Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Director of Housekeeping için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Director of Housekeeping27 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 27 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
My typical day at work was fun. I worked with a small group of people because it was only a 253 room hotel. My director taught me alot to prepare me to work in a large hot My work life balance was great. Very seldom did my job require long hours.
İş Kültürü
Corporate management has lots of experienced personal but many times forgets about the operational staff and sometimes doesnt share the knowledge to grow.
İş Kültürü
Being a manager here is very stressful, but upper management tries to have your back as much as possible. General Manager will try to work with you. Upper management tries to keep everyone together and to keep everyone working together
3,0
İş Kültürü
Thanks to my Boss that I reported to, I learned so many things. It was a very good learning experience the entire time I was there. She taught me several tricks.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
This property sold, and the new company brought there own staff in. I was very happy and successful there, but things change. Would recommend to anyone. Very busy.
Eksi Yönleri
Clearwater Beach kind of rough at times.
İş Kültürü
Luxury setting; keeps you on your feet. I love the culture, guests and employees are treated with respect. Environment is fast paced, and need individuals who genuinely care, and are passionate about the work they do, highly competitive. Reasonable benefits; expect to work long hours and are flexible.
Artı Yönleri
Health benefits, hotel discounts, fee lunch
İş Kültürü
Great atmosphere. Great leaders. excellent benefits. you will be able to excel in the environment. they all stress there is is the the stress of achieving excellence.
na
na
İş Kültürü
The workplace culture is amazing; it encourages you to do better and work harder almost effortlessly. The company invests in employee development- wherever you are trying to go in the hospitality industry they are ready and willing to get you there, of course with your help.
İş Kültürü
Hilton it"s great place to work.Great management and gret benefits.Great customers.Very comfortable working with managemt,and hotels staff.i very enjoy working with Hilton.
İş Kültürü
It is a very convenient place to work, they are very flexible but there is not much opportunity to grow within the company, and that is the one thing I don't really like about it
İş Kültürü
Great place to work always enjoyed going to work. Enjoyed the staff and the management team. They always helped where ever was needed. Great Teamwork
İş Kültürü
I love Hilton culture and how customer service oriented the company is. The company provides well rounded training for both managers and line level employees.
İş Kültürü
Fun environment, fast paced and never dull. Management is great, this is really a good place to work. The hard part is the tedious schedule, makes it hard to have a good work/life balance.
İş Kültürü
Great property. Friendly staff to work with. The building is old and many issues that are hard to fix due to ware and tear.
İş Kültürü
Great company to work for. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone willing to make a difference. Make each day count.
İş Kültürü
typical day from dawn to dusk ,enjoy working with my team.
Ownership ,being consistent and follow thru are my mantra to be successful

flexibility, family structure
turnover of team members
3,0
İş Kültürü
Free lunch was the best part.
I would cover anyone who had the day off but i only work 32 hours because go to school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
free lunchs
Eksi Yönleri
sometimes i would miss breaks
İş Kültürü
Daily Pre-Shift with Staff, Daily Inspections, Maintaining standards of cleanliness, Manage over 100 employees, Performed weekends MOD,Monitored day by day operations, Assumed control and responsibilities in absence of Director.
Great Benefits
İş Kültürü
great company, love the managers and the coworkers they make you fill like you belong
İş Kültürü
This hotel is a very nice hotel to work for. A good team is established here and opportunity to learn and grow are possible.
İş Kültürü
Hilton Tarrytown was a niced hotel to work. Diversed staff. I learned a lot during my tenured.