Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Customer Service Representative için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Customer Service Representative180 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 180 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Was a beautiful experience thou hours were horribly wrong! Rota were biased! Senior Management level was exceptionally good! But the mid section were close to better! Certainly away from best!

İş Kültürü
Nice place to, but the pay is not the best. Managers are helpful and available when you need them. You are able to build your own work schedule according to your needs.
Decent culture
pay is horrible
İş Kültürü
I worked in customer service. I have some excellent skills like active listening. Hard working. Communication multy cultural people and I can speak multy language.
İş Kültürü
I was working from home and I didn't have to waste time commuting to get to the headquarters in Glasgow. It was rewarding although stressful to achieve the targets. We had a supervisor that gave you advice but basically they were monitoring the calls and not necessarily were very supportive. They gave to the employees good deals at their hotels though, this was great as a bonus.
Artı Yönleri
Very good deals for employees
Eksi Yönleri
It was stressful to achieve the targets
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
It was a laid back environment, business casual, and also you could wear jeans. There where plenty opportunities to move up within the company. The call volume was rapid and it was very fast pace.
İş Kültürü
discounts on hotel stays. Build work schedule. Weekly pay. Benefits. Paid time off. Retirement plans. Leave of absence for medical reasons. Earn points for future stays
İş Kültürü
Low pay for huge responsibilities. Have to be with company at least 10 years to even be considered. Cross training or promotion to different departments is impossible, even if qualified. They talk about it but it is all talk. You will stay in same position for ever! Hotel benefits are good for employees. All other benefits are industry average.
İş Kültürü
my review is that it was a place were opinions are been taken the management knew what they were doing and it was my joy workin in an environment like that
İş Kültürü
Hilton has many property brands and are widely franchise-owned like the property I work for. This means that benefits, management, culture will differ in most cases due to properties being actually owned by independent franchise owners. Personally, I would prefer working with Hilton corporate-owned properties (if any).
Artı Yönleri
great job for sociable people, perks for Hilton employees
Eksi Yönleri
prolonged standing, no break for front desk accordingly exempted for hospitality industry
İş Kültürü
The co-workers really make your work day pleasant. There is never a typical day at a hotel because you are dealing with so many different people at one time and they are all there for various reasons such as weddings, memorials, birthdays and convention services. I learned how to handle complaints in a calm manor and to never say no, but offer alternatives. Management encouraged employees to think and respond on their own. The culture was fun. The hardest part of the job was relating to Diamond Members that were petulant and demanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers.
İş Kültürü
Job experience was pretty good overall but could be made better if there was more flexibility for people with health issues and or disabilities if they have more of an option to find the position that would accommodate these issues.
İş Kültürü
If you love to travel, The Hilton is a wonderful place to work. The discounted rates for employees is universal and is reciprocal at more than enough places to never go to the same hotel twice.
İş Kültürü
Loved the job i wanted to learn as much as I could but management made it seem i was the worst at it
i was new at front desk you have to start somewhere to get to the top

i just wish they would have tried to help instead of give me a bad look
meeting great people
Eksi Yönleri
manager never believes in what happens
İş Kültürü
This is role as a food and customer service position for the Seminole Country, Boombah Sports Complex. Food services, cash management and inventory control.
Working with families.
Eksi Yönleri
Working in outside in Florida heat.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Only apply here if you enjoy being treated as a second class citizen. Managers are allowed to talk to other employees like dogs breaks are nonexistent favoritisms start at the top.
İş Kültürü
It’s a place of good breathe and excellent service.Customers are amazed at the professionalism of this company and are always excited to come back..It’s services in the hospitality field only compliments the expectations of the customers as they are well catered for and it diversity in cultures only makes it great
2,0
İş Kültürü
Even when an employee was doing a good job, management was extremely pushy. The company
invest alot into training, but don't appreciate when a person gives their best to the position and constantly harressed because they will not push the Hilton Vacation Packages on guests. It would upset them to the point or hanging up on you. I take pride in assisting the guests and want every caller to be pleased with the service I give.
1,0
İş Kültürü
I worked from home for the hilton was very excited at first they sent out the equipment and then you start training however once you start you are constantly monitored on the phone ugh once you think you are doing better you will have meetings every week on what you are not doing right lol the pay is terrible for what you have to go through. Your constantly upselling and getting written up I quit it was to much find another work from home job thats not constantly micromanaging you oh you pick your own shifts but barely can get mornings but you will be told you can get mornings not true.
İş Kültürü
On a typical work day I answered calls from home, helping people set up their Hilton Honors accounts and navigating through the site. I learned customer service on a different level than ever before, being in an in-home work space. I really did enjoy being able to work in my own space. The management seemed very hands on and were available to answer any questions via email or phone call. I really loved the extensive training that was provided, to prepare you for what to expect. There was also a daily conference call to meet with other employees and ask questions, which was extremely helpful. The hardest part of the job was knowing that your calls were being listened to by your managers, and wanting to help every caller in every way possible. It was also challenging in the beginning to make sure to hit all of the main points that you needed to mention. Through the provided online training, I learned so much more about the company and what they had to offer to employees as well as Honor members. It was very helpful that they provided some of the equipment.
Artı Yönleri
remote from home, discounts on hotels and travel
Eksi Yönleri
pay could be better, sometimes not getting any good available shifts
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a ok place to work. I have spent 19 years working here, There are a few problems i have. One is the new system, everyone is having trouble with it. Second the pay is not good. You cap out at $17.60 per hour.
İş Kültürü
I think the OJT should had been a little longer. Training was intensed, you didn't pick up on everything until you were on the phone. I loved working for this company.