Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Tüm 9.820 yorum gösteriliyor

Eğlenceli

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Gayet olumlu. Guzel bır otel. Çalışması keyifli. Standartları yüksek.

Ulaşım zorluğu
İş Kültürü

Fun environment and great pay.

Great place to work as a bartender. Can't speak for any other positions. Best bartending job I ever had. The pay is wonderful and the environment is a blast.

Artı Yönleri

Great food and esy going enviornment
İş Kültürü

Great work place for both experienced and learners

'We care for People So that they can be their best' is the slogan of Hyatt. The company not only teach you the Operational and Managerial tasks but they also focus on team work and employees growth. They also taught me how to value our guests (customers). So overall it's a great platform to earn experience and grow.

Artı Yönleri

Free Lunch and discounts on rooms and restaurants for employees in the same hotel chain

Long hours, different shifts
İş Kültürü

Productive , lot to learn and fun to work

Learning new cooking skill and experience the colleagues skill share , it’s all worth being in the companySharing ideas and implementing new menu, every individual has room to doIt’s all depends upon the executive of the each and individual departments headI believe I had that opportunity in my tenure

Artı Yönleri

Benefits, free lunch, and culture

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours, less hourly pay

Great people / fun atmosthere /hard working staff but under staff /long hours

Fun and exciting and new recipes. Weekly and a good work environment and culture. Creative menus, customer friendly, a lot of large events and good pay.

Great people / fun atmosthere /hard working staff

under staff/ long hours 14 hours daily
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Hyatt, being a hospitality centered industry is naturally employer friendly.

My employment experience at the Hyatt was a pleasurable one in that I came in contact not only with my co-workers but also with the Hotel guests. Offering and rendering any assistance that may be needed or requested by the guests and their appreciation of it is the crux of what made working at the Hyatt a pleasure.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch and the ability to begin lunch whenever convenient.

Steward

Being a steward is messy and physically demanding work. Food, oil and drink will stain your uniform on a daily basis. You can change out of uniform and the Hyatt provides cleaning for it. Health benefits for those who work long enough for the company. Lunch is provided. Schedule Flexibility is nonexistent. When they need you at that time, there is no negotiation without any concern of how much sleep you're getting. The job has deprived me sleep cause management does not care. Almost working 2 shifts in one go is common. Worse of all, if you work hard but management does not notice it. Many coworkers will try to stab you in the back. Reporting you're not working when you are. Coworkers try to get rid of you so more of there family can work there or they just don't like you. To much drama of who is not working when the lazy are pointing the finger. For all trouble the job is, I don't think the pay is worth the tremendous stress that goes with the job.

Artı Yönleri

Good pay, health coverage, uniform clean, free lunch

Eksi Yönleri

No flexibility, terrible coworkers, terrible management, work is physically taxing
İş Kültürü

Ambiente de trabajo acorde a mis abilidades de progreso

En hyatt aprendí a trabajar en grupo a tener responsabilidad manejar situaciones diarias

Empleo en blanco

No hay
İş Kültürü

Productive & family oriented work place

I consider the Hyatt as an extended family. Everyone genuinely cared about one another and worked as a team even the top management would roll up their sleeves and pitch in if needed..

Verbrecher

Es wurde garnicht beachtet was an work Life Balance nur ausgepowert und keine sozialer Leben gehabt, nur gearbeitet. Freiwünsche wurden nie berechtigt ausgeführt immer ständig Arbeitsplätze mussten wir ändern bzw. Abteilungen. Leute ständig krank worden und keine hatte Lust da arbeiten. Traurig, außen hui ihnen fui. Schade, das der neuer Management es nicht sieht

Hyatt İş İlanları

Daha fazla iş ilanı

Excelente Team Work

La paga no es justo pero da placer ir a trabajar, excelente team work.

Vacaciones, seguros medicos

Salario.
İş Kültürü

Great people, inclusive environment, multi national exposure

Great people, inclusive environment, multi national exposure, lots of opportunities to learn and grow Open door and transparent management, would love to join back if there is an opportunity
İş Kültürü

Productive for the most part, made good friends, met good people

My time working at the company for the most part was good, (8 yrs. out of over 11 yrs. of service.) except for the last 3 years, they constantly change managers, last 3 or 4 yrs. it was very hard for me, they cut down on people so work load and responsibilities were more, no advancement opportunity for me since I'm a female working in a mans work environment, last Director made it impossibly for me to advance and continue working in the company, this is why I put in my two week notice.Favoritism for some of the Directors was to the extreme.

Artı Yönleri

Met good people along the way

Eksi Yönleri

Managers and Directors come and go, they all make they're own rules

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Yo estoy agradecida de la oportunidad y del entrenamiento que me ofrecieron, aprendí mucho y me fui con una buena experiencia

Beneficios de seguro médico

Los horarios
İş Kültürü

Open door policy/ cares for employees

I have never worked for a company who has cared about their employees like they do at the Hyatt. They have an open door policy and they work with you with whatever your circumstances may be. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. The VP and hotel manager regularly check up on the staff to see how they are doing , and they are genuinely interested. They have great benefits like 401k, medical insurance, and eye insurance

Artı Yönleri

They have cookouts to show appreciation for the employees every so often

Used to be Fun workplace

Honestly, there's no space to grow. Regardless of who you know and what you know, not treated fairly, pay isn't enough, deal with a new problem daily, do more work than needed.Other than the Pros i listed, Human Resources is good but they as well have their moments.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch, pay, benefits (for OC/PT/FT)

1 Break, management, communication, no space to grow

Good benefits

A fun place to work and supportive to employees. Free hotels....free lunch. There is room for growth to anyone by providing employees a management training.

Free hotel

Work on holidays
İş Kültürü

Positive guest experience is very important!

Hyatt was a great company to work for our focus was to make every guest have a memorable stay at the hotel. Hyatt has a tuition program and paid for some of my classes. Staff is great to work with almost a family atmosphere. I retired during COVID my department was closed and I was unsure when it would reopen.

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch, holiday pay, sick pay, comp hotel rooms

Eksi Yönleri

Staff and equipment shortages, Management was working on fixing shortages.
İş Kültürü

Not a bad place to work.

The bennies a good when they are all available. the pandemic his Hospitality hard as a result more duties where added to our plate. It can get stressful as the dept. is understaffed but we do work well together and try to help one another. all and all its a pretty good gig.

Free Lunches, Pay Good Bennies

Eksi Yönleri

Adding a lot of extra work, understaffing
İş Kültürü

Good Company to work for in terms of benefits

I wish there had been more of a work/life balance because working would take up most of my days leaving very little room for anything else. I had tried to get a daytime shift instead but they refused to work with me on that and I was stuck working nights. THe company itself has enjoyable benefits but the management at my location made it difficult to move up and progress further in the company.

Complimentary nights at hotels

Management at my location

Team work

Melakukan pekerjaan sesuai standart perusahaan dan saling kerja sama satu dengan yg lainya

Makan dapet dari perusahaan

Kurang istirahat
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama