Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Louisville, KY konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 20 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

The Hyatt is an amazing brand

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
Top notch managment. Great work culture. Caring people. Passionate and professional. I did not like my actual job and there was no place to move to at that time

Artı Yönleri

Employee meals and recognition as well as other programs

Long days

I love working for

Hyatt. That place was a rock and roll ballroom. Their whole staff kicks this **s. Their good down to training any new hirees. It’s the best hotel in my onus impression

Happy coworker

Bad guests

Rapido y cordial

E trabajado en los hotels de Hyatt por mucho tiempo y deseo continual trabajando para hyatt
İş Kültürü

Productive and fun place to work

It's really easy work and a fun place to work you see all different kinds of things and meet new people everyday.The pay is really good great environment positive engery .

Artı Yönleri

Free food, discounts on rooms

Cold building

awesome place to work

Management truly cared about employees, pay was not not great, but they offered great incentives, free lunch, free hotel rooms for travel, and great recognition programs.

free meals/rooms

pay
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

New management not worthy of the Hyatt name

The current management company is not qualified to run a full-service hotel. Not enough people at the corporate level to take care of things needed at the hotel level.
İş Kültürü

Slow pace job very nice people

Great place to work love what I did but was looking for a more fast paced job with benefits it also added more experience to to career field thatvi was interested in

Relaxed and stressfree

Slow pace

Hyatt Place

Hyatt was a great place to work. Franchised to Aimbridge in 2014. Both great companies, great benefits and fun work environment. No room for advancement in Louisville.

Poor Management

Management needs to learn how to manage there money.. Was told this past Friday that we had to cut hours and cost. Management does not care about there employees, only there pockets.

hotel customer service

management not attentive to employees needs. pay disputes not resolved. i worked night auditor, little supervision needed or offered. management not available when assistance needed.

Banquet Parties

I enjoy my jobs at Hyatt. The hardest was being a supervisor. I thank I was to easy to be a supervisor. I enjoy talking to people at work while we where doing the laundry. While doing the uniform room I got talk to all of the other employees and some time when I seen the guest we would talk a little to. As far as a supervisor I found that they have to much paper work. I know that management is not for me, We had free lunch that was very good and a free exercise room.

Exercise room, Free Lunches

managament

Management in Shambles

Front office was always a mess. Some good managers. Tons of turnover. I worked in valet. I was often micromanaged and suggestions to better the company were often ignored.

Hated it!!

I understand that a majority of the workforce are teenagers at Kentucky Kingdom, but as a young adult, the cattiness of the supervisors was extremely petty! I would highly advise for the supervisors to be shadowed and properly trained because the stress they bring to the workforce can cause many people to lose their livelihood.

tips as a bartender

unprofessional conduct of supervisors
İş Kültürü

Great Company and results driven!

The owner knows his stuff! If your looking for high commissions and and want to work at your own pace, HSM is a great option.

Production Line Employee

On a daily basis I would run a coiling line producing springs that were used in shocks and struts. I had to maintain the specifications for the springs and ensure that the line ran without interruption.

Great pay and benifits

Eksi Yönleri

Long days and dirty work environment

Missing Hyatt Corp.

Typical day at work begins helping in the lobby, then reading reports, balancing inventory, working with revenue manager to make sure we are priced well against our competition to sell. Then start the day with contact made to current accounts, then cold calls to possible new accounts. Sales did well to balance all angles with the workload but was lacking in support from the operations side to make sure the customer comes first. Best part of the job is the rapport with our customers and the challenge of getting new business. We enjoy breaking through budgets and exceeding them.

Artı Yönleri

Good pay, incentive/bonus and decent benefits

Eksi Yönleri

Poor training of staff, high turnover rate and lack motivated staff

Organized

During my time at the Hyatt Regency hotel, I was able to gain good customer service skills, work in fast and slow paces at times, and learn good organizational skills. I enjoyed being face-to-face with customers and assisting them with their food orders. I enjoyed my coworkers and the atmosphere of my job. This is a job I applied for straight out of high school, and enjoyed learning so many new things. The hardest part of the job would only be the busy times, because things would get hectic, but the management team had a great way of showing appreciation.

Great health benefits
İş Kültürü

Associate and operation managers were dedicated and worked with passion and care for our guest and each other

Typical day at work was spend supporting the operation on the floor. Being at peak hours in each outlet and greeting contacts in banquets and supporting the operation. Meeting in the morning and afternoon. Administrative task and planning in advance was crucial. Maintaining a short term and long term picture of your Food & Beverage numbers was extremely important. The most enjoyable part of the job for me as a manager was always the relationship you built with your associates and managers. Seeing your managers grow and seeing them being promoted either within the same hotel or a different one.
İş Kültürü

Great company to grow with

Hyatt is an amazing company. They take great care of their associates, and truly make them feel like family. With Hyatt, I learned a great deal of how the hotel industry operates on the Full Service side. Between contracts, trade shows, and the support from a great CVB, it was hard not to learn a great deal. The hardest part of the job are the hours with little ones at home, but the relationships you build at work help because they do their best to incorporate your family with the hotel activities.

People, food, travel, discounts

hours

Corporate Rooms Division

After corportate training program sent to Hawaii to hel open hotel. Was assigned to the rooms department to get rooms ready for hotel opening.

great company

bad experience in hawaii
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama