Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Marion, IL konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 43 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat
İş Kültürü

Nice place to work- loved the job but requirements were a huge hindrance

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
I loved making reservations for people who called in. However, due to call handle times, average calls per minute, and other requirements quantity is valued over quality. Sad that before the pandemic hit which led to furloughs then layoffs, I had two - four calls asking to give compliments about my service to my supervisors within the last 4 weeks. However, because of the requirements, I was not rehired.

Artı Yönleri

Nice place to work as well as remote options

Stringent requirements for calls
İş Kültürü

Its a good place to worK!

If you are used to the call center environment then you'll likely be aware of any issues that may come up during a shift but as far as the company, its a wonderful place to work!

Great company, free rooms

General call center issues

Good for what it is

I worked doing reservations for the Global Contact Center (from home). Call volume is constantly back to back. Perks are pretty good - you get 12 complimentary night stays for free at Hyatt owned and managed properties.

Comp nights

Call volume
İş Kültürü

Great on the surface, but ran like a circus.

Initially, I was very eager to begin my career with Hyatt. After an interview that, while convoluted, left me feeling optimistic about the job. This job was a phone based customer service job that handled bookings, cancellations, customer service requests, hotel requests, and more. The training period, as well as the first few months on the job were great, however multiple issues began to arise not long thereafter. It was during the last eight or nine months with the company that we went through two corporate overhauls regarding our standards, practices, and job sets that were handled very gracelessly. Communication breakdowns, technical breakdowns, finger pointing, and dissolution of responsibility became commonplace in the office. The office culture is not one that I would have described as openly welcomingly as initially asserted to me. While I found some staff incredibly gracious and kind, a majority tended to be cold, surly, and ill-mannered. This latter group tended to form cliques that often made many members of the office feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. This is just the tip of the iceberg. The job itself, was a very manageable task, and there were some times that I had some wonderful calls, and delightful guests. The initial trainings were clear and concise, and the programs that we utilized in the beginning allowed us to be the best we could be for the company, but the companies quest for either change or innovation lead to the downfall of many a career there. It got to the point that so many changes in directive were being handed out daily, on top of all the issues -

Great Pay, Good Benefits, Free Coffee/Soft Drinks, Free Rooms

Miscommunication, Technical Issues, Leadership Issues

Love it.

Tasked with making reservations and assisting guest loyalty account. Very fast paced not enough employees to handle call flow and not paid enough to deal with rude guests. The staff is amazing and the management team cares.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

Great Job

I very much enjoyed my time with the company, I had planned to continue my career as long as possible until the Covid19 pandemic swept our jobs away, would return if asked.

Great Place to Work

Amazing place to work. Incredible experience. Met some of the greatest people ever there. Management went above and beyond to make all feel accepted. Truly awesome.

great place to work

I enjoyed working for Hyatt until I had to leave for medical reasons. Managemet was wonderful and was very upbeat and fully committed to all the employee

Great Environment

I really enjoyed my time here. The managers work hard to create an enjoyable work environment. The pay is better than a lot of places in the area. Good benefit package and opportunities to travel.
İş Kültürü

A revolving door of company branding and staff.

Hyatt is a toxic work environment where you are not valued. Putrid. Everyone who works there is constantly looking for another job because everyone is made miserable.
İş Kültürü

Great people to work with, stressful job

The management team, and coworkers were great at this company. The benefits were also great, very competitive pay, great insurance plans, discounts at Hyatt brand hotels, pto. Only cons are the actual job, it’s a call center that frequently has back to back calls so an 8hr or 10hr shift of back to back calls where a good percentage of them were customer service related rather than sales, meaning quite a few very angry customer calls in a day. Also they set some occasionally hard to meet sales goals to meet. That if not let cam lead to disciplinary action.

Decent pay, little opportunity

I worked for Hyatt for nearly three years, the last two of those were spent working from home as a remote agent. I will admit that they have a wonderful benefits package and they are very generous with their starting wage, (granted their starting pay is $3 higher than my starting pay from three years ago.) and with their PTO. However, I do not feel that these benefits outweigh the demands on their associates. Mandatory overtime, sometimes with as little as a 24 hour notice, were exhausting and made balancing home life difficult. Another factor to take into account was that the required overtime hours needed to be scheduled outside of your normal shift according to business needs. There were many times my normal schedule would be Sunday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and the only available overtime I could pick up would be from 10:00pm-2:00am Sunday-Thursday, which left little time for a regular sleep schedule. During my employment the mandatory overtime continued for over 12 months consistently with similar requirements. A primarily sedentary job combined with a very unhealthy schedule (especially someone with insomnia like myself) lead to severe depression. Bottom line, this job is not worth it. There are better jobs out there and you are worth better.

Benefits, Pto

Eksi Yönleri

Little opportunity for advancement, overtime requirements, poor work life balance

Reservation agent

I took incoming calls for information on Hyatt hotels and made reservations. Provided customer service. We had a call script and had to push for a sale.

Free coffee and soda

Eksi Yönleri

Too stressful. Team leaders wanted you to be pushy.

Very Fast Paced

Working with all sorts of people and limitations as well as emotions, this is a very fast paced, emotionally draining job. The hours will fly by, you will be able to help people and you will be in charge of diffusing stressful situations. Both rewarding and lacking in equal parts, this is a good starting job for many people with little advancement.

Artı Yönleri

free 2 night stays, paid time off.

Eksi Yönleri

So much mandatory overtime I couldn't tell if I was awake or asleep.

It was a long time ago

This is only my attempt to insert the required number of characters. There is nothing I truly remember about a job I held this long ago. I wonder if this matters?

Call Center

Hyatt was good as far call centers go. The people were nice enough, but there was a ton of employee turn over. The benefits were expensive for a family.

free drinks

management

Good Employer but Poor Work/Life Balance

Overtime was mandatory and schedule was rigid and fixed. Working holidays is required, although you can choose which holidays you work. (Your preference is not guaranteed). Requested my holiday shifts months in advance but was given extremely undesirable shifts on those holidays. While it was possible to get time off for family events and doctors appointments, the process was complicated and poorly explained. So many steps were required that it deterred employees from requesting time off. Compensation was decent but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with a family (Unless you don't care if you ever see them).

relaxed work environment

relaxed work environment, stressful, fast paced on the phones. You clock in when you are suppose to. only have 2 scheduled breaks and 1 lunch. if you need to use the bathroom outside of those schedules it goes against you. when you were not on the phones it was relaxed.

Work

Great place to work for. Set schedule that you pick after you're hired on. Personal cubical. Managers are very helpful in your growth through the job.
İş Kültürü

If you're good at sales, you'll love this job

It was a very stressful place to work with lots of sales quotas and micromanaging. They offer a lot of benefits and extras like free hotel stays and a gym. I worked from home so I didn't interact with my coworkers a lot but management was extremely helpful

Artı Yönleri

Free stuff, work from home, great bennifits

Eksi Yönleri

Long hours, mandatory overtime, demanding sales quotas
İş Kültürü

Fast Paced competitive yet fun and relaxed work environment.

Sign into your computer, clock in. Log into necessary programs. Make sure you do not have a scheduled individual or team meeting. Then Put your headset on ans log into your phone and let the calls start coming and book those hotel rooms, and assist as much as you can within your job title/ department. How to use several different computer programs the company used. Also that they are willing to help in anyway they can to get your schedule where it needs to be and the team leaders will do everything they can to get your stats up by teaching you a different way to do or handle something or help you have a better understanding of what you need to know. Workplace Culture was VERY fun and relaxed. Having a bad day and having to talk to hundreds of people on the phone. Learning that on those bad days your peers, team leaders evn management will do anything thry can to help[ you have a better attitude. Even guests themselves can turn your day around completely.

Artı Yönleri

Great growth potential if you put in the effort. Meaning raises, overtime, offers of higher positions and pay raises.

Eksi Yönleri

That I let go of this job ever!
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama