Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Security Officer için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Security Officer129 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 129 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
great company to work for .benefits good .and management fair .wages always paid on time and room for promotion in company.Always busy from the start of your shift to end and you get a break when you can.
Artı Yönleri
free meals onduty and good benefits
uniforms get dirty fast
İş Kültürü
The experience was good, moderate salary and housing provided. Though i had to leave due to environmental changes that is from Cameroon to UAE. Thanks
İş Kültürü
Most Of My Overnight Has Been Together For Years They Are Dependable And Reliable
The Company Has Plenty Of Opportunity To Grow And Travel World Wide
İş Kültürü
great people in my department, awesome director, not many boring shifts, the pay is decent for the area, and there usually pretty good scenery plus they provide neals for staff
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Easy balance of good people and good management. Always a warm welcome and friendly faces offering assistance. From the moment I started working here to now, hasn't disappointed me yet.
İş Kültürü
Hilton hotel is one of leading hospitality hotels in Nigeria, they gives opportunities to people who are willing to build their careers and they specialised in customer service to put smiles on face of their customers.
İş Kültürü
The management appreciates every effort you put in and encourages workers to upgrade in their careers by advising them on the need of furthering their studies on the field of security more too salary is always paid on time..team work is essential and very effective
İş Kültürü
The company was a good company but the management did not care to listen to the employees they kept you in the dark and were secretive about everything they just wanted you to do your job and that was it
İş Kültürü
Ight then here is the deal I like dog but I also like cat. But sometimes you can’t have both then what? If you could only have one fur baby what would it be? I think I would pick a hampster
Artı Yönleri
The good
Eksi Yönleri
The bad
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
İş Kültürü
As a security officer, my job at the Hilton consisted of ensure safety on the grounds both internal and external, making sure all guests, visitors and staff remain safe.
1,0
İş Kültürü
The Security Management doesn't have knowledge in the conduct of Fair and thorough investigation; Security Management (Director and Manager) were not qualified; as they were not Certified Security Professionals (CSP) Licensed and other Corporate-Private Security Management Certified as required by Law of the State of California; even Security Supervisors and Officers were not qualified to perform Security Profession; as they were not Licensed by the State of California (No Guard Registration Card-Security License); as mandated by State of California and Federal Law. That's why Valued Guests and Customers were not safe and secured during their stay at the Hotel; as Security Personnel were not doing their job especially at night; Supervisor is sleeping at his desk, Control Operator is busy viewing games online, Security Personnel leaving their Post and sleeping at Tower 2 & 3, 11th floor Housekeeping Closet; Tower 1, 45th floor, Tower 3, Jim Staff Room at 15th floor and other hiding spots. Security Guard Michael Trussel is always coming to work Under the influenced of liquor and Noriya Crew, smoking Marijuana and reeking liquor in her car at self parking garage while on duty. These were being done for a long time and were not being corrected by the Hilton Top Management.
İş Kültürü
I would rate this employer as merely average in all facets excluding pay which has clearly not been updated since the Nixon administration, plenty of room for improvement. No will power to do so however.
1,0
İş Kültürü
The company do not care about their employees & treat them terribly. Management will throw you under the bus to protect themselves. New people always starting as few stay on long term.
İş Kültürü
Besides being in a position where there is no way up to get ahead, there is a lot of favoritism at the property. It seems as if you know somebody up in the chain of command, then you are able to get better attention.
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a good place to work. The culture in Hilton is so rich, you meet people from all the world all the time. THey have one internal UNI and you have the chance to progride in your career.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my employment opportunity with the Hilton .The coworkers I have encountered while employed with the hotel where a blast to work with, and played a key role to the success of the team.
Artı Yönleri
Discounts, healthcare, vacation, etc.
Salary.
İş Kültürü
At the specific hotel I work at, there is a lot of favoritism and if you are not in the circle of the management then your career will be at a stop point...
İş Kültürü
It was truly a pleasure working for this organization and I would definitely transfer to another location if I was close to one. There was a family oriented vibe I got and wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world.
İş Kültürü
Hilton hospitalyty I hope to work with compagnie Hilton and I will doy Best and hard work to give up this compagy grow I hope to give me chance to show this
İş Kültürü
good people to work with. i learned alot there. it is a fast paste job with alot of walking. the hardest part of working there is when its slow u tend to catch yourself standing around.
50% on food and discounted rooms for employees
short on staff
İş Kültürü
Management is worst ever experienced. Also very bias. Bad experience thus far working at the Hilton. The hourly rate is definitely not enough to live on. To advance seems as they only promote a certain type of ethnicity as all veteran employees will say the same.
Artı Yönleri
Steady work schedule. Free food.
Eksi Yönleri
Management. Pay to low to live on.