Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Service Manager için Hyatt Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 12 yorum bulundu9,892 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

The Hyatt is an amazing brand

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Top notch managment. Great work culture. Caring people. Passionate and professional. I did not like my actual job and there was no place to move to at that time

Artı Yönleri

Employee meals and recognition as well as other programs

Long days
İş Kültürü

Poorly ran property w/management company

They make you work 47.5 hours and you receive overtime for the 7.5 hours, but do not get that time and a half until after you have worked 40 hours. So basically it is set so you cannot miss a day. The management company, Aimbridge, runs so lean that there is never enough people to do what they are supposed to for a full-service hotel making it hard for you to do your job correctly and efficiently.

Hyatt

First job out of college. Very scary but rewarding experience. Amazing training and structure during my time. Oversaw several restaurants then the conventions department. Moved to Pittsburg with them to start a new role. Fun place to work out of school but know balance with work and life.

training

no balance

Typical work day

I would build relationships with clients to detail and design group events and social functions. I learned to have to multi task daily. Unfortunately I never received training for my position so I would have to always teach myself how to fulfill my duties. Management was new to their roles, so there was a lot of uncertainty.

Great location/area

Lack of training

Excellent

I loved working with the staff here. Great atmosphere and cohesion between departments. The product has a great warranty and it was very easy to work with the manufacturer directly to help customers in a fair way.

Great product to represent

CSI system
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Great job while in high school.

Everyday I'd meet with co workers and set up the function tables. I learned my organization skills and how to get work done in a timely manner. What I enjoyed most was actually setting up the tables.

Nice place to work

I worked with a lot of great people in the banquet and conventions department. I was encouraged to take additional responsibilities and supported throughout my time

Great People, Fun Atmosphere

I loved my time at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare and was sad to be moving away from it. Over the years, I've worked with some of the best in hospitality. HRO also offered growth within the company (I am living proof that a Front Office Agent can develop into a Convention Services Manager that plans and executes 30,000+ person citywide conventions.

Free Lunches, Great people, Growth opportunities

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours but that comes with the hospitality territory
İş Kültürü

Room to advance and learn

Good health benefits, decent salary and definitely room to advance. I was promoted 3 times during my time there, however, to move any further I'd have to change locations and I wasn't willing to relocate. There isn't much work/life balance in the Convention Services Manager job at that specific hotel. Also, for all of the time, hard work and stress that you put into the job, I didn't feel that I was valued much as a person by higher management. The thing I miss most is the people I worked with and the benefit of free nights I had at any available hotel as an employee.

Excellent

Comprehensive customer service management training. Learned how to appropriately handle difficult or intoxicated customers in discreet, understanding and controlled way. Electronic travel and CRM.

Training

Wages

Hyatt İş İlanları

Service Manager positions
Daha fazla iş ilanı
İş Kültürü

Love the job, the employees, but Management is too political

Loved my job as an event planner/coordinator. Executive Management did not recognize outstanding performance, only liked to point out minor flaws in their managers. Benefits were amazing. Worked long hours and worked long stretches without a day off.

Artı Yönleri

free rooms and insurance benefits

Eksi Yönleri

long hours without recognition of service to company.
İş Kültürü

very productive and fun place to work

the co workers all work together to get things done ,everybody will lend a hand when ever needed, check meeting rooms to make sure each has been set for correct amount of seating and that all rooms havebeen throughly cleaned and areready to go, i learned to alwasy expect a change to the meetings rooms last minute so you have to always be prepared, management works well with all the employees and listens to feed back they give ,the job was very enjoyable
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama

• Şirketler
  • Hyatt
  • Çalışan Yorumları
  • Service Manager
Bu sayfayı nasıl iyileştirebileceğimizi bize bildir
Ne eklemek veya değiştirmek istersin?