Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Atlanta, GA konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 184 yorum bulundu9,820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

How we appreciate and pleases our guests.

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
The good is family oriented.With great communication.So whenever I am at work it feels like I am at home. I get along with everyone. Bad is you don’t have any fixed days off.. you usually have to request off.

Artı Yönleri

Free meals for every shift.

30 minutes breaks

Hyatt Has Potential

I worked at 3 different Hyatt properties and would say i had completely different experiences at each one. Hyatt was good to me at times when i really needed them. But the growth takes way too long to advance in the company. Lots of politics attached to it as well.

Free rooms, learning, culture

Pay, management

Excellent place to work

Great company to work for very friendly environment everyone is like a family. Yes I will definitely work for Hyatt company again one day when everything goes back to normal. I really do miss working there 100%

Artı Yönleri

Free lunch And uniform dry clean
İş Kültürü

Great benefits but moving up for better opportunities you can forget about it. 😔

As much as I love this property (Hyatt Regency Atlanta) I would hate to let it go because I see no advancement here. I really do love working here, but doesn’t support me nor my bills. I’ve been with the company since 2017... I came from a different location with corporate and how be coming here they lower my pay.... I am trying my best not to give up... but if there is a better offer on the table as far as growth and especially financially successful I will definitely take it.

Artı Yönleri

Benefits, networking and making people extremely happy for choosing your hotel for business, vacation or a getaway.

Eksi Yönleri

Hourly pay not so great, looked over and scheduling
İş Kültürü

I love working here it was great and the people are even greater.

Ez work very clean place nice people great place for anyone to work at that loves people very friendly smooth and a loving place I wish I could go back
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Customer service

I love working with this great company! I love what I do . There are some challenging days and issues but noting that we can’t work through. We are good at what we do and that is making people feel at home !

Parking free temporary

Temporary parking
İş Kültürü

The pay is horrible and the cafeteria was awesome most days

They will work you in every department if you let them but refuse too pay you what you deserve. They kept me at part time so I couldn't get benefits but over worked me like I was full time.

Engineering

The managers do not appreciated.Promote and respect only friends.Stress and do not take care of the people.Only lunch for day shift.For second and night shifts cafeteria is closed.
İş Kültürü

Great company to work for.

Hyatt is an awesome company to work for. The management team is very caring and helps in anyway they can. Company has many opportunities to advance in your career.

Wonderful company

Eksi Yönleri

Should have started working with company earlier
İş Kültürü

It’s a great place to work , they care about employees. I only worked there for a year as a culinary intern , I must say I gained more knowledge, they follow the proper food standards and hygiene as well.
İş Kültürü

Easy job do well its easy to move up. Everybody is willing to teach you. Lots of skills available for you to gain experience in. Management is great and helpful.

Good for part-time

I would recommend this job to someone who prioritizes customer service. The better the service, the better the chance for you to make tips (although this won't guarantee a tip). You are on your feet for most of the day, so be wary if you have foot or back issues.

Great Place to work

Love it...would recommend. Everyone works as a team. Colleagues have worked for this property a long time...Hyatt is a great company to work for...I would recommend it to anyone.

Free lunch

Amazing

The team makes you feel like you're part of their family. This role was very fluid and I learned a lot about the banquets/ convention services industry during my short time there.
İş Kültürü

No slacking upu will always be busy

It was a good experience the people I've met were very productive and professional. We always got out projects and work done on time. It was never one person carrying all the weight everybody pitch it and play their part as a team

Pros and Cons

Coworkers are amazing to work with. Managers don't know how to manage. Seniority is a thing here and it sucks. Even if you are more useful than these employees who have been there longer have more rights over you.

No consistency in policies

The managers will make ex exceptions to the company policies they expect you to follow in front of the guest when convenient and document you for the same actions if you make the decisions yourself. No support until mistakes are made

Cares about employees

Customer Service is the company’s number one priority. In my opinion, I believe this company cares about employees wellbeing. Willing to promote within the company.

Typical day at work

Clean and help the housekeepers when they needed towels or to help take any dirty lining. Help strip their room meaning take out trash and stockings the room with lining

Be on time

Lose your job

fast pace

Very busy, must manage work life balance. co-workers are friendly. managers are okay, with every jobs there is always room for improvements. great benefits tho

Fast paced experience

It was a great experience overall to be honest and very friendly! The hardest part somebody's always on your back about getting the job done instead of letting you do your work but overall it's mixed culture and very friendly plus the hotel is pet friendly and Management is pretty cool from the General manager to the Manager the supervisor and the housekeeping and front desk staff wonderful experience
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama