Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Vancouver, WA konumunda Hilton için Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Tümü
Konum
Vancouver, WA20 yorum
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Very busy and a lot of work. Taught me how to excel in a restaurant position. Management can play favorites but they're very nice. Team feels like a family. The most enjoyable part is there's lots of regulars.
Discounted food and hotels
Overworked
İş Kültürü
Working at the hilton was a great experience. it takes some getting used to the culture of the company but its worth the investment. Go for it!!!!!!!!
İş Kültürü
I love this job. I work for the grats and the benefits of hotel stays. will never leave. My position is union, so any issues are addressed. I personally have never had issues. average hourly wage for a banquet server ranges from 30-40hr.
free lunch/shift meal
Eksi Yönleri
feast or famine, really busy or really slow
3,0
İş Kültürü
a lot of walking, how to clean rooms, have a time limit for how long it takes to clean a room and be done in that time limit, going home at the end of the day
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
This employer was a fun place to work, I got to meet a lot of great people from all walks of life, and this job really boosted my self confidence as I received Super Grad (which means I was one of two employees within my training group that had the highest call volume).
İş Kültürü
I truly enjoyed my time at the Hilton. I worked with a great diverse group of people, the management was awesome. They also had a ZERO tolerance policy for discrimination.
İş Kültürü
Staff is super friendly and welcoming. Pay and benefits very low for work demand. Enjoyed the guests. Not much work like balance. Management did do a lot to make you feel appreciated. Unfortunately it wasn't in the form of compensation or benefits.
İş Kültürü
Been working at Hilton for 13yrs and everyday is new and exciting. I’ve been part of internal leadership program where I worked and gained valuable experience all departments.
Free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Dealing with upset guests.
İş Kültürü
It is a nice place to work and has good people.
I rarely had the same day twice between the guests and transients.

The hardest part of my job would have to have been attempting to keep the reports non-lengthy.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Performed mundane tasks alongside varying daily projects depending on events going on in the hotel. "On your toes" is a good way of thinking about the daily requirements you will need to fulfill.
Artı Yönleri
Free Lunches, good management, friendly staff
Eksi Yönleri
Union does not adhere to specific departments, instead focusing on one or two and often times not meeting the needs of the workers.
İş Kültürü
I loved this job! Had the vall center not have closed, I would still have been there! I loved the team spirit, and versatility of the management team! A job to retire from!
Benefits, management, team spirit
Job relocated
İş Kültürü
I thoroughly enjoy working as a Banquet Server at the Hilton. It is fast-paced during service, but the guests are mostly friendly and the management is supportive.
İş Kültürü
I start off by setting up the bar perfectly.
With a fast paced environment, i've learned drinks by call for better service. Having a supportive and kind management/team is my favorite part of my job.

I truly enjoy working in hospitality, I enjoy meeting new people every night. The one thing I struggle with is when an event isn't properly staffed.
Free meals
short breaks
2,0
İş Kültürü
Because of the union, every task is harder than it would be elsewhere. No teamwork, nobody smiles. Also because of the union, people actually rat each other out. Great pay in banquets, but life sucking in all other areas.
Pay, most co-workers
Manegment, union, backstabbing culture
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed working at Hilton Reservations Worldwide. Not only did the Company continually show their appreciation for it Agents, so did the Hotels represented, Hilton is big on Quality Assurance and Developmental coaching. When you speak to a trained employee, you can rest assured they are qualified to help you with your customer care needs.
Artı Yönleri
Strong management team focused on customer care excellence.
İş Kültürü
Working at the Hilton has been such a pleasure. The entire staff is delightful and welcoming to new members. They are supportive and helpful with every day tasks and encourage the best team - performance possible.
I work in Banquets which is a very fast-paced and high quality, demanding position. Banquet servers must always work quickly and efficiently as a team, while maintaining an inviting and positive attitude. After all, we are only given a short amount of time to 'wow' our guests, and that is our ultimate goal. The work itself demands the ability to perform hard labor at a professional and fast pace. We tend to cater to a large number of guests at once; 250-1500 people; however, each individual is considered unique and important, and we try to meet the needs of each and everyone of them. Each event must run smoothly and be given the utmost attention to detail and customer service by the staff. This is my favorite part of the job, pleasing the customer and seeing the smiles on their faces, as once again, the team as a whole has executed yet another amazing banquet event.
Artı Yönleri
Travel benefits, flexible work hours.
Eksi Yönleri
available work shifts as an on-call server due to seniority.
İş Kültürü
scheduled hotel reservations for 6 individual hotel brands.
great supervisors
drive to location
İş Kültürü
Shift manager was not a nice person
Servers were nice and warm

Main hotel managers were superb

I enjoy learning about gourmet food

A great place to work/benefits
Getting Tips by the servers
Not enough hours
İş Kültürü
Served breakfast, lunch and dinner, maintained work area, set up and take down tables and chairs, do turn around's for the next event.
İş Kültürü
The work place was professional and fun to work at.
Management was helpful and there for the staff.