
Artı Yönleri
People I worked with, countries I got to visit and the different cultures I got to re-educate I loved it.
İş Kültürü
I loved this job. The benefits were amazing and so was the staff. At the time the pay was a little steep but since then they have increased the pay.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for. Management keeps you updated with information needed for your day to day requirements. High call volume at peak times, but it helps your shift to go by quicker.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Horrible and restrictive culture; all talk. They say they offer promotion from within but they are very selective in who the rules apply to. Only certain people get preference of schedules, opportunities for training, and other benefits. If you’re not in the in crowd good luck.
İş Kültürü
I worked from home. It was very far paced but I'm an easy learner so it wasn't hard for me. It is incentive based and there are set metrics you have to meet or exceed.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I was very excited to work for Hilton, especially after I heard about the incentives you could make. Found out after I was hired that the incentive program was actually a sales requirement. I left when my job was threatened repeatedly for not meeting the sales and other requirements, even though I was one of the best on my team, and my metrics continued to improve each shift (just not fast enough for their liking, I suppose). Also, my direct supervisor was absolutely clueless, often providing incorrect information to my team, as well as not explaining important terms and policies to my team.
Great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Terrible management, too much responsibility given too quickly to new employees