Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Cambridge, MA konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu9,892 yoruma gözat

Great company

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Great company and love the room benefits. Great place for growth in company. When one department may be slow, you are usually offered to work in another department.

Free Hyatt rooms

Housekeeping

You learn a lot of new stuff other then cleaning rooms , you get to meet slot of new people , the employees were friendly and helped with anything you needed

Excellent place

I work there and love the people . Nice hotel and friendly people.no stress about work there is everything organized . The rooms is clean exactly the time the guest need and the front desk work together with housekeeping office

Low Pay Employees lack professionalism

Hyatt is a great company to work for if the work environment is positive. There is a lot of turnaround, therefore, the morale of the work place can change. The company expects you to be responsible for tasks that are not apart of your job description as well as have a flexible schedule. Overtime is never permitted!

Work enviornment is relaxed

Low pay, work morale, Hr

Love it

11yrs and I love it. Every job has its ups and downs but there’s more ups here, great pay and people that you can call your family. If you want a job with good discounts good pay and a place to call 2nd home then this is it

Free lunch great staff

Not the best free lunch
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Fast fun and friendly

Fast fun and friendly , Someone always around to greet the guests with a friendly smile there always be a shorter drive for the guests to tour around Boston

Be prepared to work

Hyatt is a great company to work for. Just be prepared to work long hours and have your schedule be all over the place. I have learned a lot in a short amount of time and servers are willing to help you learn as a new manager. Hardest part of the job is having multiple people telling you different ways of doing the same thing. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the guests faces and responses when you make their stay or help them.
İş Kültürü

very intense with familly like admosfere

it was ago place for me and my future on goin long hours staring with b fast, lunch there after coffee brake reception and dinner a fun day with a good pay.
İş Kültürü

Great places to work since I was a hotel you get to meet at lot of people there. With different culture.

Great places to work, nice and clean environment. With great people.

Artı Yönleri

They provide the food. And don’t have to care it a lunch box.

Eksi Yönleri

It was a long trip from home to work.

Busy Hard Working Management Positions

Hotel work is hard. You work a lot of hours and the pay is not that great when you first get into management. Hyatt was a great place to work, very fast and busy environment. Excellent management teams and overall fun place to work.

Fairly Good Place to Work

Fun working in a fast-pace environment and talking to different customers from all over the world. I worked in a location that had a lot of cruise clientele. What is fun about Hyatt Place is that you get to work not only at the front desk, but also the bar, the kitchen, housekeeping, and even assist management.

Artı Yönleri

Great company, treat employees well has high standards

It can be pretty busy
İş Kültürü

staff great, management is horrible

Zero work life balance and minimum management shift is 10 hours daily but usually much longer. Upper management is out of touch with day to day operation and make it more difficult for their team to operate. Staff is amazing and such a support system to each other and great teamwork within the line level departments. benefits are great (vacation and paid maternity leave etc.) when you're actually able to use your time.

Artı Yönleri

great benefits when able to use them

job culture

Job culture at the Hyatt is wonderful, everyone is friendly, happy, and we are a family. Everyone works well together and as a team. I love Hyatt! Great place to work!
İş Kültürü

great work place very supportive.

you come in t work and you punch in and depending on if you are in the main kitchen with is the Banquets you would go to the supervisor ask what are you task for the time being and who you should help out. If you are in the restaurant kitchen you would see what station you are at and than get the clip board with the list of what you have to prep depending on the time of your sift you may have to check all three station to make sure they are up to par for the next service. party much on the job train at times as well. co works are great there very friendly. the executive chef very great guide really knows his stuff on cooking but also plate up.

Artı Yönleri

free lunch or dinner when you work that shift, pays above minimum wage

Eksi Yönleri

benefits are bit tricky to get depending on the status you are hired at.
İş Kültürü

Fast paced working enviroment with great people.

Typical day at work was very busy but entertaining. I was always on the go in which I love to be. The people were easy to get along with and made it easier to work throughout the day. Management were very fair and nice as well.
İş Kültürü

Great job while in high school.

Everyday I'd meet with co workers and set up the function tables. I learned my organization skills and how to get work done in a timely manner. What I enjoyed most was actually setting up the tables.

Excellent experience

A fast paced environment which I absolutely loved. Everyday leads to something new and new people to interact with. The Food and Beverage aspect was full of challenges, especially the Banquets and Convention Services division which I was involved in.

good experience and pace

Eksi Yönleri

long hours, days. lack of supoort.
İş Kültürü

Great company to work for in the Industry

I loved working for the Hyatt. However, speaking of the one property that I did work for: front office managers tend to be selfish and so concerned with their own office politics, and therefore do not focus much on the growth of their employees. Great perks, and benefits.

Artı Yönleri

comp nights for all hotels

Eksi Yönleri

a lot of office politics to climb up the ladder

Eh, it's ok

It's an ok place to work. They pay less than other hotels in the area. Bunch of new upper level managers seem to be more interested in employee engagement and morale than previous managers.

an amazing experience.

Very hard working and demanding and taught me many lessons.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama