Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Housekeeper için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Housekeeper904 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 904 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
Always concern about the customers and quality of the services. I learned how to make up the guess bedroom. I learned a laundry work and how to use the communications between lobby and laundry.
40 hours per week. Free food at lunch or dinner hour
Variable scheduled.
İş Kültürü
The managers at Hilton have plans for you to grow and really care about you. However, it is fairly competitive and sometimes work life balance is poor.
Free lunches, benefits
work life balance
İş Kültürü
Loved working there wish they would have given me a chance to grow was let go because of one customer complaint that I approved a room that was not to the hilton's standards
İş Kültürü
The hotel was great overrall..i enjoyer workinh there and meeting new people. The guest were amasing and the hotel even provided the employees with breakfast and lunch.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
It was a great job great pay but the people working me wasn't so friendly but I like the place and the job it's was easy and working independently is my thing
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches and dicounts of hotels and other things
Unfriendly manager
İş Kültürü
I like staying to myself and seeing how clean something looks after I’ve put in the work to clean it. I also really enjoyed the process of cleaning the rooms because I was able to do it in my own way.
Fast pace
No healthcare
İş Kültürü
That short amount of time taught me different chemicals to use for different areas of cleaning.
It taught me to work in a fast paced environment. At first it was very hard, but as I got used to it, everything was perfectly fine.
İş Kültürü
Wanting one person to do too much.Asking the impossible. Working nights and then having to come in early the next day. Very bad leadership. They put the blame in everyone but them. Too many rooms assigned to housekeepers.
İş Kültürü
Well for the one i worked at, it was completely disorganized and people quit almost everyday. It was very tiring and not enough pay for all the hard work we do.
İş Kültürü
I only had works experience at the Hilton Hotel but the staff were friendly and i did housekeeping so i made sure the rooms were immaculate for customers. It was a very hard job with it being a not very highly paid job.
İş Kültürü
I found that it was a great place to work, where the staff were friendly and welcoming. The workplace was made to be in a good environment with good energy and great work ethic.
İş Kültürü
Its a pretty good company to work for I really enjoyed working there the benefits was good management treated you fair and the pay was decent I would recommend anyone apply
İş Kültürü
It’s very fun and productive everyone has their own tasks that need to be done so it’s not to much of anyone just standing around not doing anything . The managers are very updated on time
İş Kültürü
The job itself is good, lots of benefits, free lunches, paid holidays, PTO and more. But there is one but. The director of housekeeping will pick up your tips from customers right before you get start your work day. So if you ok with that go ahead and apply for this position. And if you are not just stay away from this place.
İş Kültürü
enjoy working there, keep an open mind. and a positive worker . just feel good about yourself. and be a motivator. the boss that I had was a very good boss being fair to all of her employee. I enjoy working for here. the hard part of the job was the bathroom .
nothing
İş Kültürü
From Hilton, I learned team management and also I gained communication skills on dealing with guests of different countries and it helps me to understand customers needs and how to deal with anyone with professionalism and patience. Each staff of Hilton is very helpful, so everyday was gone good and I did not face any trouble during work at Hilton.
The most enjoyable days at Hilton when there was games organized by superiors for all on special events and also specials gifts are distributed to the winners.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunches, morning tea and special food on events
long hours shift
İş Kültürü
The upper management are bullies. They demean you, make fun of you. The housekeeping admin team, including the executive housekeeping staff are extreme narcisitic bullies.
İş Kültürü
There a good company to work for no problems really they work with you at the time i worked there it was alot of behind your back talking but other then that i loved it
İş Kültürü
I liked being on my own to do my job. I learned how to handle difficult people. Management did notice the hard work that was put in. I did have some very difficult cleaning jobs such as people completely trashing a room to having to clean up after major construction.
monthly parties
Eksi Yönleri
sometimes not getting to take all of my break
İş Kültürü
I was a housekeeper for three years at Hilton. Nothing but chaos, i was the only American there in my dept.

DON'T BE THE BEST!! OR BE GREAT AT YOUR JOB!! Nothing but manipulation follows.. Oh you're my best housekeeper can u do this...

No employee of the month for housekeepers. No rewards or promotion just a bunch of unskilled supervisors that think their better than u... But in reality they only got their position because of who they know..
İş Kültürü
I loved working at Hilton..good team members I only left because I had a mini stroke .they held my job open for me for ages but wasn't fair on them I would go back again if I ever had the chance..every day was different which made it good fun working there