Hyatt
4.1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Jersey City, NJ konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 48 yorum bulundu9,921 yoruma gözat

Workplace culture

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
It's easy to grow with them and the staff was easy to get a long with. Once a week we had events that we took turns managing. Weekend was always busy.

Worst place to work

Hyatt house all mangers are very rude and disrespectful will never recommend any one to work there they are unorganized and the brake room always dirty bathroom never has toilet paper and never have toilet paper for the gues as well

Nine

Don’t work there

At first it was a really great experience. But afterwards, I started to feel like this place wasn’t meant for me and the chef (not executive) is mean. Don’t get me wrong, he was the way he was in order to help and push you to get where you want to be. But afterwards I started to feel very uncomfortable around him. The position overall was stressful, since it’s normally two people working inside the kitchen.

Hotel discounts

Stressful

Super fun, and friendly.

I only Interned at the Hyatt for a few hours, however I had the chance to experience different fields within the hotel. People there are SUPER NICE, and friendly. Even though I was on there for a few hours, I learned a lot about the hotel industry. I hope that one day, I can go back and thank the people there.

Extremely stressfull and unorginized

Extremely Stressful and hectic Unorginized POORLY MANAGED Worked with totally inexperienced managers and associates . Cut throats who never owned mistakes.

Some nice coworkers

Poorly managed, Extremely unorginized
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

fun place to work

I really enjoyed my time working here because it was a lively environment. There was always something happening every night and met some great people.

Great working environment

Truly a great working place. Staff and management is truly a great place to work.i enjoyed every day and the atmosphere was humbling.would do it again
İş Kültürü

Employees were great management were awful unfair

Wouldn't work for them again, they abused the hard workers and never appreciated the work one did for them, we got stiffed on the tips the clients would leave for us

Eksi Yönleri

Short breaks, too much profanity, disrespectful to staff

n/a

good place to work for those that like fast-pace areas of work. managers are great they help and work with the employees. timing can be an issue sometimes.
İş Kültürü

Relaxed and comfortable work environment

Great place to work if your a people person but you have to be very flexible with your schedule pay isn’t all that great but it’s good if your young or still in school

Preview of Hyatt House

Usually the supervisor understands the organization and the employee's profession better than the employee. Consequently, the supervisor is in a unique position to give ongoing advice to the employee about job and career. The employee can look to the supervisor as a model for direction and development. An effective mentor-mentee relationship requires the supervisor to accept the responsibility of mentorship. A good supervisor can be a priceless addition to the career of an employee.

holidays celebrated

lack of communication

Great

Fun JOB, IT WAS A GREAT PLACE and had lots of fun. Would recommend and would work there again. Peaceful atmosphere and busy times happen. Worked a lot of weddings.
İş Kültürü

It is a great place to work & offers many opportunities to transfer or advance your position

Great Company . They care for their employees & stress the culture of Hyatt is authentic hospitality which improves you ad an individual. They are also helpful & greatly supportive of their employees & always seek to help, improve & keep them happy.

Artı Yönleri

Perks, a good enviorment, meeting many people & various benefits.

Eksi Yönleri

Compensation is below what it should be fir the amount of work employees provide
İş Kültürü

The Hyatt was a good experience. I learned a lot at this work place.

The Hyatt was a great place to work at, but my job was also a very fast paced job. You always had to be on the go and always stay ready for the task you may have to do on certain days.

Artı Yönleri

The management always appreciated our work.

Short breaks at times.
İş Kültürü

I did enjoy working banquet

banquet was great On the most part working there was pleasant. I did not like getting off at 11pm. There were times I had to stay at Penn Station Newark, because I got off to late to get a bus.

hyatt regency jersey city

It was a pleasure working for Hyatt regency. Although it was fast paced and many day I put in over time. But dealing with many weddings its hard no to come across delays and extensions. And being that the area is was located in was highly desired traffic and living near the work place can be difficult. but overall, I loved the people, and was able to work with team work for a goal.

Artı Yönleri

plenty and overtime and great people.

Eksi Yönleri

overtime.. . it can be a love hate kinda thing sometime lol

Fun Workplace

the place was fun to work at especially being that it was a diverse workplace. Management was always there for the staff and made the workplace a fun environment place to work in.

free lunches

İş Kültürü

Hyatt give anyone the oportunity to grow

someone that want to grow in different file can have oportunity ,an shows that they can do it ,can prove your self ,management are great,an everyone help each other to get the job done because the most important is the guest saterfaction an the guest to be HAPPY the most enjoyable part of this job is that any position you work for your dealing with costumer service an hospitality thats what i love the most

Good job

Good job fast paced work with different people greet guest smile all the time clean public area keep hotel up to date positive attitude team work clean look?

Great

I have worked for the company now for more that 6 years and I feel is one of the best when it come s to culture and job security. its a job where you will get out just as much as you put in

good enviroment

great job oportunity. they care for their employees provide good benefits. oportunity to grow. food is provide for employess. assitent always. good place to start a career.

luch is free
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama