Hyatt'in logosu
Hyatt
4,1/5 yıldız.
Haftalık güncellemeler, iş ilanları ve değerlendirmelerden haberdar olun

Omaha, NE konumunda Hyatt için Çalışan Yorumları

Sırala

YardımseverlikDeğerlendirmeTarih
Aramayla eşleşen 78 yorum bulundu9.820 yoruma gözat

Indeed'de öne çıkan yorum

Indeed tarafından seçilen en faydalı yorum
The new management at the global contact center truly cares about employees and their work/life balance. Before it was all about the bottom line and the heck with our employees, now they have done everything possible to put their employees on top.

Management, flexibility and benefits
İş Kültürü

Did not enjoy working for Hyatt!!!

I did not enjoy working for Hyatt. Their training is superb. It takes weeks but once you start to work you have all the tools you need to perform without major obstacles. The pay rate is low. I believe any guest service entry-level position should start at $18.00 / hour. The support they offered to guest service representatives is minimum. Supervisors often meet with their subordinates but it feels mostly like they do it because they have to, but not to actually find out what can they do to help out, what issues the employee has, what are the obstacles that are precluding him/ her to perform better, etc. Lastly, there is no way to advance, not vertically and not horizontally. Once you start in a position you are stock in there FOREVER.

Good company

This company was pretty fair & good in all aspects. Time off, 401k match, health benefits, inclusive culture, and even had a split shift option if need be. I worked remotely and thought I was safe but was laid off due to Covid 19.
İş Kültürü

Hyatt cares about their employees

Loved working for Hyatt. COVID 19 did affect us all and I was asked to come back but I had found another job by then. I would go back if I ever needed to find a different job. So many perks and loved the job.
İş Kültürü

Working at Hyatt is the best by far

Work-life balanceThe company will always back you up and appreciate all the work that you do. This is the only company I know that value you as an employee not only the customers. I love working with Hyatt and will always be my first choice of hotel forever.Pay & benefitsfree hotel stays around the world, good 401k and employee stock purchase plan and other rewards.Job security and advancementthe career growth is somewhat slow at Hyatt. probably because of the coronavirus, it impacted almost all the positions.ManagementManagement at Hyatt is Superb! They are willing to help you in any way they can.OverallHyatt is a company that value you as an employee. Their mission “to provide care to our guests so they can be their best” that also applies to their employees and I appreciate it alot. Overall, Hyatt is the best company to work with by far.
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Son çalıştığınız şirkete puan verin

Diğer kişilere yardım etmek için deneyiminizi paylaşın

İş Kültürü

Management has always done everything in theGreat place to get some experience, or to advance your career.

Management has always worked with me. They've done everything in their power to help me when they can. Great people. I'd definitely work there again in the future.

Great Work from Home Job

The job is very nice for working at home. You just have to make sure you don't miss too many days or take off too much. The work load can get stressful during busy season. The guest that you will be speaking to are pretty awesome, you will have some that are horribly rude. The managers were amazing.

I loved working for Hyatt

I loved working at Hyatt. After a year I was promoted to a supervisor position and given a raise. The only bad thing is if you ever quit, even with a solid 2 week notice, it is widely known they never hire you back.
İş Kültürü

ok would work their agian

I would work their again some of the people was very nice the guess was nice when I did housekeeping great management could have been better but I would work their all over

Flexible job

Flexible schedules. Management tries to keep everyone engaged, even those working from home. They have fun events like pancake days, bring your dog to work day.
İş Kültürü

It was a decent job for what i needed at the time

We had a couple of miscommunications that led to me leaving but overall it was a decent experience though it's somewhat high pressure so if you don't work well or think on your feet it might be difficult

Remote Agent

Pros: -The ability to work from home -Complimentary hotel stays since day 1 -Great Training -Great benefits (health and life insurance, 401k, vision,dental) -Decent pay -My managers are helpful -Downtime on low season. -Plenty of Overtime Cons: -WAY too many technical issues -No Bonuses, they work with a token system where they award you tokens for meeting certain metric goals and with those tokens you need to play outdated computer games to earn gift cards. This needs to be done on your own time because there is barely any breathing time between calls. -It's almost impossible to get a weekend off or 2-3 days off since PTO is almost never available. So its hard to use your complimentary nights when you have to work all the time. -It is call center work so taking back to back calls is be exhausting. -The HR department is not really there to help
İş Kültürü

Relaxed and fun environment, the works just a bit repetitive

Loved my work environment as it was casual and relaxed, and everyone, for the most part, is super friendly. The benefits are great too, I mean what’s better than free and discounted hotel rooms from a great hotel chain? I would say my only complain is that the job is a bit repetitive since it’s just taking calls all day and that PTO and Paid sick days are a bit weird but that’s about it, other than that no complaints from me!

Artı Yönleri

Free/discounted rooms, great pay, causal environment, and free soda!

Weird PTO and sick days
İş Kültürü

Enjoyed my co-workers but management is a joke!

I truly loved working with my co-workers and the overall environment is fun and relaxed, however...the reservation center's upper management is awful and unpredictable. In the year that I was employed there, the teams were restructured three times.

Policies

Their policies were not very straight forward. Make sure you get the understanding you need so you do not break any policies that were not fully explained. Even when asking multiple times to explain.

Speaking with friendly guest

Policies, Pay, Systems

Good place, bad management

This property has so much potential. If the management was better this place would shine. Very easy work, you just have to be nice to people and do what you're supposed to.

Meet new people

Eksi Yönleri

Bad management, work alone on busy days.

Fun atmosphere

A Hyatt, they always kept their associates enthusiastic about their jobs via competitions, hotel presentations, and an annual allotment of six free nights in a Hyatt property.

Rewards

Fun work enviroment

Great break rooms and games very Positive working environment. Great leadership and customers was polite and know what they want. Options to work from home and great teamwork

High pressure job

Back to back calls, need to maintain high conversion rate 51% to meet goal if do not make u can loss your job, need x amount of credit card transfers for customers to sign up for hyatt credit card if missed you can loss your job, meet handle time, adherence, they projected goals make it a stressful job..this is a call center for room reservations should not be a stressful job.

Co workers

İş Kültürü

I loved working here! I love the flexibility of working from home. The training was excellent, the hours were great. I loved being able to work with my fur babies.

Not fun at all anymore

No supervisors most of the time on my shift. Young people run the place and they somewhat un professional . Management are rude and do not hold a meeting for their employees. Communication between the management and employees does not exist.

free foods and drinks

Eksi Yönleri

no breaks most of the time and no management on site most of the time .
Bu değerlendirme size yardımcı oldu mu?

Burada çalışmanın nasıl bir şey olduğunu merak mı ediyorsun?

Hyatt firmasında çalışmak ya da mülakata girmek hakkında bir soru sorun. Topluluğumuz cevap vermeye hazır.Soru Sor

Genel puanlama