Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Doha konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 58 yorum bulundu9,883 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Just a little bit busy and tired because of the Spa is big space much rounding checking walkng

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
To assist the guest and greeted all guests in warm friendly manner to createca positive first impressions of spa, Refilled professional spa products as a necessary, consistently followed all required protocols skills scheduling spa appoitments.

Beach, Restaurant, Louge

Health and Wellness Spa and Salon

Good to work with

One of the best group and have good working culture. People are nurtured by managers. I had good managers and taught me a lot about operation and management skills

challengable place to work

very competitive hotel chain to work with, with professional management, multicultural atmosphere, training is one of the most characteristics for the staff

Fair working enviroment

Continue's awarding staff base on there performances,en this use to give us morale to work hard.In security deperment some security protocol were for few pple.
İş Kültürü

best leading hospitality recognize world class standard

i love to work in any type of hospitality its my first experiences in different hotels around the middle east, i meet different people around the world and i love management who teach me a lot of my career grow,i world different type of culture people and i like to adopt there culture,i had many challenges when i am handling my department alone with different other department there request and needs but i love to handle different challenges.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt

Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.
İş Kültürü

No comments everything is fine. Good management and good place to work. Lot of activities, fun, giving more opportunities to work other country. Classroom and online training are provided.
İş Kültürü

Good hotel,i can learn so fast about hotel management as per house keeping attandent

I think this best hotel for training, good people, good management, good property, good HR, and they given me salary when training time,this is a good.
İş Kültürü

I can work under the my pressure

To be important for other people ,good experience hotel ,good management, good people, good hospitality, always follow the hotel policy and than I hope can join with your company ,thank you.

Very Professional work place

a Very professional company , where you may develop your experience in a fast and short period of time. you are getting paid on time with no delay.

Good experience

Grand Hyatt gave me the chance to improve all my skills(driving,communication,interaction) I loved the job I had,I loved driving guest's cars this job helped me to be the perfectionist I am now
İş Kültürü

Good team work in Grand Hyatt.

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service.

Good for the food.

Perfect.
İş Kültürü

Wonderful place to work. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. Loved the warm exit and the disciplined etiquette of work. Only hope it will grow in diversity and specialisation.

good place to work

the opining day of the beach party in Grand Hyatt was very special and unique while i have the biggest amount of guest in my career life, i have learned much thing of my leader how to be managed and mentor, i have enjoined the different culture i work with that give the opportunity to understand people thinking, the hardest part i have face in my work that when i have much task and the challenge to handle all, the most enjoyable part of the job the people i work with that give me more experience about the world.

learning, development, achieving

Eksi Yönleri

the traveling from home town to the place i work

fun and friendly

we are working 9 hrs in a day. Accomodation is nice and also staff are good they are all greetfull they always say hi hello to everybody. workplace is very good safety is all perfect.

ok

good team good management friendly culture nice place to work good benefits good bonus nice place to worth in parking available shopping mall experience

Great Brand

Grand Hyatt is a great brand- Great Hotel culture. Salaries are the best in the industry. Management team is very good. However, there is a constant move of Managers, and it always feel the next Manager is around the corner at all times.

Family environment

It was like a big family we had like an open day every week Staff discounts Shopping Mall industry is very nice You can just walk in the mall in your break hours

Bonus

İş Kültürü

it has clean rooms and villas

it has good rooms for businesses,good villas/residences for comfort stay,well secured and near tothe malls for shopping ,near transportation roads.it has clean beach ,it has good restaurants and bars,good staffs at your services.

Productive & fun loving place

Learned lot of things about Hospitality industry Pre-opening team member Proud of making some thing from scratch to a well maintained facility At the entrance of Pearl Qatar Island

Free food & accommodation

Less pay

Diversed and

We were able to share our individual skills and leadership upon working with different cultures. Able to expand my boundaries in terms of work relationship Learned not only the etiquettes of being a working individual but also small and basic stuffs such as language(arabic) which enables us to converse with our customers/clients without hesitations.

Shuttle service, Food and lodging

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours of work, out of line work
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama