Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Parking Attendant için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Parking Attendant55 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 55 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Hilton is great, you can have fun and still maintain a neat and healthy home life

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Hilton are great just work hard and they will come
İş Kültürü
Yeah if i wasn't for my co workers i probably wouldn't have been at the job very long being around good people changed how I viewed the company and overall they made a big difference
Great tips
İş Kültürü
Gret place to work and have wonderful opportunities for us to get more information about how to grow in future we have right to speak for truth and also we can enjoy our own leaving in accordanc to how we want
İş Kültürü
The jobs themselves were menial customer service jobs. The pay and benefits were fantastic, but only because my location was unionized. My managers and supervisors liked me. The way the hotel was run was very inefficient. They overcharged guests and didn't give us much to work with in the way of staffing, equipment or training.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
1,0
İş Kültürü
Management is not on your side and will do anything including asking open ended questions that could lead into you getting in trouble I watched as many co workers got fired for things that had nothing to do with job titles but when a manager needs to save money on hours then watch out as anything goes regarding employees.
İş Kültürü
Made tons of money here, tips were pocketed and pulls were taken in rotation instead of a tip pool. made the atmosphere much more competitive while ensuring great friendships with your coworkers.
3,0
İş Kültürü
Everything was pretty simple and easy not to hard to follow directions so it made everything easy. Gonna be applying for a lot of jobs tonight. A new one is now needed.
3,0
İş Kültürü
At times the management was very off, but I do believe they have fixed the problem. The team members themselves are very friendly and helpful with guests, there was just some unorganized factors with scheduling and such.
İş Kültürü
Working for the Hotel Del was a pleasure, I learned a lot but was disappointed when Hilton moved in and our managers were not working on issues they were aware of.
Artı Yönleri
Great pay, alright benefits (depends), great team enthusiasm
Eksi Yönleri
Inconsistent schedule (but understandable)
İş Kültürü
Pay is about 25% less than the strip but the peace of mind and the fact that I enjoy my Work Environment balance with my Family Life balance is so much more is important to me. (Working on the Strip is a Militant Nightmare!). Hotel Guest interactions are more personal and THEY APPRECIATE IT MORE! Lake Las Vegas Hilton is a Beautiful Property and the Guest as well as I enjoying being there! Aloha Ka Kou!
İş Kültürü
A typical day consisted of greeting guests and assisting them with any questions or concerns they had. Management was great, very supportive of employees. The hardest part of the job was working nearly six months of graveyard shifts. I enjoyed guests interactions, coworkers, and the excellent compensation and benefits.
İş Kültürü
Responsible for greeting customers and open their car doors. Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles. Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles. Fast paced environment.
Good tips
Below minimum wage
İş Kültürü
being the leading brand world wide.Hilton's family culture at work is infectious.the team spirit,the diversity,the level of learning programmes offered to employees are some of the many things that make it a great place to work
Artı Yönleri
team spirit, accomodation, relocation and travel assistance, individual growth enviroment, approachable management, valued opinion.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a great company to work for. But not the valet service. The managers dont care about you and write you up if and when you are not aware of something
Free lunches
Stating out in the heat
İş Kültürü
Management is so understanding and they work with my schedule since i go to school and work another job. Freedom as long as employees get the job done.
İş Kültürü
great place to work, meeting new people everyday, heart of downtown Austin, great open spaces, fun people to work with, lots of improvement opportunities.
İş Kültürü
The job is relaxed, with flexible hours. Depending on the day and time, work could be fast paced or very slow. Best skill learned is communication with strangers.
Artı Yönleri
Discounts on Landry owned restaurants and Hilton owned hotels.
Eksi Yönleri
Make less than minimum wage, so tips are primary income. If the work is slow, the tips are not good.
İş Kültürü
it was exciting over very fast pace had a lot of finally people working there never a dull moment the manger were friendly was able to learn other experience
tips
little lunch break
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed the guest interactions working for the Hilton and my co-workers were great people. The hotel manager took pride in his work and was sure to greet his employees by name. It was a fun position while I was there.
İş Kültürü
Typically walk into work with the evening shift crew heading out. I collect all the keys and make sure each guests name is written on a list along with their room numbers in order to make sure each guest is charged for valet.
İş Kültürü
Working at the Hilton has been fun, but I am ready to advance my career. A typical work day here ranges from relaxed and laid back on slow check in/ check out dates to hectic and stressful on our busy days. I learned a lot working here, not only about hospitality and customer service, but about myself. The management here is great. Super friendly people who are always willing to help out whenever they are needed.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch, awesome benefits, discounts at Hilton brand hotels worldwide