Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Southlake, TX konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Southlake, TX13 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 13 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Hilton is amazing company to work for. They take pride in everything they do, including caring for their employees. Would recommend working for Hilton!
İş Kültürü
Copelands of Southlake has some of the worst staff you could ever imagine. Overworked, constantly felt like my job was insecure (threatened to remove barback posittion entirely,) management was caught stealing from employees several times, toxic coworkers.
Good pay, great benefits
Terrible management
1,0
İş Kültürü
Nearly always fun with coworkers, but no team work. Management doesn’t care about T.E.A.M. only sales goals, and the turn over rate for management as well as employment is SO HIGH that even if you get a new manager that DOES care, they get so fed up with how they’re treated that they end up quitting. The pay is horrible and they skim off the top of you don’t watch your paycheck. The health insurance is good if you’re single but that’s really it. You be treated respectfully and fairly while you’re “new meat,” but after a couple months they don’t care about you anymore. The unreliable employees are treated most fairly as they know what to expect out of them and not to depend on them so everyone else gets screwed. If you’re desperate for the money and you’re smart go for it temporarily, but FO NOT make them a career choice!
3,0
İş Kültürü
Great place to work at while ur in school. Great inviornment, decent benefits and if u travel alot thats a plus cause u get discounted rooms i enjoy working at Hilton
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
3,0
İş Kültürü
No room for advancement. Was promised more hours and more pay, never received it. Lots of lies. would not work here again. Learned how to push banquets out and work well others.
pay
management
İş Kültürü
go in to work and start the day setting up refreshing meeting rooms.

i learned how to properly set a meeting or ball room set ups

mangment was bad to many people in charge at once for one event sometimes and they would instruct the wrong thing some times and we would have to do it even if it was a mistake jus becuse they were in charge.
İş Kültürü
Hilton strives to provide the best for the guest. I can definitely see that in the the Southlake, Tx location. The management and the employees are a great team.
İş Kültürü
When I was hired for Hilton I worked for at the Hilton Garden Front Desk to supervise their front desk staff due to my knowledge in the field. Quickly I was promoted and they brought to my attention an opportunity to be an opening agent for the upcoming opening of Southlake Town Square Hilton in Southlake, TX. I took the opportunity and blossomed very well with the new responsibilities of interviewing, training, and hiring the front desk employees. I also helped in the construction of the actual physical building. Upon opening I learned more and continued to supervise and do the weekly maintenance such as scheduling and procurement of new employees. Throughout my job here I learned how to do sales and marketing and got great experience in training and management.
İş Kültürü
Having worked at this location has been an eye opener in how not to run a hotel. I've worked in hotels for years and have never seen a location that leaves its employees to stagnate. No training other than what you get when your initially hired to know how to work on the computer and what might be required by corporate. There's no identifying employees from within that should be considered for advancement. Benefits are nil and lacking. Employees show up late, no call / no show and aren't held accountable. Management has a policy of managing through intimidation. Employees are territorial and the restaurant is shockingly in disarray.
İş Kültürü
I really enjoyed this job but did see any room for advancement.
Artı Yönleri
Free food and discounted rooms
no advancement and pay
İş Kültürü
Coordinated with Director of Front Office with daily assignments and projects. Answered on average of thirty to fifty phone calls a day through the main PBX phone system. Filed any reports in relation to customers’ claims and employee claims. Assisted the General Manager in tasks that are implemented by the company and help to maintain and produce those tasks. Coordinated with Sales and assists in preparation with weekly agendas in regard to promotions, events and corporate meetings.
Overall Benefits, Management staff
worked nights and weekends
İş Kültürü
• Utilized excellent persuasion and communication skills to help limit excessive drinking
• Practiced safe risk management techniques to help ensure customer safety

• Increased revenue by making recommendations to clients and management
İş Kültürü
I really like being cross trained from day one to be utilized on all shifts throughout the restaurant and hotel. Gives employees a chance to be very well rounded and learn the ins and outs of hotel and restaurant side. However, this being said, this property is understaffed, and there is virtually no teamwork. Every man for himself type mentality that i strongly disagree with. I enjoy the guests the property brings and offer lots of things for them to do and see during the stay. I keep a very up beat positive attitude in all aspects of my job, and try to lead by example at all times.
Artı Yönleri
solid boh staff and support, great food and drinks
Eksi Yönleri
understaffed, lack of management, no teamwork