Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Houston, TX konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 103 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Nice

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Not really much to say but the experience I had wasn’t great did not like it at all. Managers were that great to begin with and treated like second best.

Free lunch

Short breaks

Calm place

Great management and teamwork work place is clean good customers food not bad free snacks get to walk around ensure safety of others all around great!
İş Kültürü

Hyatt cares for people so they can be their best

Hyatt was a great company to work for prior to the pandemic. Unfortunately, Covid wiped out the need for most of the workforce and left many searching for what to do next. I worked for Hyatt for 14 years and there is no easy transition in to another career field.

Artı Yönleri

Free hotel rooms, great people, fun

Long Shifts

Great work environment!

I enjoyed my time with Hyatt. The salaries are not as competitive, but the medical coverage and 401K make up for that. Hyatt offers alot of perks that add up quickly. They are focused on the whole you. Don't try to be something that you are not. They do live the purpose To care for people so that they can be their best.
İş Kültürü

Bad company they was so mind to me

Two manager in front desk was mind to me I was the supervisor and them fired the manager with out notice they started paid me salary and they was calling me Every day 7 days and paid me only 40 hours o e day they told me to fired all employees with out good paper because I complained they fired me

Artı Yönleri

Bad paid and bad general manager

Eksi Yönleri

No good to said about this place
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Great Company

Due to relocation and career progression goals, I had to end my tenure with Hyatt. I would suggest for anyone to work with Hyatt. They listen to their employees needs and work to ensure their happiness.

Diverse and Caring

It is a culturally diverse workplace with a focus on its employees and guests. The company offers good benefits and flexible schedules to active students.

Toxic work environment

Very, very, very toxic work environment. The office consist of two clicks the have and the have knots. you would want to be apart of the have because they get advancement and special privileges. Also not diverse at all only one black person in the office and the whole office treats that person like their a foreign object.
İş Kültürü

Expect to be ran over if you’re not as diverse as everyone else.

Exec Chef is amazing. She truly cares. HR is the worst I’ve ever had to deal with. All they care about is looking good for corporate. HR could care less about the employees. Maybe stop throwing thousands of dollars worth of parties and give some raises to the line. @the regency galleria.

Buena

Me gusto trabajar en esta empresa nunca me trataron mal

Great Company

Working in a hotel has its challenges, but Hyatt has a culture of caring for its employees and managers. Benefits are great too. I’d highly recommend working for Hyatt.

I liked it

It was a cool place to work for a little while. I liked it. Made some friends. the managers and supervisors were honestly super cool as well. If they paid more than $12 per hour at front desk i most def. would of stayed

Great company and employees

Looking forward to doing more business in the future. Employees work together as a team to get the job done. Excellent service and hospitality. The management knows what they are doing and very kind.

Only Benefits are good

Not a good place to work at. Building is beyond old and outdated. Pay is awful. No one gets promoted in culinary. Fairness, empathy, and teamwork are non existent. Just horrible place to work if you want to grow and learn. If you just want a job to leave and go home and don’t mind being mistreated and underpaid for what you do then the job is perfect for you.

Horrible Management

Good place to work but management is horrible from the General manager to the housekeeping manager. They dont treat they employees right and the agm is rude.

Fun work environment

This company has a wonderful reputation as a great place to work. You place high value on your employees and encourage them to learn, grow, and innovate inside the company. This means that employees happily work here for many years, far beyond the average length with one employer. And, according to your customers, the high quality of your products and services reflect your high employee satisfaction, which is not surprising

The Housekeeper manager is wonderful

Clean hotel . One of the cleanest hotels I ever work for. The manager at the time , she went over and beyond for her girls during hard times .. Salary could've been better , but the job itself was cool
İş Kültürü

Great Place amazing experience and growth

Family oriented amazing team and environment for enthusiasts and hospitality focus individuals. Endless possibilities and income potential. I would work there again
İş Kültürü

busy work environment lots of traffic in hotel lobby

Without a doubt the busiest hotel i have ever worked at, I was in night audit and worked from 11 to 7:30 or sometimes late if needed. Conducted guest checkin check out united airlines and football teams

Stress full envoirment

Current management makes the job stressful by lack of being around and lack of resolving work issues internal and external. Internal being employee issues and external like guest issues and complaints.
İş Kültürü

It was a good experience during my time as a high-school student

During my time there i really enjoyed it and had fun with enough workers so you don't work a lot. Tips were good due to the fact it was a high class establishment.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama