Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Director için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Director38 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 38 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
There are multiple reasons why Hilton has been at the top of the Best Places to Work lists!

Hilton truly has a culture of hospitality, not only for customers, but also for team members. Everyone is happy to step up and help. Management listens to employees and values their input and efforts.
Artı Yönleri
Challenging work and development supported. Good compensation and benefits. Good travel perks!
Eksi Yönleri
Long hours are periodically necessary. In spite of encouragement at the top to take time to recharge, I had a lot of vacation time that I didn’t use.
İş Kültürü
Great company and great benefits. Lots of room for advancement. Great training and education opportunities . Right now all hospitality is hurting due to covid. Hilton is doing its best to keep us
1,0
İş Kültürü
Stay Away, Not the best work/life balance. Upper management doesn't promote a team work or creating a healthy work environment. Would have loved to grow with the company.
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a great company to work for. I spent with company over 10 years and enjoyed all the travel benefits as well as career growth as company supports promotion from within.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Great place to work, team players, great General Manager.
Lot of activities within associates. Managers help each other when needed.

Is a company with extraordinary benefits.
İş Kültürü
Challenging work for client - Fletcher Construction. Managing production, quality, health and safety, finances, programming, invoicing, change management
İş Kültürü
Hilton are a top class hotel company. would highly recommend them for both a place to stay and work. great training and great opportunity for everyone.
İş Kültürü
Work is like a second home. The atmosphere is great and has a great culture. Very family oriented even being in the professional industry. Flexible with schedule.
İş Kültürü
Great travel perks and people are generally authentic. Loved the people driven culture and management did put people above. Albeit some of the management is relatively old school but overall is a great place to work
Employee discounted hotel stay
Eksi Yönleri
A bit of old school for some of people leader
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. For 95 years, Hilton has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing excellent services to our customers.

Mission: To be the most hospitable company in the world – by creating heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, high value for Owners and a positive impact in our Communities.

Building relationships is the key to success in the Hospitality industry and networking is so much more.
Great Place to work in..
I started with the company 20 years back and has benefited a lot being a team member in such big company..

My career growth form a waiter to an Operation Manager was amazing journey.
İş Kültürü
No day is the same. You learn something new each day no matter how long you have been in the industry. You learn to manage and work with different personalities and work style.
Great learning experience
Eksi Yönleri
Work and Life balance is difficult to achieve
İş Kültürü
I enjoy my time here at work. great staff very knowledgeable management team. Each day is different. dealing with new clients for all different aspects of the job
İş Kültürü
amazing company, great benefits, cheap rooms for employees, the negative is the owners of hotels. Hilton will let them do anything and will side with ownership over its own managers.
İş Kültürü
The only person above me in the F and B dept. Is the director.
He has been here for 12 years and there is no sign that he is leaving any time soon.

Therefore, I feel my skills and expertise are not being used to their optimum levels.
İş Kültürü
I worked for the same management company since 1993. I love the hotel industry but it does not give me the passion and love of work as does coaching all people how to swim. Not just for the people that want to drop time but also for the people that wants to swim for health and safety.
Great company
Eksi Yönleri
Not doing what I love, swim coach.
İş Kültürü
ln the event/hospitality industry there is no "typical"day. There is a loose structure of how you want your day to look and then there are tasks that take immediate priority that may not fit into the plan at all. I have learned to make decisions on the fly and communicating them to a large number of team members with clarity and vision. The most enjoyable part of my job is creating a talented department made up of nearly 100 team members with diversity, motivation, pride and leading by example.
Team Member Travel Program
İş Kültürü
Many employed have been with company 20+ years. You are able to get discounts at most Hilton properties worldwide. Your opinions are heard and noted. I would recommend the company.
Free meals
High guest turn over
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the actual work at Hilton,Inc. The work was challenging and rewarding. The biggest challenge at Hilton was the constant corporate reorganizations. New management or leadership changes were a sure sign that reshuffling was imminent. Corporate structures might only last 6 months to a year, never long enough to measure real effectiveness. Much of the movement was Empire Building or politically based. The end result is an organization with most power and decision making rooted deeply at very high levels of the organization away from Team Members who actually do the work or interact with Customers (both Owners and guests).
Artı Yönleri
Travel benefits, casual dress code (in offices), good pay/benefits at higher levels
Eksi Yönleri
High turnover, constant change for change sake.
İş Kültürü
Quality and professionalism are what make this hotel a great place to work. They provide a friendly atmosphere for all their employees and patrons. It is a pleasure to work with this facility.
İş Kültürü
A great place to work. They truly care about me and my career and want to help me advance. I highly recommend the Hilton if you are looking for a company with great benefits and opportunity for growth.