Hilton
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Switchboard Operator için Hilton Çalışan Yorumları

Pozisyonun Adı
Switchboard Operator42 yorum
Konum
Tümü
Aramayla eşleşen 42 yorum bulundu
13.604 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü
-Check CARE log( log with noted requests from guests)
-Check all wake-up calls

-Gather daily call around list(check other local hotel guest rate)

Pick up new wake up call sheet

-I had to learn patience and strengthen my listening skills

-Occasionally incorporated problem solving skills or new inventive ideas( for group certain group projects, or reevaluation meetings)

-Management was very effictive and consistent

-Rules were constantly enforced (tardiness was not tolerated (min. of 2 excused tardiness)

-HR was very well coordinated making sure all employees were taken care of (ex. benefits, problem solving)

-Management was also concerned with each employees well being, meetings were constructed twice a month

-The hardest part of the job was probably my willingness to fully commit even if that meant putting in extra hours, or covering for co- workers

-The most enjoyable part go the job was my bonding experience with the guest/employees. I enjoyed the easy and comfortable interaction the had day to day. There were very few negative interruptions between co-workers or guests.
Artı Yönleri
care rally, free lunches, breakfast depending on shift, pto (paid vacation)
Eksi Yönleri
flexibility with school, no weekends off
İş Kültürü
the company was ok to work for but i just wanted to changed to something else full time work as i have a little girl who goes to school so i was looking for something what is full time and some where closer to home like in bury/ Middleton / Manchester city centre
free lunches
İş Kültürü
The hotel is a Franchise. The hotel's culture changes as the owners do.
As a result the Hilton Oceanview is a unique experience

The constant is the diverse staff and

The Management Staff who are always striving to meet their goals.
İş Kültürü
I worked as a switchboard operater so there was not much room for advancement. I showed up everyday and still gave 110% as always. No matter what job i get i still perform my job well.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?
Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin
Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın
İş Kültürü
The pay was terrible and noticably below what other companies in the same area pay for the same job. The two top managers at the downtown SLC location are terrible and out of touch.
İş Kültürü
I enjoyed my experience at the Hilton hotel and wish I could go back. everyone was super cool and this is NOT a micro aggressive work place what so ever.
İş Kültürü
There are many opportunities to move up in the company. A lot of learning to do but it is manageable. Benefits are great and everyone at the property I work at work well with one another
İş Kültürü
Hilton is very big on customer service, I too am very big on giving the best customer service. I enjoy what I do. I also work at the front desk from time to time I like meeting and interacting with our guest
İş Kültürü
They offer summer BBQ for workers and family
Awesome Christmas Party

Amazing Travel Discount

Friendly People

Job opportunitys are always available, but hard to get because they always have someone else ready to take over.

Hard to love around departments
free food
low wage
İş Kültürü
This company is completely outdated. The old school approach is being overtaken by the woes of the “new age” and I would gladly stay elsewhere during travel.
İş Kültürü
This was the best thing for me as i learned so much in no space of time. I was so happy to be given the opportunity to work there, experience gained came in hand
Free lunch
Eksi Yönleri
Normal hours with over time sometimes
İş Kültürü
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.

• Respond to guest inquiries and requests to resolves issues via telephone in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner. Evaluation of daily CRM report to all appropriate departments.

• Assists with the maintenance of directories, on-call lists, etc.
İş Kültürü
I am currently employed here and still adjusting to the Hilton way. There are many things that I am still unsure about at this company. The pay isn't that great, You meet a lot of people and your job is not always your job.
İş Kültürü
Worked at Hilton Daytona Beach and it was spectacular. Management was great and they really were a fun bunch to work with! Rarely understaffed (which 23 all know can be frustrating!)
Artı Yönleri
Amazing management for front office
Eksi Yönleri
Rude management for human resources
İş Kültürü
I spent more than 18 years employed there, put in a lot of effort to keep things running smoothly only to be released from employment because I dared to speak up in a meeting that we were not to feel we would receive any retaliation. Well, guess what...........
İş Kültürü
Hilton hotels are family friendly. Great place to work.
was working third shift and there were no current day positions available at that time.

I look forward to returning back home. Hilton felt like home.
2,0
İş Kültürü
terrible customers, due to a loyalty programme run by Hilton that tells them they can do and have anything, therefore many behave like spoilt brats and demand everything. however there are good staff benefits such as food and beverage discounts and hotel rooms and staff rates all over the world, however tough to find availability in most good locations.
good work benefits
work hours and customers
İş Kültürü
I loved working at the Hilton. So many different jobs that can be done. I loved the flexibility to be able to work different positions within the industry.
Artı Yönleri
Free lunch, lots of hours and different jobs.
Do, really, have, any.
İş Kültürü
Taking incoming calls via using a PBX system. Also included,scheduled appointment, and made reservations for customers. Process credit card payments. Learned how to be a people person, and work with the public.
Hotel discounts
İş Kültürü
Hilton is a good hotel company to work for don't get me wrong, but my experience with the General Manager and some staff wasn't great, an example is when I was working there and told the GM that i was putting in for my 2 weeks notice they were like "Oh okay, good luck with your future". All I could think was well if you didn't want tot stay or you didn't like me then why didn't they say something to me. All in all I think Hilton is a great hotel/ Business. I would Definitely recommend working here.
İş Kültürü
The training and environment here have helped me dive head first into working in the hospitality industry. It is a great start to a long career. I have great coworkers!