Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Bartender için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Bartender414 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 414 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The Bartending shift would start at 3pm. Most of the time there were guests waiting once my shift started. I would unlock all the doors and turn the lights on. I took care of the guests while setting up the bar for our happy hour. I had to learn to be very independent because most of the time there was not a manager on duty. I worked alone so I had to take care of the bar on my own. I was responsible for all the drink orders in all outlets of the hotel. The hardest part of my job was dealing with wedding groups on the weekends. Most of them were very nice but every once in a while you would have to deal with intoxicated guests. The connections I made with some of our regular guests would be the most enjoyable part of my job. I was able to meet people from all over the world.
Lots of freedom
Eksi Yönleri
There was little to no training
İş Kültürü
The Hilton Organization is Great. Upper management was ok. My manager was incompetent and racist. Cheap room rates worldwide is best perk if you can get time off to take advantage of it.
reduced hotel rooms worldwide
Eksi Yönleri
My manager was incompetent and racist
İş Kültürü
Was forced to split tips with servers who didn’t even bring in 20% of total sales. No room for advancement after one year. Would recommend for people not lookimg to further their career in front of the house.
Free lunch
Lack of management
İş Kültürü
Never boring and you get exposed to my different cultures along the way. The schedules are made based on seniority if you are in a union position. The hours are decent.
Healthcare
Seniority
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
2,0
İş Kültürü
Copelands of Southlake has some of the worst staff you could ever imagine. Overworked, constantly felt like my job was insecure (threatened to remove barback posittion entirely,) management was caught stealing from employees several times, toxic coworkers.
Good pay, great benefits
Terrible management
İş Kültürü
Very corporate with high manager turnover. Great benefits and quality pay. Great coworkers. Bad cafeteria food, but it is free! Lockers and showers are nice benefit in hot texas summers
2,0
İş Kültürü
I worked for a Hilton Embassy Suites in Portland Oregon as a bartender. Possibly the worst work experience I have had as a bartender. They have a comp bar for a couple hours every night and a couple guys set out some snacks and then bus tables. All the while I would be working non stop pumping out drinks. At the end of the night I was expected to Split my tips with not only the bussers but the cook and even the guy running food for room service. Most nights everyone would congregate in the kitchen while I was working hard out in the bar and I couldn’t even get someone to get ice for the Wells when I was running out. The bar manager expected tips as well and frequently bragged about sleeping with as many girls that worked in the building as possible. Stay away. Far far away. This place is a joke.
Having to be there
3,0
İş Kültürü
It was a good time working there at Hilton. I got to meet paris Hilton and I worked as a bartender on Fridays and Saturdays I really love maki g pancakes
Free lunch
Breaks
İş Kültürü
I worked as bartender at a busy, high volume, convention restaurant.
Great money, good business
İş Kültürü
Have to be clean, polite, follow to all reqirement. Must have good customer service skills. They will skill test all sudden. Good Trainning, good maneger, good benefit.
Artı Yönleri
Fair pay. uniform. discount food.
flex hours work.
İş Kültürü
Great place to work. Hourly is a bit low, but the bartending tips make up for it. Co workers are amazing, helpful. A true sense of team spirit. Can get a bit warm in the summer, you will sweat. You meet people from around the world that you get to know when they return for business or pleasure, making lifetime friends.
Artı Yönleri
Recognition, perks, free lunches and accolades when you perform well
Eksi Yönleri
Corporate America..measure pour, pricey drinks..customer complaints at times
İş Kültürü
I been very please to work at this locations because not only closed to where I live but from the gm to coworkers as well my regular hotels guest love to make them feel like home
İş Kültürü
I love working for Hilton Hotel they treat you with respect and appreciate your work they offer us great benefits vacation time off medical dental and vision insurance
1,0
İş Kültürü
management was extremely poor and always in office. Constant customer issues and required to be off the floor way to long just to find manager or to get food to guests. HR was completely unhelpful in any situation or concern. Comp everything, fix nothing is the mentality.
İş Kültürü
Ooverall a great place to work. Meeting people from all over the country and the world is so cool. Guests are so nice and I look forward to seeing my returning guests .
Artı Yönleri
Overall great place to work.
Cannot really complain
İş Kültürü
Challenging job,great place to work.Feel like everybody helps you to adjust.There is potential to be promoted with hard work.Clients are pleasant.Its a great company,sensitive with environment conscience.The moto make it right is a must so if you are this kind of philosophy person you belong there..
İş Kültürü
I worked at The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, The Biltmore, Embassy Suites, and The Hilton Downtown. So much to learn and growth potential is endless. Wish I didn't have to go but sadly, I did.
İş Kültürü
They use the Humanity app to pick up ur shifts. So u can pick what ever u want but u have to be fast because it is first come first one to get the shifts!
I really enjoy working there in the Banquet Dept everyone is friendly and we work as a team it’s like family!
Search Results
Web Result with Site Links

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina – Hotel near Port Everglades ...www3.hilton.com › hotels › florida › hilton-fort-lauder...

Set along the scenic Intracoastal Waterway featuring a 33-slip marina and water taxi stop. Just minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport, Port Everglades .
İş Kültürü
working in hilton was the best experience in my life, i would like to be part of the hilton family again.they give you many opportunities to grow, it has many benefits as a team member, I learned many things in these 7 years that I worked at hilton and it was really wonderful, always with BLUE ENERGY.
İş Kültürü
Hilton hotels are very employee orientated and employees have opportunity for advancement and cross training in other departments.and Hilton also contributes to our 401K.