Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Chef için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Chef127 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 127 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
The manager and executives are in company very supporting and understanding they always ready to Short out the workers problems I really feel proud to be a part of Hilton .
Thank you Hilton and Hilton management.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Very bad comunicación,bad management.shout on you for no reason.allway remember how you lucky because you get job,no team work.work in a section for 1 day without any training
Tip
İş Kültürü
Enjoyed working with the kitchen team at Hilton, gained alot of knowledge and skills. Rules and regulations were adhered to at all times, staff members were willing to help and teach me alot.
Free lunches
İş Kültürü
Ottima compagnia dove ci si può esprimere e sviluppare
Competitivo
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Muy agradable interesante me encantó..trabajar en el hotel Hilton de Venezuela
Gran enpresa
Eksi Yönleri
No tengo nada en contras
İş Kültürü
Buena y con oportunidad de desarrollo personal y laboral
Buena
İş Kültürü
It has pretty flexible working hours compared to other places in this industry. I do not recommend here if you want to learn skills or have a good workplace relationships.
comparably flexible working hours
Eksi Yönleri
demotivating workplace culture with manipulative colleagues
İş Kültürü
Is one of the best place to work
The staff is nice the ambiance is perfect a lot of rush a lot of long hours work standing up.

The money is good and you learn a lot I work in the kitchen
İş Kültürü
Hilton doesn’t care for they employees business decision are based on $$$ not on employees welfare . Hilton doesn’t care for employees future. Hilton policy’s are only in paper not for real
İş Kültürü
learning every day of the daily operations and learning to cook different dishes to serve our in house guests during there stay with us. Friendly atmosphere
Serving people
short breaks, no medical
İş Kültürü
Its a great place to work. But pay is low for some staff and the work they do. Benefits are great, insurance, hotel discount, profit sharing. Just need to work on some staffing issues.
2,0
İş Kültürü
It's a fickle environment if you dont click with staff life is very hard and they make you aware of it.
Hated every waking moment there.

Staff are very stuck up and arrogant.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Productive and fun place to work. Very fast paced atmosphere and long days, hour, with low pay. Requires uniforms which are issued and depending on where you work.
İş Kültürü
All food comes in frozen. not enough service. Time always dragged as you'd never make any food.Management are extremely two faced. 97% of staff are unhappy. Wouldnt recommend
İş Kültürü
belisimo ambiente per lavorare, lo staff e molto acoliente .
4,0
İş Kültürü
Good diversity, family friendly and customer friendly. Must be hard worker at all times and dedicated to your work. Sometimes you work extra hours which is a pain most of the time and you don't get paid for working extra hours...but if you have a passion for what you do, you don't mind working an extra mile
İş Kültürü
If you're a Beginner its ok. At the management level it's the most unprofessional environment have ever seen. All the general manager does is smoking come to lunch.
3,0
İş Kültürü
It was good to work there the staff are almost like second family. Although the job was fast paced and full on I enjoyed working for the Hilton I also worked in house keeping to there's always plenty of work to be done of your work oriented
4,0
İş Kültürü
I want to tell about my work experience. I had learn about a Italian food likepasta, pizzas, mussels garlic oil and all .and hot line too as well as good continental food even I learned how to work in banquet kitchen. I did work in line cook too for in room dining orders. I had really enjoyed with my work. I always given my best . I will never let you down in any way.i will become good asset .
İş Kültürü
Por lo general , los standares de Hilton son muy adecuados y faciles de seguir el dia a dia en el desarollo de la hospitalidad a los invitados.facilidad de aprender y crecer en todos los departamentos.lo mas dificil es poder mantener el grupo activo de empleados parra llevar el servicio por la gran rotacion. la informacion online que provee.
Artı Yönleri
descuentos en los hoteles del corporación
Eksi Yönleri
por lo general las politicas de vacaciones y feriados dependiendo el pais
İş Kültürü
Ambiente lavorativo multiculturale, innovativo e stimolante, ho imparato diverse tecniche di decorazione e preparazione dei dolci, ottimo per apprendere il team-working orari molto onesti e soprattutto su turnazione, buona retribuzione e distribuzione dei giorni di ferie. Se avessi ancora l'occasione tornerei volentieri a lavorare con Hilton.
Artı Yönleri
ottimo servizio mensa, e servizio lavanderia
niente da dire