Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Server için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Server483 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 483 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
I Learned how to comminicate with people.

Most enjoyable part of the job is being with people all the time.

I learned how to serve drinks and foods.
İş Kültürü
Great team work and management always push the workers to be and work in a team and always communicate with each other for a stronger bond between the employees.
İş Kültürü
Hilton has been the best place to work as a server that I've ever encountered. Lots of career advancement opportunities. Great benefits. Focused on work life balance for all of its team members. I love being there.
Artı Yönleri
Work life balance, flexibility with scheduling, benefits
İş Kültürü
The company has a good reputation and they care for people. The salary is good and they took care of rhe guest, they give good compensation, hopefully they stay that way.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
Very busy and a lot of work. Taught me how to excel in a restaurant position. Management can play favorites but they're very nice. Team feels like a family. The most enjoyable part is there's lots of regulars.
Discounted food and hotels
Overworked
İş Kültürü
It's a good company I recommend this place to set your goals to succeed you can move up on your career as long you put your mind to it.working for hilton is a family environment
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a great place to work, family, place to learn, a place to stay, a place to make your dreams comes true, Great place to live and a home for everyone.
Team work
Don't
İş Kültürü
Wonderful team, added advantage is the lunches. The leaders are really thoughtful and flexible. They are patient and guide you well. Its important that everyone is cheerfull in this company
Artı Yönleri
Very nice and understanding people to work with
Eksi Yönleri
Hospitality industry is volatile and salaries aint high
İş Kültürü
Great quality of service and product, good work environment, well paid and good treatment of staff.

With a good attitude and proactivity, a good place to work and improve in professional life
İş Kültürü
I am very happy to work with my colleagues and Hilton management because it made me proud to work at Hilton and I has been learned a lot and My Manager are fully support me while I have difficult situations ofcourse all the people know this this time the whole word suffering cause of covid 19 even though they still saved me and Thank you so much for everything ,it was pleasure to work with you and.exgbebgrowgrow.gromfuture
İş Kültürü
I love to work at Hilton. It is a great place to work. I would recommend anybody who wants to build their career and get good financial support.
Management takes good care of the team members.
3,0
İş Kültürü
I can't say the management was good at all, we had new managers all the time and they were not fair to how they treated their employees with all the same equivalence or respect. We were yelled at like everyday because we were never doing anything right in their eyes. Even though I made great money for a summer job, years of doing it over really made me rethink if all of the treatment was worth it. You are forced to give up your holidays like the 4th of July because they always have big parties to celebrate for the guests. But you feel very controlled overall. And if they want you to help with a different department like banquets or work on the beach or by the pool, you have no choice. You are forced to work in areas out of your job description and it's miserable and the pay is based on where you are working.
Artı Yönleri
money, great friends, great views, learn a lot from your experience
Eksi Yönleri
bossed around, controlled, yelled at a lot, treated like peasants
İş Kültürü
Great employees and work environment! I learned customer service experience as well as how to collaborate with others. The culture was great and so was management! The hardest thing about the job was making sure all of the team was on the same page and helping serve customers the best that we could.
1,0
İş Kültürü
My experience working there was so bad that I wouldn't even step foot inside the building! Terrible everything, from management to lack of staff, training etc
İş Kültürü
I love being apart of the Hilton team! I’ve had nothing but amazing experiences at this establishment. I love my coworkers, and I love the fact that there is always the opportunity to grow within the company!
İş Kültürü
This hotel has many banquets and seminar for all year around. You will make a lot more money. The manager seems to understand employees. The benefit is great. I enjoys work here for a long time. There are many employees who works here more than 10 years, they still loves to work here.
1,0
İş Kültürü
Your on the river!!!! If you know your job and love it you’ll make your money. That’s it. Don’t rely on anyone to help you. Your food will die if you don’t get it yourself even tho your the only sever scheduled.
2,0
İş Kültürü
Its okay there is not much I can really say. nice to have a job when you are younger for the weekend. easy money and easy tips. management were nice and everyone friendly.
İş Kültürü
I can only speak for my Hilton, but it’s a great place to work. We are a resort right on the beach and definitely make sure the guests as well as employees are taken care of.
İş Kültürü
People are nice, Pay is fair.
Stressful during peak periods, tiring for beginners. Miscommunication happens from time to time, but if you don’t know anything, asking is the best option.
good pay, nice people.
Tiring
İş Kültürü
Hilton is one of the best in Hospitality industry and the culture is favourable to anyone. In Hilton staff are working as a team and one big family. Team work is the key.