Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Bastrop, TX konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 39 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Na

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Long days, little pay. Somedays better than others. Guest can really get the best of you. Big turnover rate. Room for advancement but sometimes it feels favoritism

Under qualified management

It’s pretty much like high school at Hyatt. You either fit in with a clique and get treated amazing or you don’t and you are overlooked all the time no matter how hard of a worker you are. The management staff from the top all the way down never have the safety or best interest of their employees in mind with any situation and always show favoritism towards ones they know outside of work so if your not willing to party it up with them outside of work your pretty much invisible at work sadly. Most managers don’t last long I think the longest I’ve seen a manager stick around in any certain department may have been a year and a half and if a guest complains about something (ex:not having certain items in their room that wasn’t ordered on the management part) then we get blamed and yelled at for it even tho we have no control over ordered items . When we are understaffed due to them making the schedule wrong or any other reason then we are suppose to do a double work load and skip lunch plus try to be done on time so no overtime has to be accumulated which is almost impossible when doing double the work. In short, unless your a robot with no life and no kids this is not the job for you..
İş Kültürü

This was my absolute favorite job ive ever had. Hyatt is the best company, they are genuinely so good to their employees.

Best company ever. There is alot of opportunity for advancement.Great benefits. Great management. You really feel as if you are with family. I would give this company a five star Rating.

Como personas competitivas

Profecionales dependiendo su area, responsables, competitivos, trabajadores capacitados, empresa motivadora hacia los trabajadores.

The management

It’s great to work there they have a list of the amount of people that are at the hotel for that day so you know the amount to prep before service. The only problem is the schedules come out last minute.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Typical day at work

A typical day at the Hyatt's firewheel for servers assistants would be to come in around either 6:00am or 4:00pm then to set up for the days customers and begin assisting servers set and help tables.

not a match

I never got the benefits I was told about and the management sucked I went 4 weeks without being on the schedule to 5 days a week without receiving employee benefits
İş Kültürü

Great place to learn people skills.

My job there was quite simple but that does not necessarily mean I didn't have lots to do. The Hyatt is a place for families to come and enjoy their stay. They want to feel at home and that their vacation matters to us and we make sure they feel that way. You learn people skills and how to send people on their way home feeling happy.
İş Kültürü

Fast paced but an amazing company!

Absolutely love Hyatt and all that they stand for! They not only care about top standards for guests but also very compassionate and understanding with all employees!

Artı Yönleri

Free lunches, work by yourself, great management

Eksi Yönleri

Could pay more especially yearly raises

fun work environment

this is a face paced and highly interactive job in which you have the ability to get first hand experience in the field of hospitality, This is a great job, especially during the summer. This job allows you to put forth . variety of skill sets,

Excellent

Overall this was a great company to work at. If I didn't find a better job for $4 more an hour in my hometown, I would have stayed as long as I could.

Artı Yönleri

12 nights at any Hyatt per year free. Excellent benefits.

Comparatively low pay
İş Kültürü

Provide service to guests, greet everyone with a smile, treat co-workers and guest with utmost respect. I learned about the hospitality business Management was continuously changing The hardest part of the job was the hours and pay The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people.

Company issued uniforms

Hours and pay

Busy environment

There is always something to do when you work in a corporate environment, someone makes sure of it. The campus is nice, the managers reasonable, but it is a job and it is expected to be taken seriously as you are an ambassador for the company on the floor.

Consistent schedule

Uniform/Specific communication rules
İş Kültürü

Great place to work for.

Over all great place to work for. Typical day at work is checking in with management to go over paper work(EEO/Consumption report). Being such a spread out property there is a lot of moving parts. There will be last minute weather calls,extended time lines etc. What i learned the most with working for the Hyatt for 12 years is being part of a family/team. The several times when my mom was sick and I had to take a LOA for months on end. They where so supportive. Management was subpar. Great workplace culture.Always doing employee appreciation parties,themed dinner for the staff. The hardest part about working for lost pines is how spread out the resort is.On any giving day we can have a hour reception on the 12th hole of the golf course while there is a 300 person platted dinner going on in the main ball room.The staff and how much they truly care about there guest.That was the most enjoyable part of working for lost pines. There not just there for a pay check. They know hospitality.

Comped rooms/health insurance/401K

scheduling.
İş Kültürü

Every day brought something different

I got to meet a lot of interesting people, both guests and coworkers. I learned what working for a corporate business was like. I held my position for 8 years in security and for 1 year in in-room dining. I learned how to get along with coworkers and managers and to have good customer service skills. I learned how to do CPR and computer skills. The hardest part of the job was when we had to relocate employee parking, it took a lot of standing and directing traffic. The most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits that we received.

lunches were only $1.00

Great Benefits

The benefits with Hyatt are great. Discounted and free hotel stays when you travel to other Hyatt properties around the world. Medical benefits are also really great. The downside is that if you are looking to grow within the company you will eventually have to relocate. The pay at this property is also much lower when compared to similar companies.

Cheap meals, benefits

low pay, relocation
İş Kültürü

Super fun, great for working students

This was my first job, and boy did I have a blast. Though I worked late hours, I enjoyed every minute of it. From meeting families from all over the world to getting to spend the majority of my time outside and with children, I couldn't have asked for a better first job.

Artı Yönleri

Flexible schedule, outdoors, very active

short breaks, late hours

fun place to work

In charge of the opening of this resort, out side of Austin Texas. Develop recipes, coaching, schedule, vacations, inventory, food cost. Great company foe working.

Productive place to work

Fast paced fun environment where you collectively worked together to ensure that the people that were staying there had a great time as well as working as a team to get everything done for the day

Great Company

Every day was a new day that brought new tasks to my day. I love working with my colleagues as they have become family as well as interacting with the clients each day.

Potential Good Work Site

The work place has potential but the culture of the workplace prevents this from happening. I didn't like the late hours and there was little relief since many people did not want to work that shift.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama