Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Bar Manager için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Bar Manager29 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 29 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Working for one of the biggest hotel chains will always pose challenges and it's a company that definitely wants to take care of its staff.
However, I've personally found the strict corporate structure, where it can help to benefit administrative organisation, clearly defined goals and structured development of staff, it can also stifle creativity when trying to develop and push a product like high end cocktails or other types of experiences in an F&B operation, as well as when trying to entice staff of a certain quality with the ability to deliver those experiences, due to wage restrictions.

Ultimately, someone that wants to climb the managerial ladder will find a clearly defined path of growth with this company. People that are more passionate and creative may not be able to find job satisfaction in this type of environment.
Strong corporate structure
Strong corporate structure
1,0
İş Kültürü
I worked at this company for eight years they turned over to Hilton, new management, and that’s when it went downhill. Very sad I used to love my job.
The Guest that I’ve had the pleasure meeting are awesome
Eksi Yönleri
New management is not fair
1,0
İş Kültürü
The kitchen is under staffed, food is inconsistent and the bartenders are asked to run food, take room service orders, deliver room service orders, pick up dirty dishes, make craft cocktails, and take care of dining room guests.
İş Kültürü
It is a very good platform to polish your skills, inject knowledge & build a progressive career. It is a five-star business class hotel located on the Creekside & offering a quality service to the discerning travellers.
Great location & stunning holographic view of skyline from the Edge Pool Bar
Eksi Yönleri
Located in the old town of Dubai
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Great place to work very friendly staff and a great management team. amazing food menu. management is fun and upbeat always up for suggestions on what to do next
downtown baton rouge
downtown baton rouge
İş Kültürü
Me encanta mi trabajo m, servicio al cliente eventos, personales. Vip
İş Kültürü
Great place! Great people, no benefits though. Great for people who want to network with customers. They are very interactive in the community an take pride in employee development. The team is amazing as well!
İş Kültürü
My management team made everyone feel like the property was ours to take care of , and we did. Support came fully from the management team as well as the associates. Great place to work. I still miss it!
Great support system
Eksi Yönleri
With great management in place, there was no room for advancement after i received my degree.
İş Kültürü
great atmosphere. People are fantastic. People pleasing business. What is there to say. I manage and hire and establish an awesome team. Loyalty goes a long way.
great company
non
İş Kültürü
a typical day at work is very busy
you learn to communicate through departments

management invest in the team

productive workplace culture

very professional
İş Kültürü
productive, healthy working environment, good food, good relation with colleagues, enthusiastic environment, hardworking colleagues, supportive environment.
İş Kültürü
Since I have been there I have learnt a lot how to manage a team and how to deal with different personalities. The hotel has given me the opportunity to improve my people skills and my understanding on human behaviour.
Artı Yönleri
Great benefits including team member travel discounts on rooms and discounts on food
Eksi Yönleri
Hours can be very challenging for someone who is looking for work life balance
İş Kültürü
The most enjoyable part of the job was interaction with the guests on a nightly basis.
the management was a pleasure to work for.
İş Kültürü
Worked for Hilton Dubai Jumeirah for last 9 years, very supportive to the team members, staff are recognized for the hard work done and my first choice
Supportive and Famous
Didn't know
İş Kültürü
The coworkers were very good and we all worked as a team to accomplish company goals. A typical day at work included assisting customers with any concerns or needs that they might have no matter what department it pertained to. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with so many different people from all different backgrounds and all over the globe. I typically worked alone without much supervision, however there was an increase in micromanaging over the course of my employment that other employees were not very comfortable with.
Benefits and room discounts
Eksi Yönleri
Shortage of breaks, constantly covering others shifts, and accounting issues, troubles getting paid accurately and timely, shortage of inventory and constantly having to tell guests that we were out of products regulary
İş Kültürü
Luxury hotel with top of the brand products showcased all around. Being here you get a feeling of pride and honour, Once on your shift you are rejuvinated, to display your best skills and attitude even if you are low and down on your Morale.
Luxury Brand, Celebreties, Guest Experinece is of highest importance
you have to be on your best all the time, like a machine 100% always
İş Kültürü
Management is not that great. However the location of this resort is beautiful. Great opportunity for people just entering the hospitality and hotel industry. The starting pay is good.
İş Kültürü
I loved working for the Hilton, we were all one big family. I went into work everyday knowing that I was going to have fun and make people happy.
The Benefits, people, atmosphere
İş Kültürü
• Manage and maintain the Monkey bar at a luxurious and historic Waldorf Astoria property
• Experienced and inventive Mixologist who can create drinks on the spot with generic every day mixers, or from elaborate craft bar options. Experience with Absinthe, Saki, Lychee, Rare liquors, Purees, Copper and other ice presses, layered martinis, colorful drinks, un-generic ingredients and mixers. If it is behind my bar, I can make something with it

• Developed holiday cocktails and event specific cocktails

• Designated service bar for the Morimoto Sushi Bar located in the Waldorf Astoria. Created and garnished all the signature cocktails on the Morimoto cocktail menu for the service staff

• Develop and maintain clients using the highest standards of hospitality

• Continually maintain positive relationships with hotel staff by having a positive attitude every day, Managed all aspects of Monkey Bar, liquor orders, inventory, marketing, financial reporting nightly, increased bar sales by 300% by applying these core values and always having a smile

• Interaction and great praise was achieved with private club members, Always maintained confidentiality as I closely interacted with many high profile hotel guests, and club members
İş Kültürü
supervising the bar on catering and banqueting side managing staff dealing with guest basic stock rotation cleaning the cellar
good staff
İş Kültürü
Steady repeated business hotel. Managing and coaching staff in order to create a safe and professional work environment under Hilton Policy and Handbook Limitations. Having a professional outlook and still having fun with staff and customers, Making an enjoyable workplace more attractive towards guest and my team.
Hotel Discounts