Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Administrative Assistant için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Konum
Aramayla eşleşen 69 yorum bulundu
13.664 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
This position was my foot in the door to the world of Hotel Sales. I learned much of negotiation, contracting, contract legalities with this job. Management was very good and willing to teach, which helped a ton in the beginning of my career.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work in if you love the Hospitality industry. Growth opportunities are always available in Sales, Front Desk, Housekeeping and Event Coordinating.
İş Kültürü
It is very fast paced, different every day and a lot is required of you without doing any over time. You learn to deal with pressure. Good benefits but your immediate manager will determine if it is all worth it or not.
İş Kültürü
Great company and great future to build here. Promote from within is a key in this company which is always a great indicator that careers can be built.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
I experienced a nice, courteous customer culture, which made me less anxious about interacting with people who came to the site, and found that interaction with the guests wasn't as stressful as I thought it might be. Everyone was courteous and professional and the only reason I wouldn't stay would be that it was only a temporary job from the beginning.
İş Kültürü
I was expected to join the team so be sure to keep in mind that you are a great fit for the position and be prepared to take your business seriously good luck with it...
İş Kültürü
I worked for 4 GM's and the last one was new at this role. Did not know how to run a hotel properly. Many long term employees left because of the animosity he portrayed to the tenure of many employees
Enjoyed my work
Eksi Yönleri
General Manager need to be replaced
İş Kültürü
Putting together activities for staff was a very fun part of working at the Hilton laundry facility. Keeping the employees hydrated and having barbecues were some summertime tasks. We had holiday parties in the fall and winter that were always high in attendance. The only issue I had was with the one and only human resources manager that did not fairly communicate with the multiple administrative assistants. The Hilton was definitely a wonderful company in which to work.
holiday parties, summer activities
Eksi Yönleri
lack of equal and fair communication between management and assistants
İş Kültürü
Team members has a travel program in which they can stay to any hilton properties at a very low price. The benefits of having free lunch saves a lot in my budget.
Free lunch and Travel program
İş Kültürü
I would recommend working here if you are a student and you need flexible hours. The job, depending on what department you are working in can vary and have different responsibilities.
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a great company generally speaking. Unfortunately I was hired to support an EVP that was fairly new. This individual had absolutely no leadership or people skills. After months of being treated with great indifference and being avoided when I requested a conversation, I decided to document my experiences daily and requested a meeting with HR. My supervisor was told that I had a meeting with HR and decided to let me go the morning before my meeting and this way avoid having to deal with possible retaliation charges. I find it very hard to understand how the HR department of such a reputable company that lives on hospitality can allow an employee to be treated the way I was. I never was written up or had a negate performance review.
İş Kültürü
Working hours - 08:00am to 17:30pm I've learnt so many new things in Hilton NPT. Management is very good. Workplace culture is nice as well. The hardest part of the job would be challenge jobs I've never been done it before. The most enjoyable part of the job has been office administrations and QA jobs.
Artı Yönleri
Learnt so many new things
N/A
İş Kültürü
Answering phone & greeting guest Patient Processing payroll Hospitality Learning to deal with different personalities Helping the employees and guests
Artı Yönleri
Helping my manager, the guests and employees
Dealing with different personalities
İş Kültürü
I've worked for Hilton for 8 years and been through 3 different management styles. I will say the best for me was Hilton Corporate because they had better healthcare. I got a long with everyone and loved working with each and every one of them. I loved waking up every morning knowing that I was going to work with people that I actually enjoyed seeing and working with. That was the only good feeling of my workplace was the co-workers that were like family to me.
Free lunch
managemente
İş Kültürü
A typical day at my job would be speaking with clients, completing resumes for groups that are arriving at the hotel, commission reports, pick-up reports. It can be very repetitive. From time to time I may speak with a client that requires a meeting space with Food and Beverage. I will create a BEO and complete accommodations for that client. The Management is not really concerned about teaching so that you can grow. Its more adding additional responsibilities with no compensation. The hardest part of this job is sometimes working under deadlines. If you are not able to work under pressure or deadlines, it can be stressful. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and the employees that are currently here. They are like family as you spend most of the time at your work.
İş Kültürü
I was the Administrative Assistant to the Property of Operations- As the Administrative Assistant I maintained all the office incoming and outgoing email, mail, sorting and receiving invoices, payroll for the department. I also spearheaded the Green Lodging program to award the Hilton Key Largo a 3 Palm rating Eco friendly resort!
İş Kültürü
I loved working at Hilton Rose Hall because it is a warm environment that welcomes its staff wholeheartedly. Management is also very appreciative of their staff. I have learned a lot from my department. I have learned more about payroll, scheduling and applying for the company's PSRA license. The job was challenging but not hard. The hardest part I would say was dealing with the grown folks who acted childish at times and love to gossip. I enjoyed every moment I spent there and I also love the people I worked with.
Free Lunch
Eksi Yönleri
The lunch needs to be done properly
İş Kültürü
I really enjoyed my working at Hilton. I highly recommend Hilton to any friends and family looking for a great job. Great benefits and hotel discounts.
Hotel discount
İş Kültürü
Love the Hiltons! this place was a cake wake - very nice people and was like any other hotel in the area - very fast paced - love office work and I was a lead admin
İş Kültürü
Working for Hilton Worldwide is a unique experience where you can work with a diverse variety of people from all walks of life. In my role as Security Assistant Admin, I was able to interact with most of my work team members as well as several customers. I felt secure within the company. As Hilton is a worldwide company there was always room to move upwards, with opportunities any where in the world. At Point Hilton Squaw Peak I worked with a great team of Security Officers who always made me feel welcome at work. I did not feel as if I were toiling at a job, but working within a family. I would recommend Hilton Worldwide as an employer to anyone.
Artı Yönleri
Discount rates at any Hilton establishment any where in the world.
Eksi Yönleri
Sometimes the customer base is rather eccentric and hard to manage
İş Kültürü
Ok to work there. The hotel was managed by a management company. I think they did their best. But not sure why they changed them. The catering team was great. they did a great job. But top management was not up to the task. This is my personal opinion.
  1. Administrative Assistant