Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Front Desk Agent için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Front Desk Agent669 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 669 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Management is so important at any workplace, the enviorment at the FD was solid teamwork.
The FOM is an amazing proffesional who shows appreciation for her employees and there are incentives to motivate you to do your best !

I miss working with this team.
Artı Yönleri
Managment. Increase salary, free employees food, teamplace.
Eksi Yönleri
Unable to stand for so many hours at the FD.
İş Kültürü
Like with most hotels - you will be getting paid near minimum wage with little to no benefits . The biggest benefit was offered by Hilton corporate to all Hilton brand associates - discounts on hotels for employees and friends and families. The only downside to that is , hotels can cancel employee rooms without notice and there is no support or customer service to help employees with troubles at their reservation.
Artı Yönleri
Discounts on rooms, flexible on schedule
Low pay, poor management
İş Kültürü
Nothing bad to say. It was just time for me to move on. I had other in my life that I had to take care of more president of my job at the time. But great place to work at.
Pay, guest
No move up
İş Kültürü
It is a very nice company...however everything is base in seniority.. If you want to get a good pay this is a place to be. The company culture sis very nice everybody is helpful.
Artı Yönleri
free food. great pay and compensation and benefits
toxic
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
My manager and all the staff was amazing. If you want to grow in the company though you have to play favorites HR is not the easiest to deal with. Other than that great benefits.
İş Kültürü
There was room for growth. I enjoyed the work atmosphere , my manager at the time was very encouraging also great benefits . i would love to work for this company again.
2,0
● Overall
Hotel was great, guests were awesome as well. Management sucked, there were times that they would over sell rooms and front desk agents were to take the worst of it when the guest would arrive. Management would not take the time to reserve other hotel rooms in another hotel for them. It was a fun atmosphere though to be working at a Hilton and the employee rate to stay was awesome.
İş Kültürü
I like to work with my team because those guys are very profesional and very humble I am lucky to be part of the Hilton.
But I don't happy with the benefit ( Health Insurance)., the company promise health insurance but you need 40 hours.....but sometime make only 25 hours for week and don't qualify for this benefit.
Free Laundry
Healthcare
İş Kültürü
Busy environment that kept me on my feet throughout my whole shift. Everyday, we were oversold rooms. You deal with all kinds of guests, tourist groups, events, 3rd party reservations, families and business folk, you name it. Our biggest contract were with the airline crews. They were also the hardest to deal with because they expected a lot. It was stressful the first two weeks, but you get used to the rush.

FD manager and supervisors were very hands on with customers and very supportive dealing with rude and difficult guests. We had meetings every week to go over reviews and topics.

Theres a free buffet in the back for workers which is convenient. At night, you have a discounted dinner menu to order from the restaurant thats delicious. Pay is high for the stress involved, 401k options are available. HR is unprofessional and rude, the others so-so.

My favorite part were the guests and seeing the weddings and events take place at our hotel. Another was the pay and learning how to handle situations from different types of guests. Front Desk was a fun team and we worked well together. We got through problems and tried our best to make it work.
High pay, free food
Eksi Yönleri
Dealing with airline crew drama and deaths in hotel rooms, short staffed, high turnover rate
İş Kültürü
Good management but lacking in other areas. Iffy communication and lazy co-workers. I don't feel like I could easily advance in the job place because there isn't much opportunity wise.
Good management.
Eksi Yönleri
Not everyone works as a team.
İş Kültürü
This is a great place to work, even part time. The managers are great, kind, and willing to be part of the team. There are always new things to learn if you’re willing, and if you are doing something extra it doesn’t go unnoticed. Management slowly gives you more tasks/responsibilities once you’ve proven your work ethic and are willing to help wherever needed. I work at my local Hilton Garden Inn, just like with any hospitality business you have to take certain things with a grain of salt. That being said, the HGI I work at is NOT Hilton owned. However, we are still treated as Hilton employees with the discounts and all the professional discipline that goes with it. So, know that I submitted my survey/review judging HILTON not the property management company that owns our HGI. They kind of suck.
Artı Yönleri
Great staff, regular guests, flexibility with hours
Eksi Yönleri
(HAMCO/Lion Country Lodging) they’re rude, belittling, and treat you as though you’re easily replaced.
İş Kültürü
In all of my working career, this was the only job that I actually "Quit" due to poor direct leadership.I was aghast that I had proven my loyalty and dedication to the Anatole however the management failed to show and treat his employees with respect and loyalty.
Artı Yönleri
Enjoyed the work, hours, helping to resolve issues and impact customers overall experience.
Eksi Yönleri
Unforunately the management's discussions were unreasonable, unprofessional and unreliable.
İş Kültürü
Great Place to work. Great people to work with. Lots of opportunities and great pay. Long hours and have to work holidays but that's the industry. I would recommend applying here.
great pay
1,0
İş Kültürü
Hampton by Hilton in Frisco has the worst owners and biggest turn over rate ever. It's owned by Indian people who would rather keep every single cent than pay their employees fairly and the work environment is the most hostile i have ever encountered. The manager was to worried about her crazy husband and home life than the job she was hired to do. RUN FROM THIS PLACE!
NONE
EVERYTHING
İş Kültürü
That doesn’t pay nearly enough. It’s mostly due to lack of the unions in Fl. Hilton in NY is a different story. Hilton demands high standards but not willing to compensate fairly.
İş Kültürü
Poor Management from the ownership of Hawkeye Hotels all the way down to their managers and hotel personnel at each individual hotel. The lack of leadership was a huge disappointment!
Artı Yönleri
Work was good when there.
Eksi Yönleri
Putting up with inconsistent personnel issues. Favoritism, race issues, and power struggles.
İş Kültürü
It was interested an Iet a lot of new people..I love the employee discount an love helping the guest I was great wit the guest..my front office manager was great too
İş Kültürü
Productive crew and great manager, everyone works together at the front desk to assure customer satisfaction. Great environment with ,good benefits and good incentives.
İş Kültürü
Worked as a Front desk agent for 4 months and it was overall a very professional, inclusive, and inviting atmosphere. There was a long on computer training but it was actually very informative and helps you with your job profoundly. I recommend takking notes! Management and staff are easy to work with. However, if it is your first hotel experience it will be hrs for the Manager to train you given the demands of a hotel. Pay is okay for young people but there really isn’t much room for advancement at all.
Artı Yönleri
Great people to work with and really nice uniform.
Eksi Yönleri
No room for growth, lack of training on software OnQ certification.
İş Kültürü
The culture of Hilton is by far one of the best, if not the best, I have ever been apart of. I get to come to work each day and enjoy what I am doing. The team members and guests are what make this industry enjoyable to work in.
İş Kültürü
I love working in the hospitality industry. And Hilton is where I started. But because of poor management, I left to Marriott. We had a thief as the GM. And owners that never wanted to renovate or update. Holes in the furniture. Beds that sink in. Water stains on ceiling. Carpet needed replacement. The location is perfect for the business travelers. But was always getting complaints about the condition of the hotel. Also, 8 GMs in 3 years. Do yourself a favor, avoid with all cost! No benefits, no incentives. No loyalty.