Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Guest Service Agent için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Guest Service Agent567 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 567 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Every day has different challenges. I enjoy showing guests how to take advantage of our location to have the best stay as well as how to best use our amenities. Some guests can be overly-demanding or aggressive, but for the most part, the guests are great!
Wonderful and helpful co-workers
Wish the pay was more.
İş Kültürü
You get back what you are willing to put in. It is a business model that makes you feel as though you are more than just a number, but it still is a business. Before the pandemic it was easily the best job I ever had.
İş Kültürü
That is exactly how you will feel if you work for this company. It’s a job if you are desperate for income! They will hire you just to fill a seat.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Was very disappointed on being laid off from Hilton and how it was handled. While I worked there I loved it then COVID 19 hit. There wasn't a lot of communication from management and everyone that was furloughed was kind of left in the dark. People were let go randomly and it didn't matter how great of an employee you were.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
My typical work day included greeting guests assist with check-in and servicing guest request and needs. Processing paperwork and closing accounts at the end of the day. I worked as a night auditor when I first became an employee at Hilton. I learned how to close accounts and processed paperwork. The workplace was a friendly place to work and growth potential is definitely a plus.
Artı Yönleri
Free food, Uniform and dry cleaning
İş Kültürü
A typical work day includes receiving 50+ incoming feedback from guests, answering and resolving issues, and providing excellent customer service.
I've learned muti-tasking, data enty, effective listening, empathy, patience, file managment, and how to remain calm in uncomfortable situations. Our workplace culture is diversed and the team members are eagered to help each other to build customer retention. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I was able to help someone and turn a negative experience into a positive one.
Artı Yönleri
Travel and product perks and free items the hotel give away
n/a
İş Kültürü
Hilton hotels overall have excellent benefits and travel perks. Personally I did not like this job, as they treated their employees poorly with unfair pay, and the managers were never present or engaged.
Travel discounts
Pay, poor management.
İş Kültürü
I work for Hilton Cleveland Downtown as a Front Desk Agent, I specifically handle incoming calls, although there are other positions and you can learn all the different front desk positions. I personally find the team a very positive and uplifting group of people. I really appreciate my management because they are always willing to assist. The hardest part of the job is unhappy customers and the extremely high call volume at times. The most enjoyable part is being able to make someone's day and head off problems before they can become an issue.

If you prefer first shift, you are more likely to be switching shifts. I personally prefer second and can almost always get second shift positions. Maybe once every couple of schedules I'll be put on first and switch with a colleague.
management, training
customers, schedule
İş Kültürü
Loved my time at Hilton. The management were so supportive and always there for us. We had great benefits, however,the pay could be better. It was fun.
İş Kültürü
Loved Working for Hilton hospitality as they look after their Employees and Decent payout monthly for Position you work accordingly.Benefits and Perks with knowledge Gained is all worth at the end of day!!
Good Work Knowledge
Locations
3,0
İş Kültürü
It was a job to do and the pay was well.
I did not feel as if I was really welcomed and appreciated for the overall work I did. It's the way the hospitality industry is going.
Artı Yönleri
Great manager in my Department.
Eksi Yönleri
Overall culture was managed very poorly.
İş Kültürü
Be prepared to make minimum wage and treated as an expendable asset even after being there for over 1 year. ABSOLUTELY NO MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES....!
NONE
AVOID
İş Kültürü
Know what you want and apply for that first. It may take a while to transfer to other positions. And, you must be able to sell or present the Hilton Grand Vacation offer at a certain percentage. It is very important and although it is not stated directly you may not be able to transfer if you are not on point with that.
3,0
İş Kültürü
easy job, terrible pay, never get any raises or job advancement, favoritism, people can be nice to you and tip well if you're good at what you are doing.
İş Kültürü
We are a tight knit family here. The management is always there to help with any issues that we may have, be it professional or personal. They are flexible to accommodate for our lives.
İş Kültürü
In light of the COVID-19 situation, Hilton has not been unable to provide the work opportunities that once existed. Currently seeking other avenues of employment.
2,0
İş Kültürü
I was almost fired twice because I had a horrible manager who would harass me daily and was extremely two face and would write people up all the time and try to embarrass her employees in food and beverage department. She finally got fired after a few years of HR investigation. When I became pregnant, I received unfair treatment about my job abilities and was written up for leaving early because I had morning sickness. I had doctors notes and statements I was I was limited to standing long periods of time because of my back but it affected my time with guests and making sales. When I tried to take time off for my sons first birthday I was denied the time off and had to take a leave of absence to have one day off. The boiling point was my last day of work a guest threw her key packet in my face because she was so upset it didn’t work and her name wasn’t on the reservation. I told my boss about it and she did nothing and
İş Kültürü
Hilton has a "Make it Right" policy. Which means if a guest has an issue with their stay or if we have not met their expectations, we "make it right" for them. This could include: giving them a credit, waiving parking, waiving incidental charges, giving them free breakfast, or giving them points. This policy has the opportunity to make a difference in a guest's stay. Although it it is a strong policy, many guests take advantage of it. Especially people who know that if you complain too much, managers tend to give them what they want. It can be a slight struggle, but it is part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people that come from around the world and the Hilton traveling benefits.
Artı Yönleri
Hilton traveling benefits, healthcare, hours, meeting new people, builds communication skills
Hours
İş Kültürü
Great benefits great co workers and awesome connections made with guests and the employees of Hilton. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get into hospitality
İş Kültürü
Two years in a row we were named #1 Great Places to Work. People ask if this is true, at least for me - it definitely is. Great place to start in the Hospitality field. A lot of room to move up. Benefits are super amazing. Travel the world and see the world through Hilton.
İş Kültürü
Every day is a challenge meeting guests expectations and Hilton's high standard of approval whether it be housekeeping, property up-keep or guest relations!