Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Reservation Specialist için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Reservation Specialist116 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 116 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
They was a good company to work for. The hours were not compatible with my school so that was the only down fall. They are a huge company with many benefits.
İş Kültürü
Hilton constantly endeavors to assist their employees with self improvement training. I gained valuable training and assistance from Hilton. The only dilemma while working there was the pay.
İş Kültürü
I love making people happy and this job was all about that they take care of you and your family even when COVID-19 forced them to furlough and then do away with some positions they still looked out for us I would work for them again in a heartbeat
Artı Yönleri
Great benefits schedule and work life
İş Kültürü
I have worked for Hilton for almost 3 years. I am a customer service agent. I work from home. The job has changed from when I started as most jobs do with more metrics to meet. I have received a $2.00 an Hour raise. You also have health insurance & PTO. Overall a Great Company.
Work from home.
It is too busy!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Hilton gives a lot of incentives since i worked as hotel reservation specialist. They also add some incentives if reached your qoutas. and they really care for their staffs.
reasonable incentives
İş Kültürü
Hilton company offers the best plan that they can provide their employee. They were able to provide good benefits and salary package based on the skills of their employee. They were able to give high incentive programs to their employees. Kudos!
İş Kültürü
I would highly recommend working for this company. The benefits are amazing. Travel. Learning new things about different hotels was the high light of the job. Interacting with people from all over the country.
İş Kültürü
I loved this job. The benefits were amazing and so was the staff. At the time the pay was a little steep but since then they have increased the pay.
İş Kültürü
Nothing good to report. This was always stressful working for a company who never paid you what you are worth and most of your sales calls were actually customer service calls which decreased everyone's pay.
3,0
İş Kültürü
The best part about this company was that you could work from home. The worst part, is that it is still a sales environment- managers micromanaged you throughout the day to ensure you up-sell each reservation.
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a worldwide brand yet employees are paid pennies in comparison to what the leaders at the top. There is no morale. We are always made to feel like our job is on the line if we are not meeting above expectations
İş Kültürü
I worked at the Reservation department offshore, and i must say its a much better workplace. i dealt with people all over the world as our clients and rendered service that will tailor fit their needs.
İş Kültürü
It's a numbers game. You have to meet your metrics which are hard to meet. You cant force people to buy a hotel room if they dont want too. But you are forced to meet the metrics.
2,0
İş Kültürü
You work in a very high demand position making hotel reservations with extremely high company expectations that were very difficult to meet or exceed as management expected
İş Kültürü
If you need to be away from your desk when you're scheduled you need to fill out an incident report. Sometimes they'd have visitors so there was usually something going on in the break room and if you worked at one of the specialized area desks they would have field trips.
Easy job with perks
Eksi Yönleri
Strict schedules which can be difficult if you have an emergency
İş Kültürü
I worked from home. It was very far paced but I'm an easy learner so it wasn't hard for me. It is incentive based and there are set metrics you have to meet or exceed.
İş Kültürü
I was very excited to work for Hilton, especially after I heard about the incentives you could make. Found out after I was hired that the incentive program was actually a sales requirement. I left when my job was threatened repeatedly for not meeting the sales and other requirements, even though I was one of the best on my team, and my metrics continued to improve each shift (just not fast enough for their liking, I suppose). Also, my direct supervisor was absolutely clueless, often providing incorrect information to my team, as well as not explaining important terms and policies to my team.
Great benefits
Eksi Yönleri
Terrible management, too much responsibility given too quickly to new employees
İş Kültürü
I like meeting new people and this affords me the opportunity to do so every phone call. The company is very helpful. They continue to coach and encourage you along the way. They really care about your progress. Calls are back to back. But it makes the time go by fast and it's fun.
İş Kültürü
The work I did was actually different from what I was hired to do, I was hire to support Portuguese speakers with some overflow from the American desk. About a half way thru I was switched to received 98% (130 calls, before was about 36) of the calls from the American desk, were many of the guest was very rude because of my accent. You can't log out or pause the system for restroom brakes or water...
İş Kültürü
Hotel reservations so you can imagine people being rude on occasion, in a hurry or emotional. This position was work from home so you don’t have to dress up. As long as you’re in a quiet place it’s easy. You’re trained throughly and calls are monitored. You do have to cross sell or up sell rooms.
Artı Yönleri
Work from home, calls are easy
Eksi Yönleri
Work from home gets boring, cross sell
3,0
İş Kültürü
Hilton has a fantastic range of products on offer. It's easy to sell with confidence when you know you have an excellent product. During the time I was with Hilton, I had opportuniy for advancement and I was able to try several different roles. Management was supportive and there are some fantastic perks.

The downside for me was the isolation of working from home and the low pay rate.
Artı Yönleri
Great perks, great company, good managers.
Low pay